• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Shangela and Kennedy are everything.

Looking at them all come in, this reminds me of when the cast was first rumoured and a lot of people were saying it was a filler/rejects season or whatever. It does kind of feel like that watching this but I don't doubt it's going to be a cool season - maybe it even feels more evened out. Like AS2 was awesome, but Alaska was always going to take the crown. Even if we know the spoilers about this season - it still looks more even from the line-up. I'm looking forward to the twists and drama!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
lol @ two roller skate entrances

Aja used a scooter.

Also, Morgan feeding the Tyra storyline was amazing.

And Trixie repeated her look from UNhhh.

Also:

"Speaking of guest judges, there will be a boatload of them: In addition to returning guests Hall, Marc Jacobs, Vanessa Williams, Adam Lambert, and Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, All Stars 3 will welcome for the first time Vanessa Hudgens, Tituss Burgess, Kristin Chenoweth, Shay Mitchell, Chris Colfer, Constance Zimmer, Emma Bunton, Garcelle Beauvais, Nicole Byer, and Nancy Pelosi."

Last edited:

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Nancy Pelosi? Alright, werk.
No obvious flops this time like Meghan Trainor imo

Tituss Burgess is gonna be amazing.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
You heathens, I'm down for any Spice Girl guest judging.

Emma's What Took You So Long is still my jam too.

Jugendstil

Oct 25, 2017
Kennedy and Shangie ate that. I honestly really like all of these queens so I'm excited to see what happens.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017

tumblr_inline_now1i7iGFy1s1xszi_500.gif

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
tbh everyone came across pretty shady, but I imagine that goes with the confidence of being established
I'm rooting for milk but she'll probs go pretty early

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tbh everyone came across pretty shady, but I imagine that goes with the confidence of being established
I'm rooting for milk but she'll probs go pretty early
i thought i would by default root for trixie just because thanks to unhhhh i've seen so much of her and she has entertained me so much, but after watching the first 15 minutes i'm team dela (for no reason). i also hope aja gets far but i don't think that will happen.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
judging the entrance looks:
dela: boring, wanted to be meta for some reason but meh, didn't work on any level. her looks are rarely interesting tho
thorgy: fuking love it, could have been even better if the wig wan't tinsel
milk: like it except for the helmet wig
chichi: the hat didn't want to be there anyway so she shouldn't have wore it. the outfit itself was basic. meh
morgan: meh. also for some reason she looks 30 out of drag but 40 in drag
aja: like it, she rarely dresses badly. didn't like the wig tho
kennedy: oh god. i'll just say it is one of the worst entrance looks ever. maybe could have been tolerable without the tree hair and the face mirrors.
shangela: actual biological female human person. the look is simple and sweet.
trixie: not a fan of this look. her big hairs are usually better, the headphones were unnecessary, the outfit is meh.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I've loved Milk since Season 6 but she'll probably be second to go home after Kennedy unless we get another ~zany~ twist that messes up predictions.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tenth queen is what's in the spoiler, right? i read it pretty much everywhere around the time of the initial announcement but haven't been following the news since.
bebe

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Aja worked on her makeup.

lol @ the cast going "this is it?" to their own cast when only those 9 were there.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Most of the entrance looks were pretty awful. Shangela and Aja's were kinda good and that's about it

What's up with the super shady confessionals though?

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Most of the entrance looks were pretty awful. Shangela and Aja's were kinda good and that's about it

What's up with the super shady confessionals though?
A huge criticism of season 9 was how it was bestfriends race or whatever. I think they're all having fun with it. I just hope viewers control themselves and see it as entertainment.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A huge criticism of season 9 was how it was bestfriends race or whatever. I think they're all having fun with it. I just hope viewers control themselves and see it as entertainment.
viewers are out of control, and take the show way too seriously. let's just say whoever sends trixie home is gonna be in a lot of trouble and should disable their social media for a few months

Last edited:

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How are people out of the states watching Allstars 3?
I had to wait a little for season 9 to appear on netflix, but would like to watch AS3 in realtime.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Me: They all look gorgeous!
Comments: They all have bad wiglines!
Me: Fuck.

Its so weird as a guy who doesn't actually care about makeup to start noticing things that fans point out.

Anyway...just signed up for WowPlus.
sorry

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll have to sign up for WOW+. Still, at least I'll be able to watch All Stars 3 and Drag Race Thailand.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i hope they don't make untucked wow+ exclusive like they've done so many of their youtube shows (brolaska, bob's show, MUG, alsaka has a show, all the makeup tutorials, etc). they post 1 minute previews of those on their channel and people are pissed, they get mostly dislikes.
all that's left on their channel is fashion photo ruview

Last edited:

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Just found out that they have the first two All Stars seasons on WOW+, that's nice as they're not available at Netflix where I live.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
i hope they don't make untucked wow+ exclusive like they've done so many of their youtube shows (brolaska, bob's show, MUG, alsaka has a show, all the makeup tutorials, etc). they post 1 minute previews of those on their channel and people are pissed, they get mostly dislikes.
all that's left on their channel is fashion photo ruview
AFAIK there isn't untucked for AS3 (same format AS2, built into the show itself) and for s10 it'll be on VH1.