• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
AFAIK there isn't untucked for AS3
that's a shame, and something that was missing from all stars 2
putting these girls who now know each other and have worked with each other and are comfortable in a room to just kiki would be great, like when you see videos of them backstage at their shows having fun

"Speaking of guest judges, there will be a boatload of them: In addition to returning guests Hall, Marc Jacobs, Vanessa Williams, Adam Lambert, and Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, All Stars 3 will welcome for the first time Vanessa Hudgens, Tituss Burgess, Kristin Chenoweth, Shay Mitchell, Chris Colfer, Constance Zimmer, Emma Bunton, Garcelle Beauvais, Nicole Byer, and Nancy Pelosi."
photo_2018-01-23_23-0hvkrb.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
i hope they don't make untucked wow+ exclusive like they've done so many of their youtube shows (brolaska, bob's show, MUG, alsaka has a show, all the makeup tutorials, etc). they post 1 minute previews of those on their channel and people are pissed, they get mostly dislikes.
all that's left on their channel is fashion photo ruview

Man that whole paywall wow+ thing is especially annoying to me because there aren't a lot of drag queens making cool unique original videos for youtube, and wow's channel was one of the few places where something like that was actually happening with stuff like Alyssa's Secret and Bro'laska.
I mean...I love Willam, edges and all, and Olympia and Novaare pretty cool too but I'd appreciate a bigger pool to choose from.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im watching AS1 for the first time and its so bad. The editing and music seem really off, Ru looks like he doesn't to be there and the team thing is such a horrible idea. Manila deserved to be top 3.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whole thing was lopsided. Manila carried Latrice, Yara carried Alexis, Nina carried Tammy etc.

The lipsyncs are all kind of terrible without a clear winner in most cases. It all feels rigged and slapped together.

Anyway, is there going to be a AS3 thread?

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
All stars 1 is probably the only season were you feel the cringe of mediocrity - which is sad because it's got some really good queens.

Edit: I just mean the cringe of "this isn't polished, it's not working". Mediocrity is perhaps a harsh word.

Last edited:

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Whole thing was lopsided. Manila carried Latrice, Yara carried Alexis, Nina carried Tammy etc.

The lipsyncs are all kind of terrible without a clear winner in most cases. It all feels rigged and slapped together.

Anyway, is there going to be a AS3 thread?
Came here to ask this.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Im watching AS1 for the first time and its so bad. The editing and music seem really off, Ru looks like he doesn't to be there and the team thing is such a horrible idea. Manila deserved to be top 3.

I'm sure WoW feels really stupid they wasted so much talent on such a shitshow. They should just retcon that season so we can get some of these queens back for a proper one.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, we need a thread in OT proper. Someone do it.

Manila was considered for AS3, so they're open to bringing you back if you didn't make F4 in AS1 due to the bizarro format.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i think a thread in etc is necessary, there may be drag race viewers who don't hang out here
i would make it but i'm not confident in my OT making abilities

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know when AS3 will be available at WOW+? At the moment the show airs in VH1?

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
just opened the app store to check something and look how's just chilling there at the top, being mainstream af

photo_2018-01-25_01-5abszj.jpg

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i think a thread in etc is necessary, there may be drag race viewers who don't hang out here
i would make it but i'm not confident in my OT making abilities
Yep. This thread is a wasteland with only a handful of posters. The Drag Race threads on the old forum were quite popular so I think people just don't know about this thread.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
RUMORED/LIKELY
RUMORED/POSSIBLE
  • Nina West (Columbus, OH): Reportedly has begun cancelling gigs and is said to be inactive on social media.

• Plastique Tiara (Dallas, TX): Alyssa Edward's drag daughter has finally turned 21 and is rumored to have auditioned this year. Inactive on Instagram since May 12th. Seemingly inactive on Facebook. Inactive on Twitter since May 22nd.

• Thundora Thighz-Matthews (Raleigh, NC): Announced a social media break. Inactive on Instagram since May 19th and Facebook since May 20th.
UNLIKELY
  • Amalara Sofía (San Juan, PR): Continues to be active on social media and rumors of her being on have lessened.

• Anita Procedure (Los Angeles, CA): Continues to be active on social media and rumors of her being on have lessened.

• Brita Filter (New York City, NY): Continues to be active on social media and rumors of her being on have lessened.

• Evah Destruction (Atlanta, GA): Continues to be active on social media. Has announced that she is going to be on America's Got Talent this summer.

• Shontelle Sparkles (Louisville, KY): Continues to be active on social media and rumors of her being on have lessened.

• Trannika Rex (Chicago, IL): Continues to be active on social media and rumors of her being on have lessened.

• Wednesday Westwood (Rochester, NY): Continues to be active on social media and rumors of her being on have lessened.
DEBUNKED

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpoiledDra..._predisappearanceearly_rumors_s11_nancy_drew/

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so i watched a video and it said laila mcqueen is rumored, is that bs?

soju being on is good news, i like her based on her youtube videos.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
That's bullshit, she auditioned for S9 and got one step further the audition process, now people think she's likely. If anyone's returning, it's Vanjie.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so i watched a video and it said laila mcqueen is rumored, is that bs?

soju being on is good news, i like her based on her youtube videos.
Apparently she's improved by leaps and bounds to the point where she'd be worth giving another shot to.

But doubling her up w/ Ms. Vanjie would be very odd.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wonder if vanjie is on they would straight up announce her in the "meet the queens" or keep her a surprise like they did with bebe and cynthia.
i can imagine after saying hi to the queens ru being like "oh but wait a minute", and the echoes of "mis vaaaanjie" filling the workroom.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i wonder if vanjie is on they would straight up announce her in the "meet the queens" or keep her a surprise like they did with bebe and cynthia.
i can imagine after saying hi to the queens ru being like "oh but wait a minute", and the echoes of "mis vaaaanjie" filling the workroom.
She'll walk in last, she's not gonna get the BeBe treatment.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for Soju and Brooke Lynn Hytes, but sad that Evah Destruction is debunked. I NEED EVAH DESTRUCTION IN ONE OF THESE DRAG SHOWS, plus she floods my basement every time.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I just hope they won't wear out Vanjie like miss Cynthia Lee Fontaine did with her cucu. There's branding and then there's Yuhua Hamasaki'ing your brand.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Brooke Lynn Hytes is my early favorite from S11, just like Aquaria was during S10 filming. I hope she slays the competition. Also, she's pretty hot out of drag.

Valahart

Oct 25, 2017
Vanjie's entrance has got to be she walking backwards still repeating "Vaaaaanjie" wearing her elimination look, right?

This is the only correct way.

BRsomebody

Oct 28, 2017
Doylestown, PA
i hope lola lecroix gets on eventually, that mug is beyond
I do too, she hosted an event at my university this past semester and put on a positively fantastic show. Maybe season 12, though, from what the rumors are shaping up to be.

I just hope they won't wear out Vanjie like miss Cynthia Lee Fontaine did with her cucu. There's branding and then there's Yuhua Hamasaki'ing your brand.
This is my exact fear. I love miss Cynthia but the cucu train was, a lot, on season 9. Vanjie already proliferated pop culture and I'm not sure how much more it can be milked before it gets too stale. That being said I laugh every time it's brought up in conversation so I guess I'm part of the problem.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So...the we pretty much know the season 11 cast now, right?
I only know Soju. So Im rooting for her and Plastique.

Oct 27, 2017
Plastique Tiara is the only one that I'm truly familiar with (she's so fuckin' pretty, like, OMG her Insta is a treat), I've been following her for a long while now.
Here's hoping she's as versatile as she is glamorous.

Oh wait, I've been following Brooke for a long time too but for some reason I didn't immediately recognize her name. She's beautiful, I'll be rooting for her too.
And I've been following Scarlet Envy and Ariel Versace for a hot minute too. So yeah, I'm probably rooting for/exciting about more of those speculated queens than I realize lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All-Stars 4 started filming today, here's the *confirmed* cast:

a5a8i2kt7k911.jpg
i know AS1 was fucked but i really don't like them bringing people who have been on that season to a new all stars, even tho i like manila and latrice. excited for the rest of the cast tho. gia means ru is allowing trans girls which is great news, and she's great on tv. kimchi and valentina also should be entertaining to watch.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Whyyyy so soon
I miss when we'd get actual breaks to give us time to miss the show. Now the leaks and hype cycle are so routine I don't get as excited.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whyyyy so soon
I miss when we'd get actual breaks to give us time to miss the show. Now the leaks and hype cycle are so routine I don't get as excited.
aren't they gonna air these next year? they're just filming them now.
which is honestly terrible, since by the time the time comes to start watching every single thing about it is leaked, but i guess ru just wants to work a few months of the year and then just chill for the rest of it.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I wish they gave the All Stars seasons more time, especially after the mess that was AS3.

As far as casting go :
Way better cast than AS3 but I'm not sure what Farah Moan is doing there, did she show she had anything new to offer since season 9? Excited for more Manila.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
As far as casting go :
Way better cast than AS3 but I'm not sure what Farah Moan is doing there, did she show she had anything new to offer since season 9? Excited for more Manila.

She's there for the Valentina drama, just as Aja was supposed to be in AS3.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they gave the All Stars seasons more time, especially after the mess that was AS3.

As far as casting go :
Somebody has to go home first.