• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
All-Stars 4 started filming today, here's the *confirmed* cast:

a5a8i2kt7k911.jpg
I'm excited for this cast. Can't wait.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Naomi PLZ.

Normally I would say Valentina has it in the bag but that is some fierce ass competition.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
That is an incredible cast. Almost All Stars 2 level (not quite, but definitely better than 3).

It has my 2 favorite queens of 10, and really fun to watch queens from past seasons, really good stuff. I'll be rooting for Kim Chi as always, even if it's highly unlikely.

Will be great to see Gia in the confessionals as a transgender woman, which I believe is the first queen to not have a male to female transformation, hopefully putting all that controversy to rest

DoubleG

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
I'm happy to have some of my favorite queens of the later seasons in AS4 but I miss some queens from earlier seasons.
Could've been a better mix.
But it makes it easier for me to root for
Trinity Taylor

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I thought
Ongina
Had been strongly rumored. Sad to see she's been passed over yet again.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
So much potential for a shocking early elimination with that cast, the producers must be foaming at the mouth just imagining the possibilities.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
So much potential for a shocking early elimination with that cast, the producers must be foaming at the mouth just imagining the possibilities.

Can you imagine if Valentina is the first eliminated, returns when there's the middle of the season return and wins the crown?

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whhhhaaat wasnt there rumors about a certain cocky season 1 girl being on AS4? Also a certain season 6 girl who was a knockoff Courtney. That cast kind of sucks.

latex

Jul 5, 2018
Farrah? I mean... I guess. Very excited to see Naomi's runways, she's gonna massacre those girls now that she's been influenced by the Chicago scene. Really wish Monique waited to cook a bit more, that girl has everything to make her a star but she's just rough around the edges.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Oof, too many favorites to pick from. Glad to see all the asian representation though.
I hope the Farrah vs Valentina storyline doesn't become a thing like Coco vs Alyssa

Saad

Oct 27, 2017
Manila luzon is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i might start to watch drag race again lmao

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Potential AS4 spoiler
I'm actually excited what Manila and Latrice can do without the deadweight format of AS1

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I think a Drag Race Brazil would be incredibly fun - injecting that Samba and Latino sexy sassiness.

There were two brazilian networks bidding for a Drag Race brazilian spin-off. It was also revealed that Pabllo Vittar was invited to be a guest judge in S11, which makes sense as she went to the United States during filming (I met her at the airport at that time). Maybe they're waiting to reveal those at the same time, but it could be wishful thinking from my part.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
There were two brazilian networks bidding for a Drag Race brazilian spin-off. It was also revealed that Pabllo Vittar was invited to be a guest judge in S11, which makes sense as she went to the United States during filming (I met her at the airport at that time). Maybe they're waiting to reveal those at the same time, but it could be wishful thinking from my part.
Nice! Didn't know it was even a possibility. I'm crossing fingers with you!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
New, confirmed AS4 cast after filming began:

Manila Luzon- No gigs. Likes comments, but not unbelievable that her husband is taking control. Cancelled gig on the 27th. Phi2 confirmed former All Stars

Latrice Royale- Cancelled gigs. Social media inactivity. Phi2 confirmed former all stars.

Gia Gunn- No gigs. Social media inactivity. Didn't post about The Switch finale despite posting every other week.

Jasmine Masters- Cancelled gigs in Australia, inactive on social media. Jush.

Naomi Smalls- No gigs. Social media inactivity. Cancelled this gig on the 27th with a couple other queens.

Trinity Taylor- Inactivity on social media and no tour dates until the 17th August

Valentina- No gigs. Social media inactivity.

Farrah Moan- Allegedly debunked herself, but lack of gigs and social media inactivity suggests otherwise! Her website tour dates are from 2017. Cancelled gig on the 27th.

Monét X Change- Didn't show up for a gig that clashed with filming. Cancelled other gigs in UK. Inactive on Social Media.

Monique Heart- No gigs, Social Media inactivity. Also cancelled UK gigs. Stunning!

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Just realized this entire comment has to be in spoilers. Oh well. In terms of
Monet X Change and Monique Heart
it seems
kind of silly to agree to come on AS immediately after your "regular" season. Less time to be doing gigs and getting your brand out there after your regular season, and as Trixie said at some point, doing that has to actually lower your chances of getting very far - particularly with TWO of them in the mix from S10.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Manila Luzon- No gigs. Likes comments, but not unbelievable that her husband is taking control. Cancelled gig on the 27th. Phi2 confirmed former All Stars

Latrice Royale- Cancelled gigs. Social media inactivity. Phi2 confirmed former all stars.

Gia Gunn- No gigs. Social media inactivity. Didn't post about The Switch finale despite posting every other week.

Naomi Smalls- No gigs. Social media inactivity. Cancelled this gig on the 27th with a couple other queens.

Trinity Taylor- Inactivity on social media and no tour dates until the 17th August

Farrah Moan- Allegedly debunked herself, but lack of gigs and social media inactivity suggests otherwise! Her website tour dates are from 2017. Cancelled gig on the 27th.

Monét X Change- Didn't show up for a gig that clashed with filming. Cancelled other gigs in UK. Inactive on Social Media.

Monique Heart- No gigs, Social Media inactivity. Also cancelled UK gigs. Stunning!

No Kim Chi????

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
More excited for Jasmine to be in the rucaps again than in the actual show
neigh bitch

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

beyond excited for jasmine masters, she's fucking hilarious. i don't like monet and monique being there tho, seems too soon. ongina got robbed again.
why all the spoilers tho? i thought cast was fair game, just no placements/episode details

Jugendstil

Oct 25, 2017
beyond excited for jasmine masters, she's fucking hilarious. i don't like monet and monique being there tho, seems too soon. ongina got robbed again.
why all the spoilers tho? i thought cast was fair game, just no placements/episode details

I think Ongina has a pretty successful career as a visual merchandiser outside of drag, so that limits her ability to commit to filming. It sucks because I know she would kill it on All Stars.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Ongina has a pretty successful career as a visual merchandiser outside of drag, so that limits her ability to commit to filming. It sucks because I know she would kill it on All Stars.
she's said it time and time that she would love to be on all stars. i doubt she would say no if asked. actually none of the queens except maybe two or three won't say no.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

I thought there was a lack of tuck on my twitter feed lately

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Bob has a stand-up special streaming on Amazon right now, pretty enjoyable. Definitely funnier material than when I saw her during the Hater's Roast a couple years ago - that particular set was a dud compared to most of the other girls' performing that night.

I'd much rather watch more shows like this than dumb movies like Bianca's been doing on Netflix.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

My favorite queen. I was disappointed she had to cancel her shows in Brazil and no one will bring her now, maybe when All-Stars 5 comes up.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

My favorite queen. I was disappointed she had to cancel her shows in Brazil and no one will bring her now, maybe when All-Stars 5 comes up.

oh wow i thought hey qween was over for a while. glad to see a new episode. last season was so good, farrah moan, aja, candis cayne, charlie hides, dita ritz, kimora, venus delite (her interview was surprisingly good), stacy layne matthews, etc

Last edited:

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
The more I sit and ponder it, the more I feel Shangie should have won AS3, my love of Trixie aside.

Bitter jury was bitter.

AS4 better not be setting up to allow Fan Favorite to win and instead allowing for the most deserving person to win it.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
When DR is over, she should be awarded an honorary crowning, like the Oscars. Queen of Drag Race, not just a season.