• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
VH1 announced Tuesday that the Emmy-winning reality series will return Friday, Dec. 7 for RuPaul's Drag Race Holi-slay Spectacular, a one-off, seasonally themed episode that will pit former contestants Eureka O'Hara, Jasmine Masters, A Star Is Born actor Shangela, Kim Chi, Latrice Royale, Mayhem Miller, Sonique, and All-Stars 3 champion Trixie Mattel against each other for the title of America's first "Drag Race Xmas Queen."

This is their all stars 3 apology special. Shangie will finally get her crown.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the cast I don't see it ending up any other way.
Plus Shangie actually has done Christmas looks before on the runway so I'm sure she'll even have a quote about that.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
love everyone there, except eureka. just go away already. if she's in a proper all stars season i would be legit mad.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
z36wfz3qgkw11.jpg

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Why are you complaining about Eureka (who is actually a great performer) but not about Trixie? She even said herself that she isn't good on the show, isn't it enough that she won AS3 without doing anything, why are they bringing her back yet again, gee.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you complaining about Eureka (who is actually a great performer) but not about Trixie? She even said herself that she isn't good on the show, isn't it enough that she won AS3 without doing anything, why are they bringing her back yet again, gee.

They're bringing Trixie back to lose to Shangela this time around, the storyline is pretty much settled.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
They're bringing Trixie back to lose to Shangela this time around, the storyline is pretty much settled.
This is how I think of it. And to be honest I bet Trixie wants it that way, she's probably completely fed up with people telling her about how unfair it was and wants that past her as soon as possible. She has a lot to gain from losing to Shangela.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
trixie is fun to watch on tv, eureka is not

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Yeah, Eureka is one I definitely have to separate the show persona from the insta persona. She's said some... not great things on social media but was also a riot on her season(s). I enjoy watching her, and that's where ima draw the line.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I also like Eureka a lot, I was rooting for her in season 10.

She is annoying sometimes, I didn't like her at all on season 9, but you can see she has a lot of self-consciousness issues, bith because of her weight and her personality, and she is doing all she can to be the best she can be, and I can fucking respect that. She seems to struggle a lot.

Also her looks are stunning, she's very polished and I love her aesthetic and sense of humor when she dresses.

I don't know anything about her off screen, though, I'm not a social media person.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
December 14th? Wow that's a weird start date. Or is it in the US? Seems strange to start a season right on the cusp of the holiday season.

No casting surprises, but it's just a few weeks away!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Also, Reddit got the cast right right after the season was filmed, so no surprises there.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Love the looks. Yeah, no surprises from the rumoured cast.

Please don't @ me with the spoilers but are there any major spoilers out there?
I need to know whether to ignore all of my Drag Race friends on social media.

14th December is SUPER close. 3 seasons in one year.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
No confirmed spoilers, it's been mostly conflicting top 4 placements, challenges and twists.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Reddit is way too good at Nancy Drewing.

Makes cast reveals like this not as exciting.

The crown will definitely go to Manila.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
great cast, the looks are great, but i still think it was too soon for any season 10 queen to be on there.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
didn't AS2 air after season 8?

I think it was shot right before or after S8, yeah.

By the way, ever since I started following Drag Race before S8, I got the winners for S8, S10, AS2 and AS3 right. Only one I got wrong was S9. I'm Team Manila, but I don't feel like she's going to win. I wouldn't be surprised if Naomi Smalls did.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Frankly this is a much more exciting cast than AS3. Excited for more Manilla and more Trinity. Manilla will probably take the crowd.