• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i've never been the biggest manilla fan, but she's probably the most likely to win from that cast. i'm still not sure who i want to root for to get the crown, but i'm really excited to see these queens again, even if some of them won't go very far:
jasmine elizabeth masters (of course)
gia gunn
farrah moan
valentina
latrice

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
No confirmed spoilers, it's been mostly conflicting top 4 placements, challenges and twists.

Interesting. Thanks! It was a bummer the entire elimination order was leaked for AS2, and then after that season you had people like "oh no I hope **** doesn't go home" and others on the Reddit replied like "I'm sorry :(" or "girl you'll be sad then."

Hopefully this season isn't plagued by non sensical twists like the jury too.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I hope we have a surprising breakout like Ben de La Creme, who simply wrecked the competition. I think Manila might be the one, we haven't seen her in a long long time.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we have a surprising breakout like Ben de La Creme, who simply wrecked the competition. I think Manila might be the one, we haven't seen her in a long long time.

She definitely added a ton of interest in future seasons of All Stars for me. Before I was kinda bored since I felt like the top people were super ahead, but Dela could've won the whole thing. So there's a chance now for more breakouts in the future.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i actually want the opposite. i don't want something like alaska in AS2 or dela in AS3 where the competition feels so one sided. i want an actual competition with highs and lows.
also i REALLY hope they get rid of the "lip sync for your legacy" but i think it's here to stay. and it really sucks too after AS2 when it was the first time, since now the queens have figured out maybe it's best if they don't win those lip syncs. i think the drama of the queens sending each other home is a bit too intense for the show.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if you're lipsyncing for your legacy and has to choose either Valentina or Latrice to eliminate. I'd go full Charlie Hides and hand my competitor that victory, no 10k would compensate the wrath of either fanbase.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if you're lipsyncing for your legacy and has to choose either Valentina or Latrice to eliminate. I'd go full Charlie Hides and hand my competitor that victory, no 10k would compensate the wrath of either fanbase.
exactly, we all know the queens, starting with like season 7, act REALLY calculated about whatever they do because of fans and social media and the drag queen bitchiness and cattiness has been dialed way down, but this elimination system in all star seasons has really played into the worst of the worst when it comes to fanbases and social media fuckery, just so ru can't be blamed for sending anyone's fave home. a mess.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Team Manilla always!

This is going to be terrible, tho. All-stars seasons has been getting worse with every iteration.

DoubleG

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
I don't know who I will be rooting for but I would place my bet on Manila or Trinity for the crown. They both did very well in their seasons and are the most polished, professional, creative and versatile queens. Same is Latrice and I would love to see her win. It will depend on their individual performances. Hard to see a clear winner.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
- in the meet the queens videos, they have all the queens hit a big block of ice with a fucking axes and hammers, and it looks dangerous like the ice could hit them in the eye.
- both farrah and gia say their lives have done a "360".
- villaintina is gonna be fun to watch.
- if the interview is any indication, monique is planning on being super annoying. seems like she's taken her three or four catchphrases from her season and now feels like she has to drop at least one of them in every sentence.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
- if the interview is any indication, monique is planning on being super annoying. seems like she's taken her three or four catchphrases from her season and now feels like she has to drop at least one of them in every sentence.

do you wanna see my cucu again
and again??

Oct 27, 2017
1tj4v0ogabx11.jpg

"(premiering Friday, Dec. 14 at 8 p.m. ET on VH1)"

Lovin' the lineup and the lewks.

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
Latrice, Monet, Manila and Jasmine in the same room have to be a fucking riot. Really can't wait.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I just hope they reel in the twists a bit, AS3 was ridiculous. There are some funny girls here that I would hate to see leaving early because of some out of nowhere rule switch.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Something that gets me...

Everyone is saying Gia is the first openly trans contestant and all that.

Are they forgetting Peppermint? I am pretty sure she was openly trans.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I thought that too. Or did they not say she was before airing, during promo. Only once it was airing? Or do they mean All Stars specifically? Either way it seems like splitting hairs.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
i need raja back for fpr so she can say monetXchange every episode and get even more ridiculous aha.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Something that gets me...

Everyone is saying Gia is the first openly trans contestant and all that.

Are they forgetting Peppermint? I am pretty sure she was openly trans.
yeah they're focusing a little bit too much on that, maybe to overcompensate for ru's statements earlier about trans girls not being allowed.
or maybe they're only saying that because gia has "transitioned", but it's a bit fucked up to do that because it's not like transitioning is what makes a transwoman a transwoman, peppermint clearly said she's trans during her time on the show, and before that monical beverly hillz came out as trans during an episode. focusing this much on gia being trans just because she's the first girl in there with breast implants is a bit much, and shows maybe the show and ru didn't learn the best lessons after the fiasco earlier.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
yeah they're focusing a little bit too much on that, maybe to overcompensate for ru's statements earlier about trans girls not being allowed.
or maybe they're only saying that because gia has "transitioned", but it's a bit fucked up to do that because it's not like transitioning is what makes a transwoman a transwoman, peppermint clearly said she's trans during her time on the show, and before that monical beverly hillz came out as trans during an episode. focusing this much on gia being trans just because she's the first girl in there with breast implants is a bit much, and shows maybe the show and ru didn't learn the best lessons after the fiasco earlier.

I think this was shot before Gia had surgery anyway.

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Gia is a first Transwomen going in as a Transwoman. Peppermint, and also Monica Beverly Hillz (had to google her, forgot her name xD) said during the show that they are Trans, and it wasn't known before.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Went to the roast battles in Newcastle tonight, was so good.

Monet X change in particular was on top form, but Bob the drag queen took the title in the end.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I'm excited to see what Keiynan wears, hah. His event/award show outfits since coming out have been ev-er-y-thiiiing. He's so delightfully extra.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I thought Lady Bunny would be a judge, since she appeared on the What's the Tee Podcast and they sounded straight out of the set - even talking about transgender representation on the show, which made me think that was a topic with Gia Gunn. I'm sure she either appears as a guest for AS4, or maybe as a judge for S11.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Lady Bunny would be a judge, since she appeared on the What's the Tee Podcast and they sounded straight out of the set - even talking about transgender representation on the show, which made me think that was a topic with Gia Gunn. I'm sure she either appears as a guest for AS4, or maybe as a judge for S11.

Or maybe she's just one of those people that visit the workroom once.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was she? Didn't know that. To me it seemed like she announced it on the show, and all the others contestant were also kinda surprised and proud of her announcing it.
based on all the interviews and everything i've seen after the season, peppermint was a legendary figure in the new york club scene, and all the new york queens and night club people knew she was trans. it wasn't a secret or anything like that, and the producers must have known too when they were casting the season.

super excited to see susanne bartsch, it's guaranteed she'll turn an amazing look

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the new format doesn't involve the queens deliberating behind stage. That takes a huge amount of time that could be used in challenges and runways, which are way more entertaining and fun to watch.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the new format doesn't involve the queens deliberating behind stage. That takes a huge amount of time that could be used in challenges and runways, which are way more entertaining and fun to watch.
it also kills untucked, which is pretty lame. to see all these queens just hangout backstage for half an hour (instead of these forced top queens talking to the bottom queens to make a decision) would be amazing.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
That last UHnnnnn about food was great. They are back to that hilarious groove of previous seasons after a few episodes where they felt slightly awkward.