• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost certain the editors gave Monet cues for lines. She mentions no Season 7 right before Jasmine enters, she mentions Season 9 was weak right before Valentina enters and she mentions there can't be only 8 contestants right before the RuPaul announcement.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Some queens will run memes to the ground. Monique is almost there as well, it's just that she has a lot more than just one like Monet.

Do you wanna see my Cucu, again?

I'm almost certain the editors gave Monet cues for lines. She mentions no Season 7 right before Jasmine enters, she mentions Season 9 was weak right before Valentina enters and she mentions there can't be only 8 contestants right before the RuPaul announcement.

Yeah those were my thoughts too.

Monet could've used more time to improve before coming back I feel, maybe she's better for the rest of the season but her intro look wasn't too impressive. I liked the wig at least. Monique was one of my favourites of S10 and I bet the money she's now earning is gonna make her excel a bit more this season (I hope so anyway).

I liked the first 15 mins, but I say this every season.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Do you wanna see my Cucu, again?
NaiveAntiqueAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
The first 15 mins are so predictable for AS now.

Hopefully we don't get drowned in "stunning!" and sponges the whole season...

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the cast is all that better compared to AS3, IMO. AS2 was legendary and I want another AS season with mostly runner-ups again.

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Let see how the season will be, but i'm really not that excited about this season, cause the cast is for me personally worse than AS3. Gia and Farah? Why? I mean, they are both cute, but boring as hell. Naomi is a Supermodel, but also rather boring. Monet? Yeah right, getting already on everyone nerves with those sponges. Monique is cute, but i don't think she is that awesome as she believes she is.

Jasmine is a standout, but rather with what she did on her own, on youtube, than competing on the show. I hope she can entertain us, and doesn't rely too much on memes.

Then we have Valentina, Trinity, Manilla and Latrice, the holy quartet. Let see what those four will acomplish.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
They've just about had all the big hitters on already haven't they? It was inevitable they were going to have to dip in to the next tier down at some point. I think Gia belongs there, Monet certainly. The most questionable is probably Farah imo but I think it's a nice mix, just missing that early season girl like Tatianna or Morgan (Ongina, Rebecca, obv) which I suppose Manilla fills - Having Latrilla opens up future seasons for other AS1 girls to come back which I think is pretty exciting.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think Monique will surprise us. She excelled in a lot of challenges during her season, but her downfall were the cheap runway looks (and the Snatch Game. And pulling a Valentina).

I don't think Gia will go far because I don't think she's that good at drag race but I'm excited for her glow up. She looks stunning and I like her messy personality.

My biggest reservation is Farrah. The only thing she serves is looks and even then, her entrance look was underwhelming. I can see her being the first one out.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking today on who the most forgettable drag race alumni are. So far I've decided on
-Phoenix
-Kandy Ho
-Alisa Summers
-Kelly Mantle (unfortunately)