• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5B3hrrK.png

mhcJL25.png

Coming... tomorrow.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Oops I wouldn't have posted a news thread in the OT if I knew we had this henny

Jugendstil

Oct 25, 2017
So happy to see this thread, I was going through Drag Race meta discussion withdrawl! Can't wait for AS3 and Trixie and Katya's show.

Whoger

Oct 25, 2017
Come on Resetera lets get sickeniiiiiiiiing!!

Im so hyped for all stars 3 and I don't evn know who im rooting for

But I really want a Kennedy x Chi Chi x Aja Lip sync

Last edited:

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
when does this restart
rooting for Milk, loved ha on her season and at pride this year

Also have tickets to Bianca's comedy tour and Willam is doing a night at my old Student Union that I'm going to. living the fantasy rn
e472888080af970b30628a7928cfc308.gif

Redhood

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Come on ResetERA lets get sickening.

ResetEra was living while [redacted] was dying.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
So bummed about the AS3 cast. Where's ma Kim Chi, Naomi, Nina, Shae, Valentina??

I'm gonna be rooting for Milk, I guess.

ZeBatsy

Oct 27, 2017
I actually think it's a mistake for any S9 queens to be on AS right after their season. Aja will not win.
Yeah, while Aja has improved her makeup skills a ton, I can't see her doing really well on the season.

I'm guessing she wants to be on before AS4 which is no doubt going to be stocked with S9 queens.

OP
OP
catboy

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually think Aja knows she wont win, but she's doing it anyway because she wants to prove how she was not her best at S9
I get that, but imo it's like they can only do all stars once - ie they can only get the massive second exposure once - so it seems a bit silly to do it right off of your season.
Yeah, while Aja has improved her makeup skills a ton, I can't see her doing really well on the season.

I'm guessing she wants to be on before AS4 which is no doubt going to be stocked with S9 queens.
fair enough.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Also if Shea, Trinity, and Valentina would be on AS4, I doubt Aja makes it. Coming back now makes sense.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Look we all know AS4 will be Henny, Nicole Paige Brooks, Hemmy, Serena Cha Cha, Jasmine Masters, and Rebecca Glasscock.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really follow Aja, but from what I've seen she's improved leaps and bounds from her appearance on S9. If anyone from S9 was going to appear so soon after, I think she's the best choice. As ZeBatsy said, AS4 is the time for the more obvious choices from S9 like Shea, Trinity, and Valentina.

She won't win, but I highly doubt anyone not named Shangela or Trixie walked in expecting to win.

Edit: Everyone always talks about a winners only All-Stars, but an All-Stars comprised of all the first-out queens would be legendary.

OP
OP
catboy

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those queens are a little bit iconic, tho (excl Nicole Paige brooks). At this rate it's more likely to be Sonique, Magnolia Crawford, and Sasha Belle.

Kaseoki

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
So is Bebe a lock for the secret 10th queen? I didn't think winners would dare come on and (potentially) get their queenly image tarnished.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one who hasn't really liked any of the seasons that came after 6? Loved S2-6 and then 7 was incredibly boring, 8 only marginally better and I never even bothered to watch more than the first few episodes of 9. (AS2 was alright, though.) I can't even quite put my finger on what the problem is but sth about the show has just felt off IMO.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one who hasn't really liked any of the seasons that came after 6? Loved S2-6 and then 7 was incredibly boring, 8 only marginally better and I never even bothered to watch more than the first few episodes of 9. (AS2 was alright, though.) I can't even quite put my finger on what the problem is but sth about the show has just felt off IMO.
Its a common sentiment. The show lacks drama now. No one wants to be the next Phi Phi or Roxxxy.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its a common sentiment. The show lacks drama now. No one wants to be the next Phi Phi or Roxxxy.
Good to know I'm not alone then :D. I don't think you necessarily need to be a total bitch to cause drama, though. For example, I love Willam and he caused a good deal of drama on his season :p.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good to know I'm not alone then :D. I don't think you necessarily need to be a total bitch to cause drama, though. For example, I love Willam and he caused a good deal of drama on his season :p.
Yeah, but its pretty much fact that hatred for Phi Phi drove fans to campaign incessantly for a Sharon win. Same with Roxxxy and Jinkxs. Willam could not have saved Season 7 any more than Katya could.

Its probaby a combination of editing and fear. The Season 9 reunion is a great example of the queens no longer giving a shit and the show revelling in it.

On the other hand it seems to have resulted in Aja being harassed to the point she admitted it was all staged so people will get off her back.

The over-zealous fans are ruining the show.