• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bad Boys is being made as a TV show on NBC starring Gabrielle Union playing her character in Bad Boys 2. So far they've cast Ernie Hudson, Duane Martin, and Zach Gilford.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rush Hour 4.

Even if Rush Hour 3 was a drop off from the first two(Rush Hour 2 is one of my favorite comedies and is still routinely quoted by me), it was still a fun ride and Tucker and Chans chemistry is just too good. We need one more. Hell, just to get Tucker back on screen, it needs to happen.

Bad Boys 3 would be great, but of all the Will
Smith movies that need sequels, I am not chomping at the bit for another. I'd rather Will focus on another Men in Black. That universe it too good and rich to just let die.

The Shanghai and Charlies Angels movies should just go ahead and be done for good. They were great at the time, but I have no desire to see either again.
Men in Black is being rebooted with F. Gary Gray as director. It's also been rumored that one of the 2 main characters will be female this time.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
Bad Boys 2 has a lot of problems but it's still better than Charlie's Angels 2, Shanghai Knights and Rush Hour 3...I'm voting for Bad Boys 3: Bad Boys 4 Life

hodayathink

Oct 25, 2017
Bad Boys 3 just got another director and should start shooting this year.

As already stated, Elizabeth Banks rebooting Charlie's Angels, though we haven't heard much about that and it's supposed to be coming out next summer, so I don't really know what the status of that project right now.

Saatchquatch

Oct 27, 2017
Charlie's Angels just so we can get a sequel to the greatest video game ever made.

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

HUNNH

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Bad Boys 3. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence both being too old for that shit I could totally get behind.

I also might allow a Lethal Weapon 5.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Bad boys 3 is the only one on that list that has a chance to be good. The other movies iterations were hot garbage before their hiatus.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Bad boys 3 is the only one on that list that has a chance to be good. The other movies iterations were hot garbage before their hiatus.

The Bad Boys movies were entertaining trainwrecks at best.

Rush Hour was a pretty by the numbers buddy cop movie, but competently made. Shanghai Noon was basically that exact same formula except set in the west and not quite as good.

Charlie's Angels was never good, it had a couple of entertaining moments tops.

Last edited: