• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh well. I'll probably get banned for saying it but I hope it takes him quick and I hope he rots in hell if there is one. Motherfucker is one of the precursors to Trumpism. Laying the ground work for accepted hate in the media.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully he shares his medical costs with his audience, to remind them how important medical care is.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we get a staff post in here so we know the limits of what we can say? Not being facetious, either.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of tests you as a human being.

Rush has had a remarkably negative influence on the country. He had a huge platform and didn't really do anything positive with it.

Dude is the epitome of spinning up rage in his fan base for anything liberals do. Every time I'd hear his show it was him angrily ranting about "the liberals". But I would never wish cancer on him, it's a horrific disease.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
He has actively used his platform to demonize women and hurt minorities. He is arguably one of the most harmful political talking heads of our lifetime.

Those are my thoughts on this news.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I believe that Rush Limbaugh's type of programming actively made this country a worse place. I would not feel bad in the slightest when he is gone.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
he probably has the best healthcare

he has lots of monies
many monies

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Fuck Cancer and Fuck Rush.

I hate to see anyone get diagnosed with cancer, no matter how much of an epic douchebag they are.

I'm not going to celebrate it, but I'm not going to send him any get well wishes either.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Dude is the epitome of spinning up rage in his fan base for anything liberals do. Every time I'd hear his show it was him angrily ranting about "the liberals". But I would never wish cancer on him, it's a horrific disease.
Yeah cancer is really horrible.

But what I meant is that my feelings on him being sick are complicated. I can't just pretend that he is someone I really care about. But it is monstrous to celebrate death and illness. Its easiest for me to just not say anything.