• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ekaterina Fedyaeva's mother accused medics of putting her daughter on a formalin drip, which includes formaldehyde, instead of saline.

The 27-year-old had been in hospital in Ulyanovsk for routine surgery but after being given the wrong drip suffered pains and convulsions for two days before falling into a coma.

Despite being flown to a top Moscow hospital she died of multiple organ failure.

Her mother Galina Baryshnikova said: 'Her legs were moving, she had convulsions, her whole body was shaking.

Mrs Baryshnikova added: 'Now I understand that formalin was simply eroding her body from inside. People who performed the surgery already knew that they infused something wrong.

Source:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro....ue-to-medical-blunder-by-doctors-7450222/amp/

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for giving me nightmares.

Doesn't the "no horrifying stories" rule still apply here? Because I'm not seeing the greater significance of this other than to shock and horrify.

OP
OP

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for giving me nightmares.

Doesn't the "no horrifying stories" rule still apply here? Because I'm not seeing the greater significance of this other than to shock and horrify.
I don't usually post shit like this. But man the hospital fucked up big time. Like how the fuck do they make that big of a mistake?

(If mods want to lock it they can)

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Everything I read about Russia these days sounds like some totalitarian society from the early 1900's.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw this on my phone earlier but I wasn't even sure it was real. Welp.

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
Please do not create thread for stories that only serve to shock or distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.