• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
At first I was like: "This is so cute!"

Then
That goddamn archery scene! LOL

In other news, stumbled across this the other day. Jojo fans will enjoy.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
oh hey that sounds neat

i don't know what jojo is tho
31c.jpg

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So anyone here play Devil May Cry 5?
Was anyone else thinking of Yang and Raven for the final fight?

Yang: You feeling accepting yet?

Raven: Of your existence, or your strength?

Yang: Both, you fucking asshole!

Oct 25, 2017

So the RWBY DC comics series is going to have it's first cover done by Jim Lee. I have no idea how his artstyle is going to translate into RWBY

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Ruby's is OK and I actually like Weiss' quite a bit but...

Why is Yang wearing a plugsuit? Why does Blake look like a Senran Kagura character?

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Anyone reading the new manga? Love how fluffy they made Blake's ears look.

tumblr_inline_pqq5pj85Rq1r6mw5x_1280.png

Unfortunately, while the art is pretty it can be a bit hard to follow the action in more, well, action-y scenes and tell who is meant to be talking. The art is fantastic but the paneling could use refinement.

Schnee

Oct 25, 2017
Actually getting one of my most wanted match-ups in general.
Shame that one of my Ice Queens is gonna have to die though, would rather it have been in a One Minute Melee like Yang vs Bakugo.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, it's been a while since I posted on here. Vol.5 really soured me to this series and I was extremely reluctant to watch Vol.6. I finally gave in and binge-watched the whole thing last night and I was pleasantly surprised. A lot of complaints I had with Vol.5 were addressed and I love the improvement in the animation, post-processing effects, and backgrounds.

Schnee

Oct 25, 2017
Weiss lost. The fight was great overall but the KO was super tame.

Captain Falcon vs Johnny Cage is the next one which is a super dumb match-up.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I'll forever disagree with s4 and s5 being garbage, they're still infinitely better then everything in the first 3 seasons.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll forever disagree with s4 and s5 being garbage, they're still infinitely better then everything in the first 3 seasons.

I like S4, but its not something I'd rewatch

I think 5 starts strong, but completely falls apart.

6 imo is the most consistently good volume, but the only thing I didn't care for is the Cordovin fight. Kinda felt like a repeat of V2's ending which was kinda nothing.

Slatsunus

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah just compare the Battle of Beacon to the "Battle" of Haven, its not comparable at all. A bunch of people having a poorly choreographed slap fight is V5 big battle and it sucks, its got nothing on 3.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Yeah just compare the Battle of Beacon to the "Battle" of Haven, its not comparable at all. A bunch of people having a poorly choreographed slap fight is V5 big battle and it sucks, its got nothing on 3.

The "battle" of beacon is just an excess of poorly developed characters fighting generic mooks that drags on for way too long. A villain is killed out of nowhere by a random bird said villain should have no problems dealing with, and a dues ex machina is introduced to "win" the battle. The only good moment in that mess was the end of Pyrra since she was one of the only characters that was developed well in v1-3

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
The fight choreography in volumes 1 and 2 and fantastic, but the general quality of the writing and dialogue are probably the worst. While volumes 4 and 5 have a lot of issues, the characters finally started to feel like characters and not stereotypes.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So After the Fall is out and I'm looking at spoilers.

Holy fuck at Yatsuhashi's backstory and his scary ass semblance.

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Volume 6's OST is out today!

I just bought it from the Play Store, but apparently they've been having some issues getting it onto iTunes.