• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure Chibi is dead

Remember how they teased Coco... and the show literally ended and she was never in it?

This is technically the Series Finale

Last edited:

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
That's good episode to end on, if they're going to end it.

I do have to say that volume 7's been amazing. I watch RWBY with a friend of mine (she made me a bmblb shipper, even tho I usually don't care about stuff like that.), and I mentioned to her that volume 7's so good that it retroactively makes all the previous seasons better, because they allowed volume 7 to happen. I'm super pumped for season 8, and it's annoying to have to wait another year or so.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Stay Salty Ironwood

enragedjimmy.gif

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Concerning Neo:

Does anyone think her reaction towards Cinder ignoring her efforts without a thought indicate that what Neo really desires is friendship? Her song One Thing talks a lot about how Torchwick was her only friend and when Cinder snubbed her before looking angry she looked kind of sad. Maybe Neo might turn good?

Slatsunus

Nov 2, 2017
Chibi was ended because RT's crunch was getting outta hand and they needed everyone on hand for the main series and gen:Lock.

It's not coming back, and frankly it being discontinued is probably a huge reason production for V7 went so much smoother then usual.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
so

what do you think their first move is gonna be when we get to volume 8, the airship peeps and oscar both

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Oscar has a scroll so he will likely phone them. I imagine Team RWBY and co will go into hiding or go to Mantle to help with the evacuation
yeah they need to prioritize mantle first, the atlas fleet should be able to hold off Salem's grimm for at least a little while

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Does Ironwood need the Winter Maiden to get the Staff to lift Mantle to The One Place That Hasn't Been Corrupted By Capitalism? Seems like the only logical reason for him to have been screwing around just staring at the damned thing and assuming it was Winter coming down the elevator.

Anyway I'd say James "I am the Council" Ironwood is probably the perfect example of why Ozpin kept people in the dark. Guy literally could not be trusted. By trying to kill the current incarnation of Ozma he's just a straight up traitor to humanity - I mean even if Ozma can and will come back anyway.

Anyway, come Volume 8, I believe it's time for the General to be relieved of his duties, in accordance with Council Law.

I still hope Tyrian gets a gold experience before this is all over. About 7 pages worth might suffice?

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pepole like EruptionFang are parading around that shooting Oscar was jusified and i am like "wut"
Of course they are, for these people anyone who opposes team RWBY are "right" I saw people on twitter saying this whole thing is the teams fault for not obeying Ironwoods orders without question.

The hateboner some people have for the main group is frankly disturbing at times.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
People act like Adam has ever been anything other than a piece of shit. I mean I've seen people argue that Adam agreed to work with Cinder to protect his followers, when clearly he just did it because Cinder proved that she could help him hurt a lot of humans.

There's a reason why he's Gaston and its not because he was ever gonna be redeemable

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reading random posts online does anyone here actually think Team RWBY will end up with the Maidens powers at the end?

I see people bring this up sometimes and I just don't see it happening.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
People act like Adam has ever been anything other than a piece of shit. I mean I've seen people argue that Adam agreed to work with Cinder to protect his followers, when clearly he just did it because Cinder proved that she could help him hurt a lot of humans.

There's a reason why he's Gaston and its not because he was ever gonna be redeemable

Adam was the Beast, Gaston, and the Cursed Rose actually. Also I think at first he went because Cinder threatened to kill with the maiden powers if he didn't help plus she was also offering money and dust, so it would be dumb to say no here, and then when he was more in the loop he stuck around as he realized he could actually win a war against humans and enslave them with their group as Vol 5 showed.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really want anyone in the main group to get maiden powers

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe that Blek was a bobcat this whole time

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
I used to really like EruptionFang too. Adam Stans confuse me so much.
I think he was the guy that tried to say that the perfect way to end Adam role was him fighting the heroes 1v9 which is so dumb yet him like the rest of them are complaining about how is "bad writing" that RWBY defeated the AceOps

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda feel like team RWBY and team JNR got kinda dragged along by the plot this season for the most part. Hope those kids can be more proactive next season.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
I think he was the guy that tried to say that the perfect way to end Adam role was him fighting the heroes 1v9 which is so dumb yet him like the rest of them are complaining about how is "bad writing" that RWBY defeated the AceOps

Yeah that was him. And was he really complaining about Team RWBY vs the Aceops too?

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
i think some people sleep on Qrow, dude is best of the best level

Yeah, Qrow is probably one of the most skilled in the show. But something about Qrow's level and how it relates to the villains I'm confused about. Qrow is equal to Tyrian who was part of Salem's inner circle and who curb-stomped RNJR. Hazel is also part of the inner circle yet Nora held her own against him, and so did Blake, Ruby and Weiss against him, Mercury, and Emerald (not animating this fight will ALWAYS be a travesty). Does this mean Hazel is weaker than Tyrian? It's also confusing as Hazel in the fight also sent Qrow flying with one punch.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Qrow is probably one of the most skilled in the show. But something about Qrow's level and how it relates to the villains I'm confused about. Qrow is equal to Tyrian who was part of Salem's inner circle and who curb-stomped RNJR. Hazel is also part of the inner circle yet Nora held her own against him, and so did Blake, Ruby and Weiss against him, Mercury, and Emerald (not animating this fight will ALWAYS be a travesty). Does this mean Hazel is weaker than Tyrian? It's also confusing as Hazel in the fight also sent Qrow flying with one punch.
it's probably more like Hazel makes up for lack of technical skill with sheer brute force and resilience is all, i think the implication was that blake being there and lionheart being out of the fight was enough to shift the fight in the favor of the heroes

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Yeah that was him. And was he really complaining about Team RWBY vs the Aceops too?
He complains because he doesn't believe that the time Team RWBY trained was enough to defeat them before ranting about how RWBY (the show) is now being run from a business perspective (working the least amount for maximum profit) which not only is insulting to everyone working on the show but also these are the same people that love to make videos about how Rooster Teeth is on the brink of dying due to crunching, people leaving, "appease to sjw", not getting news on shows, etc

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I think one problem with the perception of how strong our main characters are is we don't really have any reference to how strong an average professional huntsman is. that being said i never thought the ace ops except for clover seemed much stronger individually than the kids

Oct 25, 2017
He complains because he doesn't believe that the time Team RWBY trained was enough to defeat them before ranting about how RWBY (the show) is now being run from a business perspective (working the least amount for maximum profit) which not only is insulting to everyone working on the show but also these are the same people that love to make videos about how Rooster Teeth is on the brink of dying due to crunching, people leaving, "appease to sjw", not getting news on shows, etc

This reads more like Hero Hei, unless ER actually fell that far off the deep end.

Adam stans are fucking idiots.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Y'know just to test how far Adam stans who defend his abuse will go, I want to ask them if they've seen Avatar the Last Airbender. If so then I'll ask them if they think Ozai's abuse of Zuko, Azula, and Ursa is okay. If they say no, then I'll bring up Adam to show them how their "logic" really is.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
With KH3 Remind being out and RWBY being finished, I kinda want to check out Dead Fantasy. Is it any good?

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
so

what do you think their first move is gonna be when we get to volume 8, the airship peeps and oscar both
I really hope they find a way to find Qrow, but evacuating Mantle is the top priority. I think Qrow will be the one to confront Ironwood.

I want to say Ruby will use her Silver Eyes here, but I'm not sure if its powerful enough for something that huge.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
not gonna lie

i'm glad Ozpin is back i missed him