• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
The sheer amount of willful ignorance it takes to think someone who has been in an anti-racism protest/vigilante group their entire life doesn't really understand racism is frankly staggering.

I've also seen at least one person claim that they didn't think that Adam was abusive, but then turn around and claim that Blake was abusive to Yang when she left.

I got a better story. Someone once claimed RT were racist for hating Adam but they went on to defend Rekeita's use of Blackface as shown here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comme...racter_have_unfortunate_implications/eqbpvw1/

They also said Weiss was like a bully for throwing that racist guy in the trash, but also said Jacques was right to strip Weiss' inheritance and said Weiss antagonized Jacques by saying he had no right to Schnee name and brought her disinheritance on herself.

Surprise, surprise. Their a frequenter at the the "RWBY CRITIC" subreddit.

Oct 25, 2017
I got a better story. Someone once claimed RT were racist for hating Adam but they went on to defend Rekeita's use of Blackface as shown here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comme...racter_have_unfortunate_implications/eqbpvw1/

They also said Weiss was like a bully for throwing that racist guy in the trash, but also said Jacques was right to strip Weiss' inheritance and said Weiss antagonized Jacques by saying he had no right to Schnee name and brought her disinheritance on herself.

Surprise, surprise. Their a frequenter at the the "RWBY CRITIC" subreddit.

Honestly, blowing my brains out is a more pleasant alternative than spending 10 minutes in the "critic" sub. They're not critics, they are idiots who just rant. They've transitioned from the "Adam defense force" to the "Ironwood did nothing wrong brigade"

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
More like Ironwood's been fucking up since at least volume 2

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
More like Ironwood's been fucking up since at least volume 2
Yeah, people forget that overly relying on machines was a big part of what screwed over Beacon in S3. S7 may have been the closest he's even been to being well-rounded, but his paranoia did him in yet again. Yet no one seems to point out his shortcomings outside of here.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, people forget that overly relying on machines was a big part of what screwed over Beacon in S3. S7 may have been the closest he's even been to being well-rounded, but his paranoia did him in yet again. Yet no one seems to point out his shortcomings outside of here.
That and Ironwood has always shown a tendency towards authoritarianism so I'm not sure why people didn't see this coming.

Oct 25, 2017

Noticing a character flaw presented early in the series, seeing that flaw manifest in the first episode of the volume?

Nah, just blame Team RWBY on everything and just scream "bad writing" when it's your own fault for not paying attention.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Honestly, blowing my brains out is a more pleasant alternative than spending 10 minutes in the "critic" sub. They're not critics, they are idiots who just rant. They've transitioned from the "Adam defense force" to the "Ironwood did nothing wrong brigade"

I find it laughable when they say they want a good racism subplot with the Faunus story, when these guys probably don't even know the first thing about racism. I get the vibe a lot of frequenters are right-wingers who complain about "SJW".

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
If they could get a good writer for it I would definitely love to see a short series or OVA type deal following Blake through her younger days in the White Fang

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
If they could get a good writer for it I would definitely love to see a short series or OVA type deal following Blake through her younger days in the White Fang

Interestingly enough on RWBY RW Miles mentioned how Blake staying with the WF is the most interesting what-if scenario for RWBY that interest him.

It'd probably be best not to touch this subplot anymore as it's more or less dropped.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping that now that most of the political BS is out of the way we get more focus on our heroes in volume 8

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping that now that most of the political BS is out of the way we get more focus on our heroes in volume 8

I think there is going to be more political stuff in V8 actually.

Basically if Salem just came to kill people, it begs the question "why did she wait so long to do so?"

Also her whole deal was basically making people turn against Ironwood/Ozpin. So coming in to kill people seems like a weird thing to do. She might spark a class war between Atlas and Mantle because Ironwood is trying to bail.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Got caught up on V7 the other day with my GF. Shit went down and I can only begin to wonder what is going to transpire in V8, which I'm worried won't have any down time for focusing on character moments and subplots.
So happy Penny is now the Winter Maiden and they didn't go with the obvious choices, Weiss or Winter. As someone else pointed out, it's sad that they are sexing up the villains more. When I saw Salem with the bigger boob window, I was dumbfounded since she didn't have during that during her projection. Though I don't think Cinder's new outfit is bad and actually like it, she's always been kind of sexualized. They really dropped some subplots like Ren and Nora, the SDC, and such which has me worried about next volume.

When is the soundtrack going to drop? Some good vocal songs in the later episodes.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I think there is going to be more political stuff in V8 actually.

Basically if Salem just came to kill people, it begs the question "why did she wait so long to do so?"

Also her whole deal was basically making people turn against Ironwood/Ozpin. So coming in to kill people seems like a weird thing to do. She might spark a class war between Atlas and Mantle because Ironwood is trying to bail.
Or force Ironwood into a surrender and take Atlas over which is what i think she will end up doing especially since she can use Atlas's Forces to find the WM

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
A bit late on this but I will say that I enjoyed Season 7 quite a bit. It wasn't perfect but I feel pretty strongly that it's the best season of the show so far. Hopefully they can keep up the good work and improve for the next season. Now to wait for the OST release LOL.

Seems people on twitter are saying this episode was queer baiting

I've seen this term thrown around from time to time but how does it apply here? It's not like Clover had a secret girlfriend/wife that was revealed at the last second before anything between him and Qrow could get serious. Clover and Qrow had a bond. But because of outside circumstances and their personal duty, the bond was broken. I don't see how anyone was "tricked" or "lied to".

I have so many thoughts about this episode.

Like I said earlier, I think I have a hot take thinking the writing of this episode was really good... but I understand why people think the writing is bad because the characters made frustrating decisions

I'm not going to spend too much time on Team RWBY vs The Ace Ops because the show actually used "show don't tell" to show why Team RWBY won.

Because they are all on the same page. Where as the Ace Ops are clearly not. Marrow and Vine are holding back, while Harriet and Elm are getting irritated and annoyed. This is not "well, their power level is higher because they are more experienced, so Team RWBY should have lost"

Normally I hate the "power of friendship triumphs over an obstacle" because usually its a character going on a long winded speech about "how their friends give them power, etc". Blake and Yang complemented each other so well, because both of them were on the same page while Elm and Vine were not.

Team RWBY vs The Ace Ops was fantastic. It was excellent "show, don't tell"

Now with the stuff with the characters on the airship. Oh boy

I understand why people are frustrated, but I think a lot of criticism I've seen here and on twitter is that "the characters got the idiot ball" but I don't think that's the case. When I see people saying "characters are not doing logical things, the writing is bad" I think these people are judging character actions based on a third person perspective, rather than a first person perspective.

People are asking "why would they do that?" when the question I think should be asked are "why are they doing that?"

And with Qrow, Clover and Robyn all three have reasons that are internally consistent with their characters that make their decisions make sense.

• Robyn: Has just been told that after allying with Ironwood, he has betrayed her and the people of Mantle by leaving them to die. She is established as quick to anger, and starts the fight.
  • Qrow: Has just been told Ironwood is abandoning Mantle, and now hears that Clover has orders to arrest him. Qrow has no idea about what happened in Ironwood's office, and now thinks Ironwood is betraying him.
  • Clover: He puts absolute trust into Ironwood's decisions. Because of this he breaks his bond with Qrow because he believes in Ironwood and doesn't question his instructions.
And all three of these characters made a horrific mistake.

The entire theme of this volume has been TRUST

Everything went so well at the beginning of Episode 11 because all the characters trusted each other. They worked together, and they won.

But Salem successfully divided them. Ironwood's paranoia and decisions made him an enemy of Qrow and Robyn. And Clover shows that his allegiances are to Ironwood first.

People keep saying "Clover should have prioritized Tyrian first" or "How could Qrow team up with Tyrian"

And the reasoning for both is as follows

For Clover, he has been given orders to arrest Qrow from the highest authority (Ironwood). He doesn't question these orders, he goes along with them and forsakes his relationship with Qrow. He isn't differentiating the severity of crimes because both Qrow and Tyrian are wanted men. So his job is now to neutralize them both. He can't say to Qrow, "help me take down Tyrion so I can arrest you later", so Clover is on his own in this free for all.

Qrow is now considered wanted, and knows that Clover won't stop until he is apprehended. So he begrudgingly works with Tyrian to get Clover out of the fight so he can fight off Tyrian. And this is the critical error Qrow made because since he can't trust Clover anymore his begrudging alliance with Tyrian backfires completely like Tyrians inspiration of "the scorpion and the frog"

And the problem is that the trust between Clover and Qrow has been dissolved due to Ironwood's decision.

And that's where the huge tragedy of this episode is.

This whole thing could have been avoided if the characters literally just talked it out

But they didn't. Because Trust died between them.

Clover didn't need to die. And that's why this episode feels like such a gut punch. Because you, the audience as a third party can see these characters are making huge mistakes. The characters themselves can not see it because of their own internal character logic.

I genuinely think this episode had good writing, but I understand why people might think it's bad. Because the characters made frustrating, easy to see mistakes, but because they can't trust each other anymore... they didn't realize they were making mistakes.

I basically jive with all this and I think its a good breakdown. I don't begrudge those who feel the Tyrian and Qrow "team up" stretched suspension of disbelief. I'm still inclined to agree. But I thought this was a strong counter arguement and a good look at the overall quality of the writing in the episode.

I was initially disappointed, but what they ended on was apt considering what day today is. (5th anniversary of Monty's death)

Goddamn its been 5 years? Time flies, RIP :(

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I still mantain that as much it sucks for Ironwood, fighting Salem right now is not a good option. Ironwood and his forces are exhausted and there just too many Grimm to fight off from Salem's Forces plus the Sperm Whale can just ram into Atlas and just destory everything. What i think Ironwood is going to do is ultimately surrender himself and Atlas and Salem takes over. She allowed the evacuation to happen but tells Ironwood that he will obey her and that her forces are now the new leaders of Atlas. Ironwood,Winter and the Ace Ops are either arrested or are forced to join Salem's forces to try and undermine them (Ace Ops could be sent on a mission to retrive the Winter Maiden powers so they can use them to escape Salem). Team RWBY are hiding out in Mantle/Slums after picking up Oscar and discuss what to do next. Ruby and Yang want to find out where Qrow is.

DragonKeeper

Nov 14, 2017
I've seen this term thrown around from time to time but how does it apply here? It's not like Clover had a secret girlfriend/wife that was revealed at the last second before anything between him and Qrow could get serious. Clover and Qrow had a bond. But because of outside circumstances and their personal duty, the bond was broken. I don't see how anyone was "tricked" or "lied to".

Queer baiting is a real thing, but sometimes I feel like people are so determined to see what they want that if any characters of the same sex start becoming close but don't confirm that they're intimate some people scream that the relationship is "baiting". I didn't see anything sexual forming between Clover and Qrow. I just saw Qrow being so damn happy that maybe Clover was someone he could safely be buddies with and not worry about what his semblance was going to do to the guy. And then his friend dies by Qrow's own sword.

Oct 25, 2017
Queer baiting is a real thing, but sometimes I feel like people are so determined to see what they want that if any characters of the same sex start becoming close but don't confirm that they're intimate some people scream that the relationship is "baiting". I didn't see anything sexual forming between Clover and Qrow. I just saw Qrow being so damn happy that maybe Clover was someone he could safely be buddies with and not worry about what his semblance was going to do to the guy. And then his friend dies by Qrow's own sword.

This is pretty much what happened. I think RWBY does need gay representation, but I think people's desire for it made them read way to hard into the Clover x Qrow relationship also the absolute basic nature of "oh they're opposites, so they must attract" (which is why whiterose is so possible).

The things and people try to attribute for queer baiting are people who have no idea about the trajectory (community manager and marketing) of the story or animators who like the ship

People read too much into people liking things on twitter, and now are lashing out.

Ive seen some really weird and mean spirited attacks on these people especially the writers

Oct 25, 2017

Honestly, this is the perfect example of why I'm done with "YouTubers" in regards to this show. Because for every decent point they make, they say just as many if not more stupid things that undermines them.

1) Trying to hamfist the notion that Robyn vs Jacques is a Trump vs Hilary allegory and reflects the "shallow world view of the writers" because Jacques only won because Watts interfered is not a commentary about the means but rather the obvious fact Jacques only ran to benefit his company. Not "he would have won the popular vote anyways". Also trying to say "they muddy the message because Robyn wants supplies to keep the Grimm out" is a message that only gets muddied if you are so brain dead to attribute the Grimm with Mexicans and minorities.

2) The issue with Robyn is that she is pretty undeveloped in terms of motivations asides from helping the people of Mantle. But the dumb "whataboutisms" regarding her semblance miss the point completely.

- Robyns semblance being common knowledge to the people of Mantle except Team RWBY doesn't really change anything. It's a non combat semblance and it only detects when people are lying. It doesn't make them tell the truth. It's a non issue for the task of "neutralize her"

- Robyn not using her semblance to interrogate the people in attendance is a useless suggestion. It's dark and most people couldn't see anything. How is a lie detector going to help? And what happened at the election is not what sparks Robyns later actions. She ran for a legal avenue to help people, but she lost that and went to vigilantism. Jacques brought her because the entire dinner party was a means to put pressure on Ironwood. It would have worked if Weiss didn't bring the video footage. Everyone at that party was there to scrutinize Ironwood, and there was zero evidence to indicate Jacques meddled with the election. The only thing I agree with is I think it was too clean of a win, and it's not really satisfying way to remove Jacques because he was established as a villain since the first volume and barely got to be an established threat.

3) Trying to say "Volume 7 ruined bumblebee" is fucking stupid. Would I like to see Blake and Yang interact with other characters? Yes. But this volume was like 90% fluff between them. It was inoffensive with the most genuine moment between the two being them discussing telling Robyn because they don't like the fact they had to kill Adam and don't want a repeat of it. It's a stupid thing to say "it was ruined"

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this is the perfect example of why I'm done with "YouTubers" in regards to this show. Because for every decent point they make, they say just as many if not more stupid things that undermines them.

1) Trying to hamfist the notion that Robyn vs Jacques is a Trump vs Hilary allegory and reflects the "shallow world view of the writers" because Jacques only won because Watts interfered is not a commentary about the means but rather the obvious fact Jacques only ran to benefit his company. Not "he would have won the popular vote anyways". Also trying to say "they muddy the message because Robyn wants supplies to keep the Grimm out" is a message that only gets muddied if you are so brain dead to attribute the Grimm with Mexicans and minorities.

2) The issue with Robyn is that she is pretty undeveloped in terms of motivations asides from helping the people of Mantle. But the dumb "whataboutisms" regarding her semblance miss the point completely.

- Robyns semblance being common knowledge to the people of Mantle except Team RWBY doesn't really change anything. It's a non combat semblance and it only detects when people are lying. It doesn't make them tell the truth. It's a non issue for the task of "neutralize her"

- Robyn not using her semblance to interrogate the people in attendance is a useless suggestion. It's dark and most people couldn't see anything. How is a lie detector going to help? And what happened at the election is not what sparks Robyns later actions. She ran for a legal avenue to help people, but she lost that and went to vigilantism. Jacques brought her because the entire dinner party was a means to put pressure on Ironwood. It would have worked if Weiss didn't bring the video footage. Everyone at that party was there to scrutinize Ironwood, and there was zero evidence to indicate Jacques meddled with the election. The only thing I agree with is I think it was too clean of a win, and it's not really satisfying way to remove Jacques because he was established as a villain since the first volume and barely got to be an established threat.

3) Trying to say "Volume 7 ruined bumblebee" is fucking stupid. Would I like to see Blake and Yang interact with other characters? Yes. But this volume was like 90% fluff between them. It was inoffensive with the most genuine moment between the two being them discussing telling Robyn because they don't like the fact they had to kill Adam and don't want a repeat of it. It's a stupid thing to say "it was ruined"
I thought the way they handled Blake and Yang was pretty good this volume. Not rushing into having them make out, but letting them reconnect for real. You gotta remember that for almost all of volume 6 things were tense between the two of them and its only very recently that they were able to get back on better terms. As for interactions with others it feels like there wasn't much interaction between team RWBY in general this volume, and I hope that we get a lot more in volume 8.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
I thought the way they handled Blake and Yang was pretty good this volume. Not rushing into having them make out, but letting them reconnect for real. You gotta remember that for almost all of volume 6 things were tense between the two of them and its only very recently that they were able to get back on better terms. As for interactions with others it feels like there wasn't much interaction between team RWBY in general this volume, and I hope that we get a lot more in volume 8.

Eh, I disagree. Most of Blake and Yang's dialogue and actions this season were "hey we like each other" and they practically went the Renora route aka they basically became a single character. I was hoping Blake would interact more with Weiss given the opening, Blake supporting her against Jacques, and the talk at the Dust Mines, but oh well. Really hope Blake and Yang get to do something that doesn't involve just them. At this point I've lost interest in them which is a shame as I REALLY want to have Blake as one my favourite characters. Also when will Blake DUEL WIELD again?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I disagree. Most of Blake and Yang's dialogue and actions this season were "hey we like each other" and they practically went the Renora route aka they basically became a single character. I was hoping Blake would interact more with Weiss given the opening, Blake supporting her against Jacques, and the talk at the Dust Mines, but oh well. Really hope Blake and Yang get to do something that doesn't involve just them. At this point I've lost interest in them which is a shame as I REALLY want to have Blake as one my favourite characters. Also when will Blake DUEL WIELD again?
Eh not really though? Calling two characters a single character doesn't make sense to me, and really a couple of tender smiles and a little awkward flirting doesn't really mean that they lost all personality, and even considering that team RWBY were mostly kinda along for the ride in this volume(seriously most of Ruby's stuff was just hanging out with Penny) with the exception of Weiss maybe. Also I consider Blake and Yang's talk in the truck to be one of my favorite moments in the volume, the way they talk about their feelings on whether they should trust and tell the truth to Ironwood, and how Blake is still struggling with the guilt of having to kill Adam was great. Also let's not act as if their trip to the mines wasn't a great moment showing how much Weiss has grown and how much Blake has come to care for every member of their team. I mean Blake stood there and stared perhaps the person most responsible for Faunus suffering in the world in the eye, but for her it was about supporting the friend she cared about more than it was about being angry at Jaques. Plus sassy Yang ready to crash a snooty party is a mood. Also let's not forget the confrontation with Ironwood with it being Blake of all people who vocally opposed Ironwood's idea the most strongly with the rest of team RWBY backing her up, Blake's come a long way from the girl who just wanted to be in the background and not get involved for fear that she'd mess things up. Also Nora was really good this volume too, and the direction they went with Ren was pretty interesting I've gotta say.

But also yes I'd like to get more interactions between the main cast, and I'm hopeful we will since presumably our main cast will be more isolated from the other factions at least for a time. I'd also like to see Blake and Yang get some serious one on one fights as well, and the animation has improved with each volume so hopefully we do get to see the full suite from Blake in volume 8.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Eh not really though? Calling two characters a single character doesn't make sense to me, and really a couple of tender smiles and a little awkward flirting doesn't really mean that they lost all personality, and even considering that team RWBY were mostly kinda along for the ride in this volume(seriously most of Ruby's stuff was just hanging out with Penny) with the exception of Weiss maybe. Also I consider Blake and Yang's talk in the truck to be one of my favorite moments in the volume, the way they talk about their feelings on whether they should trust and tell the truth to Ironwood, and how Blake is still struggling with the guilt of having to kill Adam was great. Also let's not act as if their trip to the mines wasn't a great moment showing how much Weiss has grown and how much Blake has come to care for every member of their team. I mean Blake stood there and stared perhaps the person most responsible for Faunus suffering in the world in the eye, but for her it was about supporting the friend she cared about more than it was about being angry at Jaques. Plus sassy Yang ready to crash a snooty party is a mood. Also let's not forget the confrontation with Ironwood with it being Blake of all people who vocally opposed Ironwood's idea the most strongly with the rest of team RWBY backing her up, Blake's come a long way from the girl who just wanted to be in the background and not get involved for fear that she'd mess things up. Also Nora was really good this volume too, and the direction they went with Ren was pretty interesting I've gotta say.

But also yes I'd like to get more interactions between the main cast, and I'm hopeful we will since presumably our main cast will be more isolated from the other factions at least for a time. I'd also like to see Blake and Yang get some serious one on one fights as well, and the animation has improved with each volume so hopefully we do get to see the full suite from Blake in volume 8.
The thing with Ren was all over the place and so inconsistent. I'm just disappointed with Ren as a character as he doesn't have much going for him which is a shame as I really want to like him

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The thing with Ren was all over the place and so inconsistent. I'm just disappointed with Ren as a character as he doesn't have much going for him which is a shame as I really want to like him
really? i don't think so, a character acting inconsistently isn't the same thing as the story being inconsistent about them. the thing with ren right now is it seems that he's trying to act like a 'true huntsman' and part of that involves him trying to keep his feelings under control. what's his biggest weakness? Nora, and throughout the volume he was shown to be more distant with Nora than he usually is, which is why Nora was so worried at Robyn's party. When Nora kissed him he couldn't stop himself from kissing back, and pretty soon after we see Ren trying to act the good soldier for Ironwood basically trying to distance himself from his feelings again. Later on the scene in the airship has Nora trying to comfort Ren again and he drops his guard because again Nora is the one person who can do that without effort. And then there's Ren not being able to attack Neo when she looked like Nora, that caused him obvious pain and he gets angry later because he again wasn't able to keep his emotions for Nora in check. Seems to me that Ren is trying to take the lesson of not letting his emotions get the better of him that he learned at the end of V4 too far and is trying to distance himself from them when there's so many things that they have to focus on. Only him surppressing his emotions doesn't work when it comes to Nora and that is frustrating him a lot.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
really? i don't think so, a character acting inconsistently isn't the same thing as the story being inconsistent about them. the thing with ren right now is it seems that he's trying to act like a 'true huntsman' and part of that involves him trying to keep his feelings under control. what's his biggest weakness? Nora, and throughout the volume he was shown to be more distant with Nora than he usually is, which is why Nora was so worried at Robyn's party. When Nora kissed him he couldn't stop himself from kissing back, and pretty soon after we see Ren trying to act the good soldier for Ironwood basically trying to distance himself from his feelings again. Later on the scene in the airship has Nora trying to comfort Ren again and he drops his guard because again Nora is the one person who can do that without effort. And then there's Ren not being able to attack Neo when she looked like Nora, that caused him obvious pain and he gets angry later because he again wasn't able to keep his emotions for Nora in check. Seems to me that Ren is trying to take the lesson of not letting his emotions get the better of him that he learned at the end of V4 too far and is trying to distance himself from them when there's so many things that they have to focus on. Only him surppressing his emotions doesn't work when it comes to Nora and that is frustrating him a lot.
I can see what you're saying, the execution just seemed all over the place

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
the second half of volume 5 is kind of rough, but volumes 6 and 7 are probably the best volumes of the show
that being said i think that Volume 5 does have some of the best character moments in the series between Weiss Yang and Blake, Ruby kinda struggles in that respect though her conversation with Oscar is pretty good. I'd say the end of volume 5 suffers more from its pacing than anything else though. the two extra episodes kinda feel like they padded out what was supposed to be 12 episodes worth of content rather than adding more because they needed it to tell the full story.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the second half of volume 5 is kind of rough, but volumes 6 and 7 are probably the best volumes of the show
That's really good to know. I'll watch this thread so I don't forget to watch it again for another year. :P I'm hoping I can get back into it over the next week or so.

Yang was my favourite, btw.

SinfulDeterminedKrill-size_restricted.gif

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
That's really good to know. I'll watch this thread so I don't forget to watch it again for another year. :P I'm hoping I can get back into it over the next week or so.

Yang was my favourite, btw.

SinfulDeterminedKrill-size_restricted.gif
Gotta hand it to you your choice in favorite characters is Yang on.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
That would be nice, but really, I just wanted a scene of them tearing it up in the club before things went to hell in a handbasket. :(
Yeah, I wish we had gotten a cut of that too. :(

Next volume I want them to simultaneously confess their feelings and renew their promise to protect each other in light of the impending doom. ;_;

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
If I were making bets on villains making a face turn, Emerald would be my pick over Neo. She legitimately seems like she realizes she's in way over her head.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I don't expect Neo to start working with the good guys, but I do expect her to turn on Cinder at some point because Cinder keeps treating her like crap.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
reminder that Emerald literally tricked Pyrrah into killing Penny