• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Now I want a this book to be adapted into a spinoff miniseries or something. I mean it's really cool and has a lot of neat stuff while expanding on best girl.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
DragonSJG and I had some cool meetings at Fanexpo (Kara said I was sweet :) :

by1mKKO.jpg

7EWUOU0.jpg

We didn't get to Lindsay and Barbara though even though they were there :(

Plus at the Q and A panel I got a chance to ask Lindsay, Kara, and Barbara how would Weiss react to Adam's SDC brand. FINALLY!!!!! We also had a chance to discuss our thoughts on the Faunus subplot with Arryn a bit.

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
RWBY haters do get really salty lol

context: saw a bunch of people respond on twitter and mocking RWBY's official twitter for basically posting a gif implying it would be cool if RWBY was in Multiversus calling them desperate etc.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone else's BD copy of RWBY vol. 8 come with those RWBY X Justice League cards? Cause mine didn't, even though a sticker on the cover said there would be...

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
RWBY haters do get really salty lol

context: saw a bunch of people respond on twitter and mocking RWBY's official twitter for basically posting a gif implying it would be cool if RWBY was in Multiversus calling them desperate etc.
Just gotta ignore the haters...RWBY gifs help

cPyOMRe.gif

Anyway, really hope Team Rwby get in.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone else's BD copy of RWBY vol. 8 come with those RWBY X Justice League cards? Cause mine didn't, even though a sticker on the cover said there would be...

Yeah, mine came with it, but it was between the slipcover and the case, so I can see someone stealing it/it falling out (but it would be hard) or it not getting slipped in.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, mine came with it, but it was between the slipcover and the case, so I can see someone stealing it/it falling out (but it would be hard) or it not getting slipped in.

Wow, that is the dumbest thing ever. I wasn't the one who picked my copy up, so maybe they dropped it along the way or something. In any case, damn stupid that it wasn't placed within the case itself.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Was it literally just a loose packet sandwiched between the slipcover and case with nothing holding it in? If so I would guess that's a pretty easy way to lose them during transport.

Nah, it was tightly shrinkwrapped, and fairly tightly jammed under the slipcover. I don't think it could fall out, so my best guess is that it wasn't put in by the machine. They're just copies of the covers, and I was a little disapointed.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
All the Arcane talk going around just makes me wish that RWBY had that kind of budget.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017

This one is narrated by Tai and features baby Ruby and Yang

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
So RTX Austin is probably when we'll get more info on Volume 9 right?

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
So apparently V8's soundtrack is dropping at midnight? I have yet to find a source but my timeline has exploded about it so it must be true.