• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 29, 2022
1bwnRKh.jpeg

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Not surprising in the least. I hope everyone in the dev is safe and with their families.

I hope MS affords them as much time as possible.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Considering there's a war and a pandemic, I'm just happy it's coming out at all.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
The sky is blue

Still excited, but 2023 will be a fucking bloodbath. I'm hoping it finds a quiet spot and isn't drowned out.

Secret Bambino

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 21, 2021
I'm more surprised that they are committing to a 2023 release date, given the whole situation.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
There is a war happening. Hard to argue that meeting an arbitrary deadline is a priority.

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
2023 is gonna be nuts.

Let's see how many games get pushed to 2024 lol I kid, I kid….maybe.

Rogote

Oct 25, 2017
These guys' home is being demolished by a superpower as we speak.
I'm glad they got safe enough to commence working on the game at all.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
This still gives me a large window to finally player the other games.

Always wanted to.

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
Interesting that RE 4 Remake and Dead Space Remake are not on GamePass.
But yeah, STALKER is troubled because of the whole Ukraine situation.

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Have development even started again? Hope the team is safe, there's no rush to get this game done with the dire situation in Ukraine

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
That definitely makes sense. Hope everyone is safe that's the important thing.

Interesting that RE 4 Remake and Dead Space Remake are not on GamePass.
RE4 remake had Sony marketing. Wasn't there something recently where one of the things for the RE Village marketing was that the game not pop up on subscription services for a length of time? Maybe it's the same thing with 4

The Dead Space Remake will likely pop up on there if/when the game comes to EA Play.

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
That definitely makes sense. Hope everyone is safe that's the important thing.

RE4 remake had Sony marketing. Wasn't there something recently where one of the things for Village marketing was it not to pop up on subscription services for a length of time?

The Dead Space Remake will likely pop up on there if/when the game comes to EA Play.
Oh you're right. RE 8 wasn't on GamePass when it came out, and came to it a little bit later. Same applies to RE 4 Remake probably.

Makes sense, first EA promoting it on their platform after that Microsoft putting it on GamePass.

Incubuster

Oct 30, 2017
I honestly thought this game was going to be delayed indefinitely. Which of course is entirely understandable.