• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Just announced at the Gamescom opening ceremony. It's being ported by "Deep Silver FISHLABS".
deepsliver_fishlabs_logo.png

Kind of an odd choice, but it's still pretty good.

Edit: Here's the press release, buried under the rest of THQ Nordic's gamescom announcements.
Saints Row the Third – Ported by the internal developer Deep Silver Fish Labs it will be coming to Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised it isn't like a 3 and 4 combo or something.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's 20€ or less, i'm tripple dipping (100%ed on PS3 and Steam already), not for more than that though. It's my favourite GTA-like game.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed SR3 the most. SR4 went too far into the weird direction and SR2, while IMO is the better package overall, feel very dated now. It's a good choice for a Switch port.

Oct 28, 2017
Would have preferred the 2nd game, to be honest. PC version is barely functional, and I know that its back compatible on Xbox One, but it'd be great portable.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Not a bad game at all, but I would have preferred Saints Row 2. ha

Still, here's hoping it runs well!

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Weird. Guess I'll keep an eye on it.

What's the deal with Deep Silver and all the fish themed studios though?

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to play this, but wasn't able to back then because I was a broke college student lol.

I'm...curious in getting this? Maybe if the price is right.

Rmagnus

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm odd choice might get it since I have not played it before but surely it will not be 60 bucks right

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Zinyak ruined Biz Markie.

Seriously this game is super fun. Definitely recommended. A little advice: choose the British accent for the mc, game becomes twice hilarious.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
weird port choice

SR3 is kinda stuck inbtween tones which kinda hurts it in the long run, kinda wish they would have ported SR4 instead but whatever

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
I'm assuming the 4th will be on the way soon after, otherwise it's a bit of a strange choice

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Are we really expecting it to not be full price ? I mean Skyrim was also a 2011 game and was full price

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
I remember buying it at Steam to play it in my crappy laptop, but that crappy laptop wasn't powerful enough.

If the port is not very expensive, I might buy it again. Despite of how unplayable it was in my case, the game was pretty cool.