• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Wouldn't say the patch improved the performance substantially, but it feels a little smoother to me undocked. Haven't tried docked.

telboy

Oct 27, 2017
To me the frame rate is slightly better, but it still dips below 30fps. The big difference is the reduction in input lag. The controls seem much more tight now.

Previously the lag combined with the frame rate meant the whole game felt sluggish. I can deal with the fps much better now the controls have been sorted.

I've played it most of today in docked mode, restarted the whole campaign as I'd missed some of the story with the subtitles not working properly. That's been sorted out as well.

I'm enjoying much more now.

Mr.LightMan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
To me the frame rate is slightly better, but it still dips below 30fps. The big difference is the reduction in input lag. The controls seem much more tight now.

Previously the lag combined with the frame rate meant the whole game felt sluggish. I can deal with the fps much better now the controls have been sorted.

I've played it most of today in docked mode, restarted the whole campaign as I'd missed some of the story with the subtitles not working properly. That's been sorted out as well.

Yeah to me the biggest thing was the input lag so with that better I'm happy. Also first thing I notice before that was the subtitles got fix which which is awesome.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Good to know the patch improved some aspects. I think I'll pick up the game used now since I see already at my local GameStop and try it out.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017

thanks for the feedback I'm pumped to buy this port now.

Dec 23, 2017
thanks for the feedback I'm pumped to buy this port now.
go out and buy it. Hopefully everyone that was excited for this game goes out and get it. It's a good port and there are two very important things to remember. 1 it is a playable game.... nowhere near wwe2k18 or ark. 2 is that the game is fun to play. Those are the only two things that should matter. This gane was number 5 on NA Eshop charts. Hopefully it sells well and most importantly have legs. There is no other game like this available on switch. Hopefully people that are playing the game will continue to give good impressions and the negativity from the analysis won't effect sales.

Last edited:

Wombat_Lover

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 20, 2019
This game plays perfectly fine. I presume any isssues that remain will be overblown as always.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Wow I didn't remember the driving to be this poor? Feels like controlling an RC model instead of properly driving a car with arcade handling

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

Nice, that's enough for me to pick this up on sale. As DF noted that undocked performance was equivalent to the PS3 version -- which I loved -- that's awesome.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Are some of the cutscenes not in this version of the game? I recall a character's funeral being interrupted by the Luchadores, but the scene wasn't in the game--it's even referenced by a character later on.

Mr.LightMan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are some of the cutscenes not in this version of the game? I recall a character's funeral being interrupted by the Luchadores, but the scene wasn't in the game--it's even referenced by a character later on.
Nah it's in the game I even recorded it on the switch. You're talking about the bridge scene right?

ErkoMalish

Nov 6, 2018

NEW FEATURES

Dynamic Resolution:
Dynamic resolution has been added to ensure smooth performance by reducing resolution when necessary – as standard in handheld mode, players can expect between 720p and 480p, and in docked mode 1080p and 720p. This feature can be disabled by players if they wish.

Aim Assist:
Aim assist has also been added to enhance player experience.
Auto rotation: if the crosshair is close enough to an enemy in hipfire mode, it will snap on to the enemy upon aiming down sight (Button: ZL)
Slow down: when the player is aiming down sight and the cross hair is moving across an enemy, the camera will slow down to assist the player in staying on target.
This feature can be disabled in the "options" menu at any time if players wish.

FIXES
Graphical fixes:
• removed transparent artefacts on screen.

Controls:
• Fixed diagonal analogue stick directional issues.
• Increased the highest controller sensitivity, players can now choose a sensitivity from 0 to 100.
• Increased aim acceleration.
• Made controls more responsive.

Menus:
• fixed issue where menus would stop responding, forcing the player to restart the game.
In addition to the fixes outlined above , we want to assure players that there are some fixes still in development, and we will have more news on those soon.

IN PROGRESS
Sound issues:
• Fixing sound/music issues when player moves their weapons.

Gyro Aiming:
• We are looking to add Gyro Aiming features using the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controllers.