• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
He's a machine. That's all there is to it

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
I mean, it's just titles he's "played".

I've beaten maybe a dozen games this year? Between my Steam backlog and all the Switch games coming out I've easily "played" over a hundred.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
WTF? He probably played only a few minutes of a lot of games,but still impressive,I probably played this amount between the 2 last gens.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Beardy Best Dad Kratos with his magical boomeranging Leviathan Axe for Smash, pls

Stage could be the Lake of Nine or whatever it was called, with the World Serpent nudging the turnstile to lower the water level and change the stage layout.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What, he sampled one a day or he has family members on his account? Staff even?

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Smash benefits immensely from Sakurai playing everything
What, he sampled one a day or he has family members on his account? Staff even?
The guy plays multiplayer Smash against himself with multiple controllers lined up in front of him like a keyboard. You shouldn't underestimate a crazy genius like Sakurai.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Kratos, Kat and Aloy seem like the characters he'd try to get in Smash, if Sony was cooperative

Biggad

Jul 3, 2018
I know he probably didn't finish most of them, but I'm still curious what his day looks like. On the one hand, while he does spend less time on work than he did before, he's still probably somewhat of a workaholic. And then he's still keeping up with all the industry releases. That sounds so stressful, I wonder if that's still a fun activity for him or if it's turned more into a compulsion.

And how much time does he have left to spend with his wife? Interesting lifestyle to say the least.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, this is just titles you've launched once. I had 100 and odd for last year, but I probably only played like 30 properly.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
The man is doing his research for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2 properly. Can't wait!

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Jan 15, 2018
Brazil
maxresdefault.jpg

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's like .75 games per day. You would basically have to start a new game every 36-48 hours.

I don't see how that can possibly be a fun experience, just starting every game and then dropping it after a day or two.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I assume the majority of those are just sampling most everything of note that comes out.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
He's probably being productive every waking hour of every day between making games and playing games

And sleeps 4 hours a night

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
i me he has his own callum on Famitsu mgazine where he sometimes writes about the newest games he's been playing