• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
unknown.png

okay boys and girls let's fuckin figure this thing out

Post results

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
What if it's Tsubasa from TMS#FEE? Lance user would be unique, obigiltory but unique 'FE' character

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm having my timezones correct then in a little less than 24 hours from now we shall finally be enlightened. That was quite the waiting period. Happy to finally have an end in sight.
On that note I hope Sakurai at least gives us a little bit of a peak into the future. Don't need to know who Fighter #6 is yet but I am eager to know how the post FP DLC is structured. Will it be another pass? Piecemeal? Will the post-FP characters come with stages and music as well? A lot of questions that it'd be nice to have an answer to.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Dante is pretty much Character 5's Nakoruru or Kyo at the point right now. I hope that people would handle it if it ended up being not Dante.

N3sMeSz.gif

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dante is pretty much Character 5's Nakoruru or Kyo at the point right now. I hope that people would handle it if it ended up being not Dante.

N3sMeSz.gif
I wouldn't be able to handle it to be honest. The hype that has been built up ever since capcom started teasing dates and smash presentation coinciding on the same day, these 2 days have been so much hype. I think if its not dante I would get so fucking mad I might even drop the game for a few weeks if not months. (And I know I have no reason to be mad, but when you become this hyped only to know you made a fool of yourself thinking something was something that never was, it sucks).

SO SAMURAI BETTER DELIVER THE SWEET BABIES TOMORROW.

I have the trailer all set up in my mind now, bayoneta x Dante. OMG.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game is going on for too long. Let it rest. Let Sakurai work on a new game for fucks sake.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
This game is going on for too long. Let it rest. Let Sakurai work on a new game for fucks sake.

1 year of support for a fighting game is hardly "too long"

Also, newsflash, Sakurai is working on the game cause he wants to. Just cause you want him to work on something new doesn't mean that's what he wants to do

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Lol no.
Not only Smash Ultimate is perfect and gets even better at each new character, but if you care about Sakurai's health (dude is huge workaholic), then him working on Smash DLC is the best thing for him since it's way easier than working on a full on new project.

Also what kind of fighting game only has 1 year of support post launch nowadays lmao

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1 year of support for a fighting game is hardly "too long"

Also, newsflash, Sakurai is working on the game cause he wants to. Just cause you want him to work on something new doesn't mean that's what he wants to do
1 year? More like 2 years with the new fighter pack.

I just think Sakurai's talent is wasted doing Smash over and over again.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Why is everyone talking about Dante like it's a sure thing? Was there a reliable leak or is it wishful thinking?
Because Capcom has said to keep an eye on tomorrow, for DMC 3 news. So people assume that Capcom would definitely hint at Dante in Smash and spoil the surprise. You know, a Smash newcommer, the surprise that Nintendo is hidding the most, they would definitely allow Capcom to hint at it like that.
If anything, it's proof that it's not Dante. They wouldn't tell people to keep an eye on tomorrow if Dante was to be revealed tomorrow lol.

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because Capcom has said to keep an eye on tomorrow, for DMC 3 news. So people assume that Capcom would definitely hint at Dante in Smash and spoil the surprise. You know, a Smash newcommer, the surprise that Nintendo is hidding the most, they would definitely allow Capcom to hint at it like that.
If anything, it's proof that it's not Dante. They wouldn't tell people to keep an eye on tomorrow if Dante was to be revealed tomorrow lol.
you willing to bet something sis or nah?

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
Literally during my drive to work. If it were even a half hour earlier or later I could watch it at home or at work

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idk I'd be happy with Dante but I really want something more different, left field but especially a western IP.

Oct 25, 2017
México
I think you folks are reading all the signs incorrectly.

• Yes, Sakurai is showing a 3 with his hand, but it is not related to Devil May Cry 3. It is related to an upcoming exclusive Switch game by Capcom: Viewtiful Joe 3
  • That's why Capcom is also hinting at something
  • And that's also the reason why Kamiya retweeted the event (he is the creator of VJ)

gSpCockl.png

Oct 25, 2017
I got Ridley, King K Rool, the Belmont's, Banjo and Kazooie, and Terry Bogard

Ultimate was very good to me.

I am down for whatever even if it does not cater to my specific tastes

Deleted member 59562

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
China
I think you folks are reading all the signs incorrectly.

• Yes, Sakurai is showing a 3 with his hand, but it is not related to Devil May Cry 3. It is related to an upcoming exclusive Switch game by Capcom: Viewtiful Joe 3
  • That's why Capcom is also hinting at something
  • And that's also the reason why Kamiya retweeted the event (he is the creator of VJ)

gSpCockl.png
such a powerful, brave idea
just about to HENSHIN

SchroDingerzat

One Winged Slayer
Sep 24, 2018
Tbh a lot of the suggested characters I would be happy with. Whether it's Travis, Dante, Doomguy, Shantae etc. I am pretty easy to please *shrugs*, plus there is probably going to be support and new characters for this game for at least another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.