• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Probably the best DLC character yet, and they acknowledged too many swordsmen at least. That said, he could've waited until the next Smash game.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Sigh, even though I expected something like this, I am still dissapointed. Yet another FE rep, how dull

Mocha

Dec 9, 2017
Lmao another fire emblem character..

I'm not buying the next dlc character group pass, what a let down.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
...Now that I think about it, why do the default FE player characters need to be the male versions?

Anyway, yeah. Lampshading the complaints about too much FE/Swords is not the same as addressing them, Sakurai lol
It's just meh.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
At least if going that way, he could have chosen one of the house lords instead of Byleth.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"We couldn't fit a Xenoblade 2 character in the game in time... "
"Here's Byleth from the game released a few months ago."

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
What a fucking joke, like holy shit.

That's what you get from buying season passes without knowing the content. Will people learn from that?

No of course.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He wasn't going to reveal a third party character on this livestream. they save those announcements for big events.

However, this should've been Edelgard.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
NMoEVyt.png

We are PLENTY familiar

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Give me default female Byleth or give me default female Corrin in the next Smash, you cowards.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
That reveal was the most dissapointing Smash trailer I've ever seen. We got both the best and the worst trailers with this fighters pack.

henlo_birb

Dec 15, 2017
Why would he hype it so much right at the beginning as needing to be super secret and a big surprise when it's the most vanilla possible addition?

Status
Not open for further replies.