• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Jan 15, 2018
Brazil
It's time.
images

Deleted member 51982

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Wait, no, I meant I'm the one who cleaned up the art and turned it into a poster. This is official art from No More Heroes 3 :p sorry for the confusion
Still looks great! It's what I think the final boxart will look like anyway. And thanks, kind of a shame the whole Molecule8 thing turned out to be a scam. At least there's Travis' amiibo to look forward to!

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
i'll support arle on the grounds that it's outrageous that smash bros doesn't have a proper puzzle game rep
even if Draco and Rulue are better

Donizetty

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Mexico
Every JP dev is retweeting it lol
I'm starting to think that Sakurai called every of his friends and told them to twit something to distract us from the real character. Acording to that maybe the characater comes from a company who hasn't twit some hint. Has Monolith twitted something?

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I'm starting to think that Sakurai called every of his friends and told them to twit something to distract us from the real character. Acording to that maybe the characater comes from a company who hasn't twit some hint. Has Monolith twitted something?
No for Monolith, but the only one tweeting stuff before was Soraya Saga and she's not doing it anymore because she's tired of people thinking all her tweets are hints.
Yes

BGA

Oct 26, 2017
It looks like Sakurai is pretending he is throwing something. Maybe Ryu Hayabusa?

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what to expect for the character reveal. Gonna be a crazy reveal though thats for sure.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
If we really are doing Puyo - which would be awesome - I hope they put a Mean Bean Machine reference in there somewhere. Even as a joke.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
What are the chances we also get a teaser for fighter pass 2 as well?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

There's a photo of Suda and Sakurai from a party. Suda is holding up 3 fingers. Sorry the picture is from the banned website NintendoSoup.

I'm sure the 3 fingers is a nod from Sakurai to Suda

Status
Not open for further replies.