• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Sam Fisher italian voice actor teasing Splinter Cell?

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they just stopped with the constant teasing and just announced it already, I don't care if it's gonna come out in 2022, I need more Splinter Cell in my life.
A new Prince of Persia or 3D Rayman would also be nice, but those are dead and buried so I'm not holding my breath.

FairyEmpire

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those who don't know the guy, Luca Ward has been frequently involved in a lot of Facebook marketing deals as of late. He's often seen commenting on specific pages, talking about specific brands or names and so on. He seems to have quite a business going from this, and he's very much liked in Italy in general: keep in mind he voices, among others, the likes of Keanu Reeves, Russell Crowe, Gerard Butler, Samuel L. Jackson (yep) and more. If he randomly hints at something like this, chances are it means something. Of course, it could be a giant troll, but this guy is involved in so much viral stuff on Facebook that I don't believe this is a coincidence. And no, this isn't wishful thinking, I practically never played a Splinter Cell game so my interest is limited at best.

Jul 14, 2018
I wish they just stopped with the constant teasing and just announced it already, I don't care if it's gonna come out in 2022, I need more Splinter Cell in my life.
A new Prince of Persia or 3D Rayman would also be nice, but those are dead and buried so I'm not holding my breath.
Imagine a 3D Rayman with an art-style like Legends.

Nov 10, 2018
Probably the only case in a game where i prefer the italian voice and not the english VA...
Usually the italian VA sucks ass compared to the english VA.

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully it’s more like Chaos Theory and less like Blacklist.
I'd take another Blacklist, it's the best compromise we'd get from a modern Ubisoft game, and it was a surprisingly good stealth game on Perfectionist (and only on perfectionist).

Dec 8, 2017
People are currently pesterim him on FB to spill the beans or give them a sign, but he went quiet.

He did a great job as Fisher and his voice is beautiful (maybe too beautiful for the role, actually) but he doesn't have Ironside's depth, character or roughness. Though the VA direction is probably the one to blame; there just isn't the same kind of involvement with the script as with Ironside obviously and you can usually tell he was often asked to voice scenes for which he was given very little or no context.