• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
49899973_10161329454265068_5048639867815198720_o.jpg

He updated his facebook header with this picture.

https://www.facebook.com/LucaWard/photos/a.10151342786405068/10161329454250068/?type=3

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish they just stopped with the constant teasing and just announced it already, I don't care if it's gonna come out in 2022, I need more Splinter Cell in my life.
A new Prince of Persia or 3D Rayman would also be nice, but those are dead and buried so I'm not holding my breath.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those who don't know the guy, Luca Ward has been frequently involved in a lot of Facebook marketing deals as of late. He's often seen commenting on specific pages, talking about specific brands or names and so on. He seems to have quite a business going from this, and he's very much liked in Italy in general: keep in mind he voices, among others, the likes of Keanu Reeves, Russell Crowe, Gerard Butler, Samuel L. Jackson (yep) and more. If he randomly hints at something like this, chances are it means something. Of course, it could be a giant troll, but this guy is involved in so much viral stuff on Facebook that I don't believe this is a coincidence. And no, this isn't wishful thinking, I practically never played a Splinter Cell game so my interest is limited at best.

Oct 26, 2017
Meh. Last year it seemed perfect to reveal a new one after they had the whole Fisher thing in Ghost Recon. E3 happened and.... nothing.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I wish they just stopped with the constant teasing and just announced it already, I don't care if it's gonna come out in 2022, I need more Splinter Cell in my life.
A new Prince of Persia or 3D Rayman would also be nice, but those are dead and buried so I'm not holding my breath.
Imagine a 3D Rayman with an art-style like Legends.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Probably the only case in a game where i prefer the italian voice and not the english VA...
Usually the italian VA sucks ass compared to the english VA.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
People are currently pesterim him on FB to spill the beans or give them a sign, but he went quiet.

He did a great job as Fisher and his voice is beautiful (maybe too beautiful for the role, actually) but he doesn't have Ironside's depth, character or roughness. Though the VA direction is probably the one to blame; there just isn't the same kind of involvement with the script as with Ironside obviously and you can usually tell he was often asked to voice scenes for which he was given very little or no context.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Putting Ironside in Wildlands was as good as an announcement trailer.

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Far Cry New Dawn also has an achivement for finding Sam Fisher's outfit during one of the expeditions.

Hopefully we see the game at E3.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is 2019 Ubisoft. If a new Splinter Cell happens it'll be an open world filled busy work and micro transactions and/or GaaS bullshit.

Verchod

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
don't you dare tease me about this.... I have no ability to control my excitement about a new splinter cell. I've recently played through most of the games. So damn good.
If I'm not getting any more Deus ex or Thief, then I need a new Splinter cell.