• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Konoha
The caller called himself a centrist.This guy says if Hitler came back to life and ran/voted d he would vote for Hitler to stop trump. He also says we need to get ANY democrat into office because trump.
"What are better democrats? A freaking construction worker who knows nothing about politics and an actress in New York, are you joking?" Yikes, Jeffrey. Easy on the classism/misogyny there buddy. This guy would vote in democrats even if they were lockstep with Donald Trump simply because they called themselves democrats. All he argued was optics, not policy. And that's the true "centrist" position. I don't understand these people, what is the point of electing someone with a (D) before their name if they aren't going to do anything for you? Politics isn't a spectator sport, I don't care that some guy wears a shirt with the color of my club if he's not gonna do anything for me.

Last edited:

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
lucille-portable.gif

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Centrists real or taken to the cartoonish extreme are all worthless in the States where centrism is pretty far into the right wing of reality.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is a Republican calling in under the ruse of a centrist Democrat to stir up controversy.

Apath

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything of value in the video? I don't think I need to hear the opinions of someone who would elect Adolf Hitler as the president of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.