• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
The stuff about John just telling them to say what's true was really cool. It's amazing the creative freedom they had

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Agent Liberty's racist ass out here getting interviews smh

Sarcasm

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to one of the interview one of the things that really stands out is how the big Sony studios make games and the amount of time and work they invest in the cutscenes alone. Witwer was working on Days Gone for 4 fucking years! That is an insanely massive amount of time for an actor to work on a single project even if its on and off. That's 3 or 4 seasons of a TV show or 2 or 3 major demanding film shoots. Its not just the time sunk though but seeing how they test, they tweak, they change and even outright scrap things over all this time. It sounds like the story, characters, world and all of that was not set in stone and being developed alongside the actual gameplay. That's incredibly impressive if you ask me and kind of goes to show with the quality of Sony's output this gen.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish Deacon could have had Witwer's haircut how it is in this interview video, or at least have it as a customization option. With the jacket style and everything he's got going on, i kinda prefer Witwer's look here lmao. I can see how Deacon's look makes sense based on the setting of the game though.

But man i love electric playground, they've been around foreverrrr

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, hearing that the game has had a ton of time for iteration is one of the best indicators that it might actually turn out pretty good after all.

Septimus

Oct 27, 2017
EP will always be one of my favorite shows. Victor Lucas is the OG. Still killing it for over 2 decades.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Holy fucking shit that horde scene on the roof looks sick. Love the idea of running on a narrow bridge to sort of thin the herd too, keeps them from surrounding you. And Sam sounds over the moon about the game. I'm not sure he's actually played it though, I believe his excitement comes more from the story point of view as he is an actor.

azertydu91

Oct 27, 2017
Holy fucking shit that horde scene on the roof looks sick. Love the idea of running on a narrow bridge to sort of thin the herd too, keeps them from surrounding you. And Sam sounds over the moon about the game. I'm not sure he's actually played it though, I believe his excitement comes more from the story point of view as he is an actor.
It's from the reveal gameplay go watch the extended version it's great.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glad to see someone else posting Electric Playground. It's a shame more people aren't watching.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Listening to one of the interview one of the things that really stands out is how the big Sony studios make games and the amount of time and work they invest in the cutscenes alone. Witwer was working on Days Gone for 4 fucking years! That is an insanely massive amount of time for an actor to work on a single project even if its on and off. That's 3 or 4 seasons of a TV show or 2 or 3 major demanding film shoots. Its not just the time sunk though but seeing how they test, they tweak, they change and even outright scrap things over all this time. It sounds like the story, characters, world and all of that was not set in stone and being developed alongside the actual gameplay. That's incredibly impressive if you ask me and kind of goes to show with the quality of Sony's output this gen.
I'd like to think that creatives are aware that Witwer is willing to go all in with them to the very end if he likes what they're making. Like, there's probably a very good reason why Witwer been acting in all the recent informative trailers and commercials.
Really wish Deacon could have had Witwer's haircut how it is in this interview video, or at least have it as a customization option. With the jacket style and everything he's got going on, i kinda prefer Witwer's look here lmao. I can see how Deacon's look makes sense based on the setting of the game though.

But man i love electric playground, they've been around foreverrrr
Going by him wearing a cap at his own wedding......better hope for a sequel.
If they ever bring back Syphon Filter they should have Witwer portray Gabe.
Heh. I've been saying that they can just rework their Washington map for a Syphon Filter one if that ever goes open-world one day.

https://www.youtube.com/user/EPNetworkTV I don't know if it was the old country or here and but Vic jumped in to a memoriam about EP and just like then, people were shock that it was still around. So, here's your chance to stay up-to-speed with his channel.

Blugrass

Oct 25, 2017
cool interview, Sam seems like a cool guy. Throw him in a live action star wars project dangit!

Erevador

Oct 25, 2017
Friendly reminder that Victor Lucas is STILL tirelessly putting out great video game content on a constant basis.

I think he's the best interviewer in games media, hands down. He has the presentation skills and the longtime insider knowledge.

He deserves WAY more subscribers and way more views.

Sam Witwer is a real treasure too. Such a great actor, and its wonderful to hear him talk about Star Wars, because he loves and understands it on a whole other level. Those with an interest should watch the whole 1 hour and 14 minute (!) conversation in which Lucas and Witwer talk extensively about Star Wars, D&D, and other topics.