Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 | 20 is the new 11 aka Press F for Headphone Jack

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait for the reviews and especially the camera verdict! Hope they are starting to come in soon!
I want more versatility camera wise than my pixel 2XL gives me but I looove the quality of the pictures that I get with my pixel.
I was considering using the Gcam app on a samsung S20+ but it seems there are some issues with the exynos chipset that I would get here in Europe.
Especially astrophotography and nightsight are things that I would also like to have available on the S20, if I get it.

Lagamorph

Oct 26, 2017
I'm debating between the S20+ and the Ultra.

If Samsung send me a £50 off voucher like last year I think I'll go for the Ultra.

Oct 27, 2017
I had my heart set on the Ultra, but I think TMobile's JOD prices are going to keep me from grabbing one. Hopefully the s20+ down payment is semi-low and then maybe I can jump to the Ultra in a few months...?

Oct 25, 2017
i just dont feel like the s20/+ offer that much for the hefty price. Might as well get a used s10/note 10 or some other brand phone if you want the high refresh rate.

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
So some advice, have an S8 - doesnt hold charge like it used to, but I like it for my drone screen. Samsung S20 with trade in will cost me €679. Is it best to shop around the various EU amazons about two months after launch for any discounts, or is that above trade in as good as I will get.

Oct 25, 2017
I have 20/20 with glasses and I definitely could tell the difference when I go down to 1080p on my note 10+. The way the font renders is blurry somewhat. Definitely worse than my pixel 3a xl which is 'native' 1080p.

Not gamechanging and if I did get a s20, I'd still with the high refresh mode... but idk.