• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
unknown.png

More Information coming later on the specifics of the pass.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Please announce KOF 15 on this stream too. I mean I'm down for Samsho. We all like footsie stuff with low execution insanely high mindgames for the risk reward factor and all so this is cool. Just please tell me something bout KOF 15.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please announce KOF 15 on this stream too. I mean I'm down for Samsho. We all like footsie stuff with low execution insanely high mindgames for the risk reward factor and all so this is cool. Just please tell me something bout KOF 15.

Both 14 and SamSho were revealed at TGS.

Seems 15 will follow that pattern, going by what they said.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Samsho's netcode is literally unplayable.

They said no KOFXV this stream.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017

Welp...we almost got KOF 15 news. But hey more samsho I guess. Not bad just nothing we didnt really already suspect.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
They wanted to but couldn't, so it'll probably be at TGS.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I keep wanting to get into this game but I hear the online is dead and there's little single player content.

Is the Switch version alright? That's where I'd play.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I keep wanting to get into this game but I hear the online is dead and there's little single player content.

Is the Switch version alright? That's where I'd play.

If you plan on getting it the only viable option is PS4 which would have the easiest time to get online matches I would assume.

Then again, if you go Switch you can probably join a discord server and set up matches with other Switch owners.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you plan on getting it the only viable option is PS4 which would have the easiest time to get online matches I would assume.

Then again, if you go Switch you can probably join a discord server and set up matches with other Switch owners.

Yeah, I figured as much. I just don't want to pay for PS+ lol

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017

Switch online has a healthy player count, you won't wait much to find a match. Switch does not have many traditional fighters, so people play what's there, MK11, SamSho and DBFZ. That's it.

Xbox version of SamSho is the dead one.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Switch online has a healthy player count, you won't wait much to find a match. Switch does not have many traditional fighters, so people play what's there, MK11, SamSho and DBFZ. That's it.

Oh that's good to hear then.

Now if only it would go on sale.

Karmic Raze

Jul 31, 2020
I was severely let down by Samurai Shodown. I guess it's just not my type of game. I'm more of a King of Fighters kind of guy.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York

Oh, that's good to hear. Has it gone on sale before on the eShop? Might pick it up now.

W.S.

Honest Work
Oct 28, 2017

Which is why this game would greatly benefit from crossplay across all versions.

Oh that's good to hear then.

Now if only it would go on sale.
It's rarely been on sale on Xbox at least, was hoping for a fighting game sale after these announcements or for Samurai Shodown to be in the summer sale.