• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyora90

Apr 15, 2018
IVXmqCP.jpg

Revealed at GameGoons stream.

Official video:

Last edited:

Thac0

Nov 15, 2017
I prefer the slower more calculated characters in SHO but she looks great.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Her multi-hit buttons look nice. I like all the grapples, too. And the Teleport looks nicely fast. She already looks like she'll feel a bit different to play than who we've seen. I don't feel like I'm looking at the SVC Chaos version. Might as well be a fully new character.

Saw a bit more gameplay of others too. Rui did a different special! Kurama got hit! Yeah! *ahem* Nice to see some more of them. I really wonder how Hanzo and TamTam will turn out here...

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So good to have her back, really enjoyed playing her in SVC.

Digging her play style here already, the super looks great too.

Last edited:

Raidou

Oct 25, 2017
Only played her in NGBC but she's looking really good in this, it's good to have a faster character in samsho.

They are going to have Kurama getting destroyed in every trailer without him showing any move right?

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, it's pretty cool that SNK is reaching out like this to communities and giving Giby, Hellpockets and Abe a trailer reveal.

The Ukyo trailer was given to SRK to reveal.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A character with a teleport like that is going to be scary. Hope she doesn't break the game, or she has massive recovery on some of these moves.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I remember her being very combo friendly in SS64, I wonder if they'll keep her combo potential to keep her different from the rest of the cast.

Billy Awesomo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New York, New York
She's been in a few different SamShodown games. I remember using her in the Neo Geo pocket color Samshodown games. Fun character, she was also in Neo geo battle coliseum and Snk vs capcom chaos.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
not familiar with the character, what's her gameplay style like?
seems like she has more mobility options compared to others with her teleport
i think i used to play genjuro and that the water/fire twins

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This will be the first time that Shiki appeears in a "mainline" Samsho game, so I guess that they could take some liberties with her versus the 3d games/svc/ ngbc

Oct 25, 2017
First impression just looking at the thumbnail:
love the new design of her swords!

Second: dayum this track still rocks
Third: kiiinda feels like she has some new normals? But I'm not that familiar with Shiki, besides some light experience with SvC and NGP SamSho.

A character with a teleport like that is going to be scary. Hope she doesn't break the game, or she has massive recovery on some of these moves.
Hanzo has a clone teleport since the first game, it will be fine :)

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
Now I know where Capcom got their inspiration for Psylocke in their Marvel games.

Mamoniadas

Oct 25, 2017
she looks great. first time seeing what looks like charlottes stage and that looks cool too.

Deleted member 10551

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mmm, looks more of a combo based fighter than a Samurai shodown one, but seems fun to play

She's the character that should have the most combos.

Not too worried about the teleport when just defend is in the game. (if just defend makes mediums unsafe on block, game gonna have big issues)

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hanzo has a clone teleport since the first game, it will be fine :)
Indeed, but it was never fast enough to go through GenjurĂ´'s projectile and punish him before he could recover.
Maybe it's also limited to certain ranges, or certain strength of projectiles. These trailers don't show enough... I hope Dengeki will have more videos to detail more characters, their showcase were pretty good.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
Last edited:

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Game seems to be coming along pretty well :D

The full music from the original teaser trailer seems to have been uploaded to youtube, but it's not in the official channel. Wish it was instrumental tho.

Tomma18

Banned
May 29, 2018
This should be good. Wasn't she in the Neo Geo exclusive games ( main series wise)?

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Quoting myself from the Ukyo trailer topic but does anyone know anything about the Switch version?

It would be great if it could run this as good as ps4/xbox but I have my doubts.
I don't know if I can contain myself for that version since from my knowledge it will release a long while after the other versions.