• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I still don't understand why so many, especially on ERA don't like Bernie... I don't think any of the other candidates are as genuine (Warren comes close)

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
I love Bernie's fire, and it comes from a place of such authenticity. I really hope either he or Warren snags the nom from Biden.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, that was pretty clear. White nationalist violence needs to be plucked root and stem. Purge white nationalism from the American main stream, purge it from American institutions. End the administrative state's acceptance, tolerance, and propagation of ethno state ideal.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Truth bombs right there.
White nationalists are trying to kill us every chance they get and we need to fight them every inch of the way.
The only good Nazi is a dead one

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
We should be treating white supremacists just like we did the Nazis in WW2. Make them afraid to show their faces anywhere. And if they do, knock them the fuck out. They've already started the war by murdering innocent people.

I still believe we outnumber those fucks, and I believe that this country is not beyond saving by purging their filth.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I hate that I'll have to vote for that moron Biden. This country sucks and Biden is what the dumbass population wants I guess.

FYI, voting for Warren in the primaries.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

Fuck these stupid little kids

Open a history book dumbass kids.

It's hard to believe that anyone is this ignorant. They either don't know a damn thing about the rest of the world or they're playing dumb.

Probably dumb and regurgitating whatever they read from their Nazi Discord server.

They call me a communist all the time, I challenge them every time just to explain what communism is and they vanish.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I came here to say good on Bernie for saying this, and then I saw stupid ass Joe Biden, and it just made me laugh.

Goddamn Biden SUCKS.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Make them scared Bernie

The far right will be in shambles if Bernie gets the nom.

This is not surpising, of course, this is the same man who kept contact with the sandinistas in the 80s and signed his letters with the word "Venceremos"

He is one of us.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Wasn't the old place credited as one of the biggest donors to the Hillary campaign? I assume the bitterness of that loss runs deep for the anti-Bernie crowd. Plus people love to say Berniebros swerved to Trump (even though in the past more Hillary voters went to McCain than Bernie voters went to Trump).

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think white nationalism was as powerful a force in 2016; to my recollection there was just vague resentment towards having a black president for 8 years and it hadn't crystallized into what it is today. Could be wrong tho
America was racist long before that. Trump was already running and tensions were coming to a head because of that and police incidents/protests.
reading the old forum Hillary was always going to win the primaries.
It was her's to lose just like in 2008. If he had made more inroads with black voters, it might've been different.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish he was talking like this in 2016. Things might've turned out differently.
Given how Biden is constantly fucking up and it seemingly not mattering at all I don't think there's much Bernie could have done differently that would have been *enough* to make up the 14 point gap or whatever he ended up losing by and pull it off

Yeah it would have helped had he been better at it last time and had a better campaign staff but have virtually zero friends in higher places was a death sentence from day one. He pulled basically zero endorsements from anyone

I think being better at this last cycle would have helped position him to start off better this cycle and maybe he'd be doing more or have more key endorsements this cycle

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
I came here to say good on Bernie for saying this, and then I saw stupid ass Joe Biden, and it just made me laugh.

Goddamn Biden SUCKS.

This. This right here. This is why we will have Trump for four more years. Biden needs to drop out.

The full justification is somehow worse than the pull quote.

"I get in trouble for saying that with Democrats, but…every time we ever got in trouble with our administration, remember who got sent up to Capitol Hill to fix it? Me," he said.

Because they know I respect the other team. I do. They're decent people," Biden claimed. "They ran because they care about things, but they're intimidated right now."

When did Hill Republicans ever help Obama out? They spent eight years undermining him and shitting on him.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone find the transcript of Joe trying to convince his Republican homies about confirming Merrick Garland? All of a sudden he's the Republican Whisperer?

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone find the transcript of Joe trying to convince his Republican homies about confirming Merrick Garland? All of a sudden he's the Republican Whisperer?
I shouldn't be giving him the benefit of the doubt at this point but I think he's just bullshitting for both sides *please love me former Republican suburban white women* branding purposes

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The full justification is somehow worse than the pull quote.

When did Hill Republicans ever help Obama out? They spent eight years undermining him and shitting on him.
Of all the crap those fucking republicans gave Obama. All of the shit and progress they blocked because of no reason at all.

Biden go sit down somewhere. This fucker gets nothing from me.

MegaMix

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really Bernie? Ugh. He's just like Antifa. He's just feeding the alt-right so they can come back stronger!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That is quite the turn around from

""There are a lot of white folks out there who are not necessarily racist, who felt uncomfortable for the first time in their life about, you know, whether or not they wanted to vote for an African-American,"

We will see if he keeps that same energy going into "real america"

Oct 27, 2017
Decent words from Bernie here. I wish he would have spoken out as forcefully on the El Paso White Supremacist instead of going on CNN and waffling by stating that "President Trump doesn't want people getting shot" when we all know that his words and actions are designed to do just that.

He's not going to get the nomination but Bernie would have been a great VP for a younger candidate.

Oct 27, 2017
That is quite the turn around from

""There are a lot of white folks out there who are not necessarily racist, who felt uncomfortable for the first time in their life about, you know, whether or not they wanted to vote for an African-American,"

We will see if he keeps that same energy going into "real america"
I'm not sure how I missed this gem or if I'm just not remembering this gaffe from Bernie but boy, that's quite the statement.

He's learned a little but for his sake, and all of ours, hopefully he continues to evolve and speak out forcefully, particularly on socioeconomic issues and other social issues affecting disadvantaged communities, like he did on this in those midwestern and northeastern states.