• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Trailer (Warning, NSFW):

It's from the people who created Sausage Party, so there you go.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man I was super excited when I heard about this and the cast and people behind it but that trailer.... it's like the whole bit was "lets make a kids cartoon but with sware words"

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't look all that good. Also a bit of weird disconnect between characters and voice actors

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
very glad this isn't on Netflix because I can pretty much guarantee my kid would see it at some point and then try to watch it ... and then get exposed a swearing claymation else showing her claymation breasts.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I mean, maybe it can be good? Im not sure. Whats the deal with people saying the animators arent paid?

CheeseConey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah not feeling it. "Lets get these fucking kids some fucking presents." So adult, so mature. Feel like this type of children's tv/movie thing but with swear words has been done many times already.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
very glad this isn't on Netflix because I can pretty much guarantee my kid would see it at some point and then try to watch it ... and then get exposed a swearing claymation else showing her claymation breasts.
doesn't netflix have kids settings? all the major services I know of let you block content

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand how filmmakers still think animated characters doing "R-rated" things is novel and funny in and of itself when you can turn on any comedy focused cable channel at any hour of the day and see things like South Park, Family Guy, Rick & Morty, etc. doing just about every crass thing a cartoon can do. I'm sure there's more to this show's comedy than that, but in the first few seconds the jokes are a cute little elf swore and a different cute little elf flashed her breasts. I haven't been entertained just because a cute cartoon did something dirty since junior high.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't seem to be funny? Like it's just regular dialogue with swear words thrown in?

Hopefully the story is compelling on its own.

Oct 29, 2017
I had no idea what this was and watched the first episode late last night. Not feeling it, I won't be watching any more.

gerg

Oct 25, 2017
The CGI mouths are really distracting when composited onto the (seemingly) physical models.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this doesn't look that good. Animation is fine, but the writing is really lazy.
"Look! Cartoons cursing! Isn't that funny?!" Are we still doing this?

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone check this out? Apparently white suprenecists are review bombing and its sitting at 2% on rotten tomatoes right now.

I'm curious if it's worth checking out.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Anyone check this out? Apparently white suprenecists are review bombing and its sitting at 2% on rotten tomatoes right now.

Watching it as kind of the late night wind down secondary show. I agree it's a bit lazy, but it is entertaining. We've also watched like everything else.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Looks really stupid to me. They just put the word fuck in every sentence and hope you laugh.

Oct 25, 2017

I saw a thread on 4chan the other day where people were freaking out about it. it was in /v/ under the guise of "Nintendo is going to have to replace Seth Rogen as Donkey Kong because we (the people against cancel culture) are going to cancel him hard. I was just baffled, like "It's just a dumb cartoon that tries to be like all those other "adult" cartoons where they just cuss a lot". But apparently it was "anti-Christian" or something. The world is dumb.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This joke of putting hiphop on a character that wouldnt be caught dead listening hip hop, was not funny 20 years ago and now is less funny cos everyone listens to hiphop.