• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Link.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on Tuesday that she hopes to be remembered as being "transparent and honest" when her tenure in the role comes to an end.

Sanders's remarks came while speaking at Politico's "Women Rule" event on Tuesday with reporter Eliana Johnson about what she wanted her legacy to be.

"I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president's message," as well as "to do the best job that I could to answer questions," Sanders said.

"To be transparent and honest throughout that process and do everything I could to make America a little better that day than it was the day before," she continued.

Sanders said earlier this year that it "bothers" her that people think she misleads the media.

9xWY2j7.gif

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Then walk now...it's already too late but you can prevent further damage by walking now.

Oct 28, 2017
Haha if there is any justice in this life then history will remember her as one of the greatest threats to our democracy.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
OK, this is some real half assed attempt to save her neck from the chopping block once the shit hits the fan. But I mean what else could you expect.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Just like we remember the Nazis as good obedient folk just following orders

Burn in hell Sarah.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Well, to be fair, I do regard her as transparent.

In that I can see right through her

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
On one hand, people were pretty quick to forgive Sean Spicer after he left.

On the other hand...

giphy.gif

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Meaning you honestly regurgitated every lie you were told to tell by Trump and his gang of ass wagons? Okay yeah sure!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Hahahaha. Even with the incredibly rare WH press conferences these days, she still finds plenty of time to be dishonest.

Remember when they used to be near daily, and now they're near monthly?