• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Trump urging full cooperation is a joke. I wonder if she'll be stupid enough to lie to the SC as she does all the time in her job as press secretary. Probably not. Maybe her press releases should be made under penalty of perjury too. Then she could go to jail for a million years.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think anything is going to happen to Trump except possibly lose reelection. He's not going to jail or going to be lead off in handcuffs like people hope. At most, maybe some kind of fine that will mean nothing to him.

I am going to continue to take great pleasure in seeing each and everyone of his complicit ass kissers, sycophants and family members go down in flames though. That and the GOP paying for this for years will be my catharsis.

Oct 25, 2017
The interview occurred around the time that Trump's former chief of staff John Kelly, was questioned by Mueller's team, NBC News reported. That interview reportedly occurred in early fall of 2018.

so a while ago now.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anything is going to happen to Trump except possibly lose reelection. He's not going to jail or going to be lead off in handcuffs like people hope. At most, maybe some kind of fine that will mean nothing to him.

I am going to continue to take great pleasure in seeing each and everyone of his complicit ass kissers, sycophants and family members go down in flames though. That and the GOP paying for this for years will be my catharsis.

A bold statement.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
*Sarah Sanders being led away in cuffs as she screams*:

"I THINK THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WHITE HOUSE! I WAS JUST A COFFEE BOY!"

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope her tenure as press secretary and all the shit she said to back up her dimwit orange cheetoh of a boss will catch up on her.

Bold indeed, but false? AOC's questions to congress about how a president is above all laws leaves me doubting Trump may never go to jail.

I fucking hope he rots in jail and that justice gets served though.