• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GrooveCommand

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's astounding how fucking dumb everything is right now. We've all been drug down to the level of the Commander in Chief who acts like a 7 year old. I hate this administration.

It's insanity. You can't even have a discussion with the ignorant fuckwits. They don't deserve to have an ounce of power, they are all abusing the system.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Swing by in October, we'll smoke some bowls and get too high to care about the world burning

On a related note, I saw a news story claiming that for Canadian private health insurance purposes, marijuana is actually deemed less harmful than smoking. So if you smoke even one cigarette in a year, your premiums shoot up, but if you smoke marijuana twice a week, maximum, you're still okay premium-wise. I couldn't believe that.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Doesnt the majority of the US' medication come from Canada?

Thats one way to kill healthcare, just tariff where you get the medicine to hell

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
"Taken advantage of our farmers "

Should have been followed up with "How has Canada taken advantage of US farmers and to what degree?" and gotten some numbers.

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
No disagreement. But hate her for being a snake lying scumbag, not because of her genitalia.
Gender aside, she's a cunt. Trump is a cunt. They are all vile, disgusting cunts. Nobody uses the word because of its gender association, at least not here in the UK. It's used simply because its tone conveys a harshness other words simply don't quite manage.

Lyon N. Laap

Oct 27, 2017
I would fully support an apology tour of the kind Republicans misleadingly accused Obama of from the administration to follow Trump's.

Because Trump-led Republicans are trying to burn down all the bridges.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
YEAH BUDDY
On a related note, I saw a news story claiming that for Canadian private health insurance purposes, marijuana is actually deemed less harmful than smoking. So if you smoke even one cigarette in a year, your premiums shoot up, but if you smoke marijuana twice a week, maximum, you're still okay premium-wise. I couldn't believe that.
Probably because marijuana can be used for various medical purposes, but I'm not an expert on the matter

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder when Trump realises tariffs don't work, what does he try next. Hopefully he is impeached before then.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
We're in Bizarro World. Perhaps the dumbest comic book concept of all time, and we're somehow living it.

OP
OP
.Detective.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Doesnt the majority of the US' medication come from Canada?

Thats one way to kill healthcare, just tariff where you get the medicine to hell

This is actually the last resort move that Trudeau's government has been keeping in their back pocket.

Thankfully I don't think we will ever use it.

Nov 7, 2017
I love how trump and his admin talk like a disappointed parent all the time "We did so much for you and now THIS!!". Typical gaslighting bullshit.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
So you just don't want any Americans now? Even the ones that hate Trump? Cool...
All the good Americans can move here, we will start many new businesses so the idiocracy down south can scream "they took err jerbs!" 140 Republican Americans sandwiched between 120 million Mexicans and 220 million Canadians. We should be able to push Donald around with NAFTA talks then. Bring your winter coat friend!

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking about buying more Canadian products instead of US products in the future.

And I'm in Germany.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Canada is a better country than we are, Sarah. We should be learning from them, not trying to antagonize them because our trade deals don't fuck them over as much as our pissant man-baby god-emperor wants them to.

Deleted member 7207

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That would require Sanders to be a woman, instead of a snake impersonating one.

Sanders didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt on anything. She's a lying scumbag, just like the rest of the administration.

Washington Post, October 13, 2014:

Today, Americans of all political stripes are coming to a similar, sad realization about our president. A recent Fox News poll asked Americans "How often does Barack Obama lie to the country on important matters?" Thirty-seven percent said "most of the time," 24 percent said "some of the time," and 20 percent said "only now and then." Just 15% said "never."

Think about that: 81 percent of Americans believe that Obama lies to them at least "now and then" on "important matters."

Lying/spinning is practically part of the job description, this shouldn't surprise anyone that's spent time watching White House press briefings over the years/decades. Spicer and Sanders obviously had/have a much more difficult time in the role because the man in the White House wasn't groomed to be politically correct and careful of his words the same way those before him were.

Sal_S

Oct 30, 2017
Hamilton
A majority of my Canadian family goes to Florida like 3 times a year, and across the border in Niagara for Black Friday. I saw them yesterday for Canada Day, and looks like that's gonna change.
So I guess the US is getting what they're asking for?

McMahon

Banned
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
Washington Post, October 13, 2014:

Lying/spinning is practically part of the job description, this shouldn't surprise anyone that's spent time watching White House press briefings over the years/decades. Spicer and Sanders obviously had/have a much more difficult time in the role because the man in the White House wasn't groomed to be politically correct and careful of his words the same way those before him were.
#bothsides

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just a Football fan from Germany but the Trump Administration does remind me of
1384881709480.jpg