• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Sargon of Akkad is running in the European elections as a UKIP candidate

Oct 25, 2017
LOL. The fact that UKIP have selected a charlatan and arsebag like Carl Benjamin speaks to just how intellectually impoverished the far right really is. I cannot for the life of me understand how the hell a dude like this is taken seriously in any corner of society.

The fact that it is 2019 and he still expects everyone to believe his bullshit about being a centrist (hardly a position to speak highly of in the first place) while platforming and aligning himself with literal fascists is even more laughable.

This dude is cringe as fuck and should be added to the rest of the Nazi punching-pile.

Oct 28, 2017
European elections use proportional representation though, so the effect of splitting the vote is rather minimal. Technically it still exists due to the method the UK uses (used?) to allocate seats, but that's really not much.
Even with PR, it's significant. The Tories are loathe to work with Farage's party and Farage's party is loathe to work with this new UKIP. But my point wasn't really about that: a significant national election victory for Labour would be a big confidence boost for them.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait hold up... uh... so are we acting surprised that the sexist would join a racist party or that the racist party would let a sexist in??
Now, now. Let's not put Carl down. He, like most bigots, isn't just sexist. He's also a racist. With his kind, you'll find they hit most of the branches on the bigot tree and fail to stick to just one.

Oct 26, 2017
Carl Benjamin is an idiot and provocateur. He's really not interested in dialogue or free speech as he has mentioned.

He has been thoroughly destroyed in debate countless times, yet he continues with his idiocy. Not to mention his obvious misogynistic crusades over the years. He's no way fit to run for any public office.

Oct 31, 2017
I find it funny that shitheels like Carl of Swindon and Count Wankula and their ilk talk about the “purity of the white race” when they all look like the inbred hillbilly fucks from “The Hills Have Eyes”
Amusingly, those who push racial purity are often pathetic little toad people- eg Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels with his club foot etc. Strangely, their followers never seem to see the irony.