• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I hate Sargon so much right now you all have no idea

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Note that this is someone who can't properly research material or watch more than five minutes of rebuttals to his videos. He also debated with an actual sociologist political scientist without preparing sources, lost, and assumed he didn't win because he was "nervous" and "over-prepared".

EDIT: Fixed Kristi Winters's credentials.

Last edited:

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We replaced the video in the OP with a news article as we don't want to signal boost his YouTube account.

Uzuki

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Running on the all powerful pedo conservative, but not really conservative but boy a lot of their politics and views crossover a lot, platform.

xXCHAOSXx

Sep 4, 2018
I am Sargon
qJNoOiR.jpg

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, sure, okay.

It's the world we live in today. Everything sucks, everything is shit... and it's just gonna get a more shittier with climate change. But like every week it seems I have to mentally adjust to new level of shitiness.

God, I hope he doesn't win. I don't wanna adjust my brain to that.

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Yeah, sure, okay.

It's the world we live in today. Everything sucks, everything is shit... and it's just gonna get a more shittier with climate change. But like every week it seems I have to mentally adjust to new level of shitiness.

God, I hope he doesn't win. I don't wanna adjust my brain to that.
Pretty much where I'm at too. Like yeah, everything is terrible but surely this is a bridge too far, right Universe?

Right?

Oct 31, 2017
Who would have thought a party founded on slightly veiled racism would become a party of open racism.

Anyway, Carl of Swindon can go fuck himself

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
On the plus side, I don't think UKIP has the numbers to get two candidates in this time around.

Deleted member 82

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's so frustrating about Sargon is that he doesn't realize how willing he is to stay dumb and ignorant and biased. He's had countless debates with moderates and progressives over the years, and he's been schooled many times by much more knowledgeable, much more educated people. He should know better by know. His perspective is clouded by being essentially an internet warrior who doesn't know anything about real-world politics and feminism beyond Anita Sarkeesian, yet he doubles down. He doesn't grow up. He doesn't read studies, he doesn't know how to interpret statistics. And any time he's called out on it, he just says "I don't know, I don't care". Watch his debate with Kristi Winters if you want to know what I mean. All he took from that debate was that he was overprepared (he was way underprepared), and he didn't concede to her anything even though she had so many arguments and examples to back her positions. Unlike him.

Deleted member 1589

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's so frustrating about Sargon is that he doesn't realize how willing he is to stay dumb and ignorant and biased. He's had countless debates with moderates and progressives over the years, and he's been schooled many times by much more knowledgeable, much more educated people. He should know better by know. His perspective is clouded by being essentially an internet warrior who doesn't know anything about real-world politics and feminism beyond Anita Sarkeesian, yet he doubles down. He doesn't grow up. He doesn't read studies, he doesn't know how to interpret statistics. And any time he's called out on it, he just says "I don't know, I don't care". Watch his debate with Kristi Winters if you want to know what I mean. All he took from that debate was that he was overprepared (he was way underprepared), and he didn't concede to her anything even though she had so many arguments and examples to back her positions. Unlike him.
Of course. He's in it for the money, not to fight for a cause.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Sargon of akkad is a wasteman. Hope the little fucker gets 0 votes.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Don't think there's any chance of him getting elected. Farage's new brexit party is already polling ahead of UKIP:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/10056

So that anti eu vote is going to be split three ways, and I suspect UKIP will get the short end of the straw
UKIP post-ref is having such a hard time coming to terms with the fact that Nigel Farage was UKIP, despite how detestable of a toad he is; getting Tommy Robinson and other assorted B-Z list right-wing celebs wasn't going to change that.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I just do not fucking understand how anyone takes this dude seriously. I've watched his videos. There is no real basis in facts for his arguments. Despite his conceit, his arguments are almost all solely from the gut. His swagger is based 100% on false bravado.

I hope this fails. But I have a sick feeling it won't.
Sounds like someone else I know, who is currently president of the United States

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017

They're all bad actors. The left needs to stop 'debating' all of the alt-right, because it doesn't matter how it turns out because it amplifies them regardless. Don't even give them the time of day

Deleted member 1627

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, his opposition should have little trouble burying this guy with a simple google search.

I'm sure everything will be fine. Yup. Absolutely a-ok.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017

I'll bet he'll get in, and then will blame the EU for all the bad things, but hopefully the vote splits just enough to stop that happening. Not holding my breath though, this world is sometimes shit.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
he's scum and please can we call him by his name not his flattering alias. it's Carl Benjamin, if he's going to be an elected politician that's what he will be known as

on the plus side, if the right wing Brexit vote is split three (or more) ways Labour stand a good chance of cleaning up

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
on the plus side, if the right wing Brexit vote is split three (or more) ways Labour stand a good chance of cleaning up
European elections use proportional representation though, so the effect of splitting the vote is rather minimal. Technically it still exists due to the method the UK uses (used?) to allocate seats, but that's really not much.

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Where is my vote for them to leave? I certainly don't want my tax-Euros end up in the pockets of despicable UKIP trash anymore.

Oct 25, 2017
Fortaleza
He will probably get elected

The same thing happened here on Brazil. A lot of alt right youtubers got elected last year, and the ones that did not try to get elected hold major influence on the presidente.