• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Say Smash Ultimate gets one more fighting game rep for their DLC, what character and franchise would be the most interesting pick?

jph139

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I'm definitely in the SoulCalibur camp. Yeah, Tekken is bigger and more important, but I've always liked SoulCalibur more.

And even if he's not my favorite Nightmare is the obvious choice. With a Siegfried alt that wields SoulCalibur of course. You could honestly make them identical, just change the darkness effects to light effects and undistort his voice clips.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
I'd love to see Yoshimitsu in the game, whether it's representing Tekken or Soul Calibur. I think he could have a really fun moveset.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
It would probably be a MK character like Sub Zero/Scorpion. They have more history with Nintendo than the other two big fighters (Tekken/Soul Calibur). They'd just need to tone down the fatalities a bit