• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
The World Ends With You (DS)

One save file is a negative.
I didn't like that part where I was assigned pins at random and I could only use it by blowing into the DS. I didn't realize that until like my 4th playthrough of the game and if I've activated it before, it was complete accident (breathing too hard?)

I'll come with a positive variant of this later.

Dec 3, 2017
Its PC release is bad and the only reason it hasn't been re-released is because Konami wouldn't want to discourage other companies from trying to complete with a perfect game (MGS2 :3).

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Shadow of the Colossus

- Agro controls are different from most horses and that's not always good for everyone
- The camera can get stucks in weird places and it's not always the best while in combat
- It ends and I want more!

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Persona 5

The text message conversations where they repeat the same thing they've already said multiple times are annoying and pointless.

It's way too long despite me enjoying it every step of the way.

enkaisu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
Dragon's Dogma

Having to run around planting crystals in the ground as fast travel points sucks. I understand it encourages exploration in a way, but it's also a real hassle for the first half of the game.

HomespunFur

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't want to hear about all the maps everytime I start up Splatoon.
Espically because I normally just play ranked and don't need to see what maps turf war and league battles have.
And salmon run should be available all the time.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Monster Hunter

Good job alienating your fanbase.
Capcom's response:
crying-money-woody-harrelson-zombieland.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Splatoon 2 sets unrealistic standards for gyrating one's hips when standing still, it's the most messed up take on contrapposto ever despite how undeniably stylish it is

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Micolash: Host of the Nightmare from Bloodborne is bar none the worst fight From has ever created.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Bloodborne, killing bosses on your first try is seriously disappointing.

Also unfortunately most other games aren't as good as this one.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Lost Kingdoms could have used an orchestrated soundtrack and a bit of a faster pace.

Mzril

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Xenoblade

Some of the armor designs are awful

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Witcher 3

Skellige was great but a missed opportunity in the traversal department. With a body of water that big, you should've been able to use a giant ship to go about your business and traverse the various islands.

Odrion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Berzerker Powerup in the old Doom kinda sucks. I mean, refilling your life to 100 is useful but you really don't want to be punching anything and the buff to it isn't enough to negate whatever damage you'll take while trying to punch anything.

Deleted member 39587

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 6, 2018
The Witcher 3 has an awful HUD that gladly got fixed by modders.
Hellblade has some seriously frustrating level design in its environmental puzzles.
Beyond Good & Evil's fixed camera angles are a lazy and even at that time outdated design decision.

Oct 25, 2017
Nier Automata

The way route B was done probably could have been done better, from the amount of people I hear complain about it.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy XI
-Still requires a subscription
-They may have made it too easy and unchallenging to fight things (sounds boring)
-While still pretty I wish they would do something with the graphics. Add new shaders or something.
-Keyboard and mouse controls suck on it. Controller is my preferred way to play games anyway though.
-Gilsellers can rot in GM jail. I bet there's none these days, but - #1. I'm done with subscription games, multiplayer pay walls (consoles).

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
Psychonauts' controls take a while to get used to. Sometimes more than the whole playthrough.

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Final Fantasy X - Some of the requirements to obtain the powered up celestial weapons are just not fun. Dodging lightning in the Thunder Plains being the worst offender.

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom Hearts II

Atlantica. From the songs to just how unnecessary of a addition it is to the game, yeaaaahhh this could have probably been chopped off without anyone missing it.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
many of my all-time favorites are hardcore PC RPGs and niche games from the 90s and early 2000s

so..."UI problems" sums it up

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ocarina of Time: Getting the Hylian Loach is very obtuse.

Mother 3: no official English version.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Super Mario Galaxy:

The hub world is a pain

Mega Man 9:

Too many death traps

Smash Bros. Melee:

The idiotic elitists makes us normal fans look awful.

RealTravisty

Mar 29, 2018
Pokémon Black and White

Awesome story concept challenging the point of the series, but they threw it on to one side pretty quick and left the main conflict feeling rather...black and white. :/