• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Xbox One:
Both the S and the X are sleek as hell
The controller feels really good, and I especially like the way your thumbs nestle into the sticks
Sony could learn some things from Xbox Game Pass
I wish the PS4 had EA Access :(
I'm envious of the fact that the Xbox One is backwards compatible with every generation of Xbox
The Games with Gold offerings have looked to be way better than PS Plus
I really want to play Ori, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon, TMCC, and Titanfall 1 (don't have a gaming PC)
Switch:
Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, Xenoblade, Pokemon, Metroid, and the eventual Smash Bros. all but guarantee I'll be buying a Switch eventually
Please don't make any posts like "My Xbox makes a nice doorstop", it just makes you look like a fanboy

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really wish PS4 had backwards compatibility like Xbox One does. I understand why it isn't going to happen, but BC on Xbox One is really impressive, sometimes running the games better than original hardware.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Xbox One has no gam-I mean, on the services side, Xbox is leading the pack with BC, refunds, and the Netflix of games.

Cranston

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The X1X looks absolutely fantastic and I really like what MS is doing in terms of backwards and future compatibility.

PurelyChris

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
But I own them all :(

I will say this, though: I genuinely regret not getting a Wii u sooner. The second screen dream could have been alive much sooner for me.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The Xbox One X seems like a probable purchase in the future because of UHD discs, backward compatibility games,and better performance and graphics than PS4 Pro.

Never had an Xbox and really want to pkay some of those exclusive Xbox games from previous gens.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
I like that you can take the Switch anywhere. Not much of a nice thing since it's so obvious and the main selling point of the system, but I'm glad it exists because I value handheld console gaming a lot, more than home console gaming.

NinjaCoachZ

Oct 26, 2017
Even if it's not 100% of the library, Xbox One being the only one of the three current consoles to have backwards compatibility is righteous, even moreso that they worked it in postlaunch and even got OG Xbox supported.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
i hear the virtual boy has a few gems that are worth playing today. (I own all the consoles since the 32 bit era)

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
The Xbox One X is the most technically impressive console ever made and its emulation is wonderous.

The Nintendo Switch has the greatest first year software line up of all time.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
xbox one s is cheaper.

but that's because it has no good exclusives.

I couldn't do it!

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
I liked the aesthetic and boldness of the virtual boy. Red and black look cool together as colors and the VR didn't give me a headache under the first hour of playing a game at my friend's place.

Deleted member 25042

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I have a PS4 Pro and a PC with a 6700k/GTX 1080.
I should have absolutely no need for a Xbox One X yet somehow I kinda want one...

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Xbox has the best looking hardware imo, that controller is the best in the biz and I love that you can create your own.

Lumpy Onion

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The way the Xbox One is handling backwards compatibility is commendable. Almost want to get one to play Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, and Vesperia. Haven't played a Microsoft system since Halo 4 released.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
The Xbox One X has a great controller, it's quiet and small.

Other console makers should take it as an inspiration with regards to how to make a powerful console with a sleek footprint.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Xbox One has Cuphead.
The hardware looks nicer than the PS4.

... That's about all I got.

Edit: Oh BC is really good too.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
The Wii U still has like three games I can't play on my Switch or 3DS yet, so that's cool.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sony has done a great job making games with mainstream appeal that push games forward as a storytelling medium. I was very tempted to get the $199 Black Friday PS4 even though that kind of game isn't my style.

Microsoft's efforts towards backwards compatibility should be lauded, and is likely the deciding factor for me over the PS4 when I decide it's time for a second console (primarily Nintendo and PC). I would very much like to play through the Mass Effect trilogy again, and Sea of Thieves and Cuphead both look great.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The white Xbox One is a damn sexy looking machine.

The Switch has Mario Odyssey, which makes me depressed thinking about the fact I don't have enough cash for a Switch.

N-gage is cool because the name sounds like engage. Like your engaging in a game.

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I always wanted Atari Jaguar for awesome versions of Raiden, Cannon Fodder, Zool and Rayman. Best Rayman version ever made in fact.

Argot

Oct 29, 2017
The Xbox One X is an incredible technical achievement, and basically the definition of how you do a mid-gen upgrade right. Microsoft's emphasis on backwards compatibility puts the other console manufacturer's to shame and should be celebrated at every opportunity.

Kanzeon

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox One BC is great, the hardware looks nice, One X is pretty powerful as well.

Also I've heard so many positive things about the elite controller. Kind of want to get one for my PC.

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo Switch
>Pro controller is amazing
>It is really getting its stride the last half of this year
>My next purchase

Sony has done a great job making games with mainstream appeal that push games forward as a storytelling medium. I was very tempted to get the $199 Black Friday PS4 even though that kind of game isn't my style.

Microsoft's efforts towards backwards compatibility should be lauded, and is likely the deciding factor for me over the PS4 when I decide it's time for a second console (primarily Nintendo and PC). I would very much like to play through the Mass Effect trilogy again, and Sea of Thieves and Cuphead both look great.
You can get all of those games you mentioned on your PC. ME Trilogy is on Steam, and Cuphead and Sea of Thieves are play anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.