• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Blu-ray.com:
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment has detailed its upcoming 4K Blu-ray of Brian De Palma's film Scarface (1983), starring Al Pacino, Steven Bauer, Michelle Pfeiffer, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and Robert Loggia. The release will be available for purchase on October 15.

Features:
  • HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • ENGLISH DTS:X MASTER AUDIO TRACK
  • Scarface: 35th Anniversary Reunion - Featurette
  • The Scarface Phenomenon - Featurette
  • The World of Tony Montana - Featurette
  • The Rebirth - Featurette
  • The Acting - Featurette
  • The Creating - Featurette
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Scarface: The TV Version
  • The Making of Scarface: The Video Game
  • Optional English SDH, Spanish, and French subtitles for the main feature

Cover:
10963_tn.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
my favorite movie about criminal immigrant cubans where only one cast member is actually cuban and the rest are nothing even close to being cuban but theyre sure playing cubans

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it'll be a great looking release and done right. I'm tempted to buy either a Xbox for a 4K drive or a 4K player just for this.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Good lord, Hector the Toad's pockmarked face will be something to behold in 4K HDR....

OP
OP
Schlorgan

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Blu-ray.com review:
Scarface's legacy is well served by this UHD. The picture and sound presentations are practically above reproach. The image in particular is faithful and filmic, bolstered but not redefined by HDR, which strengthens the palette rather than reworks it. The image further features exceptional textures and filmic grain, all of which is greatly superior even to the remastered Blu-ray