• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Update:

PS link
www.playstation.com

SCARLET NEXUS PS4 & PS5

Unleash the Power of the Mind
9gb

the demo is out at 12am local time on the 28th of may wich is some countries it already is

Get SCARLET NEXUS Demo Edition | Xbox

This is a Demo Edition of SCARLET NEXUS. Some functions are limited in this version. - What is SCARLET NEXUS? Experience a riveting story in a world developed by brains and technology as a psychokinesis user that fights with their equally talented allies from two different main characters'...
9gb

Last edited:

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
the war of demo for next gen timed exclusive is funny lol
btw I'll try it out, even if Code: Vein (just tried through GamePass) really lowered my expectations

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Hell yeah, my mind is mostly made up on the purchase, so can't wait to test it out.

Pikagreg

Feb 5, 2018
Series X is my first Xbox since 360. I assume Microsoft doesn't care if you download from other stores like this and you just log in with your US account?

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Series X

E11ZAvNWUAEhImy

E11ZD-EXEAAXJky

E11ZLHHWUAgn_RG

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I will definitely try the game out sometime.

The previews were much better than i anticipated.

Great to see though.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
the war of demo for next gen timed exclusive is funny lol
btw I'll try it out, even if Code: Vein (just tried through GamePass) really lowered my expectations
Bah, I don't know why this keeps being brought up. Outside of not looking like Code Vein at all, that was developed by Shift and published by Bamco.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
Bah, I don't know why this keeps being brought up. Outside of not looking like Code Vein at all, that was developed by Shift and published by Bamco.

hopefully you are right, gonna try the demo asap
I think that many (going by your comment) have always "felt" this as a similar game (aesthetically and gameplay wise), but hopefully I'm (and many others) are wrong
I deleted Code: Vein from my Series S after a couple of hours..!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
hopefully you are right, gonna try the demo asap
I think that many (going by your comment) have always "felt" this as a similar game (aesthetically and gameplay wise), but hopefully I'm (and many others) are wrong
I deleted Code: Vein from my Series S after a couple of hours..!
I really don't like it either, which is why I bristle at the comparison :P!

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
It looks more like Astral Chain than Code Vein and it doesn't even look like Astral Chain, so...

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Yeah I've been calling it Red Astral Chain but that's a compliment for sure this looks way better visually naturally

Crowh

Nov 20, 2017
Why is that we always have to say " It looks like ..." ? Can we just say it looks like Scarlett Nexus ? lol

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Game looks great resolution wise on Series X and runs buttery smooth 60fps.

4K PNG screenshot
D3f9gtlw.png

Only the brightness is a bit weird. It feels too bright and a bit raised blacks, but despite having a brightness setting with a freely changeable bar, brightness only changes like 3 times inside this bar, the rest of your clicks do nothing. 🤔

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1 week exclusive demo #smh.
Reminds me about the stupidity of the RE8 demos, minus the "just for 8h" thing.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure where the Code Vein comparisons are coming from.
The art style looks pretty similar, they were both published by bandai namco, and a lot of trailers shown during events have been mostly cutscenes. Of course there's plenty of combat footage if you look for it but I imagine most people didn't seek it out.

But yeah, this game plays nothing like Code Vein and isn't even made by the same team.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
1 week exclusive demo #smh.
Reminds me about the stupidity of the RE8 demos, minus the "just for 8h" thing.
The worst case of this "exclusive" demo stuff was when PS4 had two exclusive online betas for Monster Hunter World the month leading up to release and Xbox had no betas. The game released with the online completely broken on Xbox for a month. That is completely unacceptable for deals like that to lead to a broken version.

Oct 25, 2017
After playing the tutorial, the constantention of Code Vein is even more laughable.

Y'all, this play *NOTHING* like Code Vein. It's a character action game inside a JRPG