• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
out flex me if old

http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/lindsay-lohans-muscular-korean-boyfriend.html

04-lindsay-lohan-boyfriend.w190.h190.2x.jpg

screen-shot-2017-12-05-at-2-15-15-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-12-05-at-2-08-42-pm.png

cute couple hopefully we see some Christmas sweater pictures

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Scary movie 5....the slander......

His name isn't Amadeus?

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
He's a billionaire.

He's just another bead in her continuous string of billionaire business men and socialites.

Good for her!

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He eats gold. Just read that somewhere, he got pics of a Cappuccino covered with gold flakes. Must make his poo sparkle.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
doesnt look healthy

then again, I'm overweight, so who am I to judge

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to take a moment now and really savor the forced relevance wafting off this publicly displayed relationship.

It's almost like we're all close personal friends that are really hanging out together!

Rembrandt

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yo wtf is this bullshit? lmao.

what goes through the mind of people that fuck themselves up like that? they have to know that doesn't look good, normal or healthy.

side note: guess lohan is still doing that thing she was rumored to be doing.

Deleted member 563

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's also a curious Instagram story apparently taken after a late night out where they encounter a child beggar on the street. In a long caption, Je-yong describes that he initially wanted to give money to the child, but that Lohan told him not to. When he gave the money he had in his wallet to the girl, Lohan snatched it out of the her hands, ostensibly because by giving money to the kid, they would be supporting a system in which children are used as beggars on the street.

Hmmm.......

Mr_Black

Banned for having an alt account
Oct 27, 2017
Is that a person? He seems to be on that drug the joker gives his men that make them bulk out hardcore.

Well I guess he doesn't have to worry about people beating him up anymore?

Is that even healthy?

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is that a person? He seems to be on that drug the joker gives his men that make them bulk out hardcore.

Well I guess he doesn't have to worry about people beating him up anymore?

Is that even healthy?
His muscles are full of synthol to inflate them in size like a balloon.

Dude's a clown but he's not full of horse testosterone or anything.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone adjust the aspect ratio? This guy is clearly meant to be looked at in 4:3

Edit: beaten

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
what goes through the mind of people that fuck themselves up like that? they have to know that doesn't look good, normal or healthy.

Body Dismorphic disorder combined with tons of money and enablers is a dark, dark path.

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental disorder characterized by the obsessive idea that some aspect of one's own appearance is severely flawed and warrants exceptional measures to hide or fix it.[1] In BDD's delusional variant, the flaw is imagined.[2] If the flaw is actual, its importance is severely exaggerated.[2] Either way, one's thoughts about it are pervasive and intrusive, occupying up to several hours a day. The DSM-5 categorizes BDD in the obsessive–compulsive spectrum, and distinguishes it from anorexia nervosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.