HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Wholesome content thread.

I was thinking of moments in "kids movies" or tv that made me giggle when I was a child.

Multiple moments from the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, like the crunching sound Snoopy makes eating bones or when he's mocking Lucy.
Snoopy-Reading-in-the-Snow-GIF.gif
giphy.gif

Also, the scene in the Sword in the Stone when Merlin asks if he takes sugar in his tea- the camera occasionally pans back to the sugar while Merlin is still talking:
4a1216dc696dad61ed3cf987d5b9c469.gif
d79d8f1cd0f0d6193e67cf59eed57caf.gif

The Grouch Anthem that opened The Sesame Street Movie: Follow That Bird

Hit me with the stuff that made you laugh when you were little.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
I spy kids, there's a scene with a cross bred funky animals. And a porc with pelican wings appears and they shout " Porklican " and I lost my shit for days at that

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
From The Land Before Time:

Spike eating all that grass and falling asleep cracked me up as a kid. Also his face

Dec 30, 2020
The Grouch Anthem that opened The Sesame Street Movie: Follow That Bird

Hit me with the stuff that made you laugh when you were little.

It's not just the Grouch anthem. It's that they're DOING PATTON'S OPENING IN A KIDS MOVIE. That cracked me up so badly.

Also Batty Koda doing "Darwin's Grab Bag" in Ferngully still makes me giggle.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
There's this random ass movie Max Keeble's Big Move, my younger cousins loved it so when I would sleep over their house it was frequently played. Larry Miller plays an asshole principal with a secretary named Ms. Rangoon, and one scene is him picking up a football and acting like a quarterback and he says "he moves, he fakes, Rangoon, think fast!" and launches the ball into a shelf that collapses.

It's a dumb scene I can't even find a video of, but it makes me chuckle every time I think of it or see it.

Mar 31, 2018
I can't embed the whole of Shaun The Sheep Movie, I suppose.

But that. Fantastic movie.

Went to the Storks movies expecting NOTHING and ended up being some of the most laughs per minute i had in the last decade

www.youtube.com

Storks (2016) - Birds Can't See Glass Scene (7/10) | Movieclips

Storks - Birds Can't See Glass: In order to save the baby, Junior (Andy Samberg) must face his arch nemeses: wolves and glass.BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fand...

Storks really is great though it never really gets mentioned much. Just like you I went into it blind 'expecting some cheesy lousy animation movie but oh well, nothing better to do' and loved every second of it.

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017