Scheduled Maintenance - Major Server Upgrade: Saturday 11pm GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up.

Are they any issues that members may encounter, being signed out or loss of avatars for example, is it better for members to log-out for the update?

Ferny

FutureERA
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up.

Are they any issues that members may encounter, being signed out or loss of avatars for example, is it better for members to log-out for the update?
There shouldn’t be those issues. Definitely not loss of avatars.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really curious to see how many users went for the subscription, always felt that would be a great way to keep running the old site.

Also I want to say the ads so far have been fairly non-intrusive, well done.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
www.killerrin.com
Thanks for all the time you guys are putting towards keeping this place awesome. See you all on the other side!

I'm really curious to see how many users went for the subscription, always felt that would be a great way to keep running the old site.

Also I want to say the ads so far have been fairly non-intrusive, well done.
That's another thing that can be said. The ads have been great so far. Whitelisted since day 0 and no problems except for them not loading occasionally.

But... But what am i meant to do with myself until the sites is back up again ?
masterbate in hotel lobby with magazine

"She said how'd you like to waste some time and I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind.
She took me to her castle and I just couldn't believe my eyes,
She had so many devices everything that money could buy,
She said "sign your name on the dotted line." The lights went out and Nikki started to grind."

Status
Not open for further replies.