• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
The current pope has his moments, any chance he can banish this school from the church?

He wouldn't step in for such a parochial matter. He'll let the local authories "handle" it.

What even is this school, there's weird shit in everything.

22f8e90e-5949-48be-9hijtn.jpeg

lol

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Haha, oh wow.

The bit about the 'African Americans bullying them' thrown in at the end. Jesus Christ.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
What would Jesus do?

... Probably not what they're doing. Their Bible has a LOT to say about how you treat strangers, foreigners, and the downtrodden.

Exius

Banned
Jan 15, 2019
So I found this gem. There was an argument over whether Jesus was white, then:

You can see a white adult dude who is clearly with their group say "Alright, Santa Clause was white, that's all I'm sayin'", then storm off and give someone a high five on his way outta there, LOL what.

Watching this video it seems like the situation was a little different from how it was being reported originally.

The school is still trash and filled with trump supporters, but atleast from what I see in this video the accusation that they were chanting "build the wall" etc were false, unless I somehow missed that part. Makes me wonder why so many places made that claim without proof.

Also, while there are no "black muslims" those people preaching hate for the majority of the video do seem to be members of the Black Hebrew Israelites and were there to condemn the native americans for their religion.

Overall the entire situation is nauseating and makes me ashamed to be from Kentucky.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So I found this gem. There was an argument over whether Jesus was white, then:

You can see a white adult dude who is clearly with their group say "Alright, Santa Clause was white, that's all I'm sayin'", then storm off and give someone a high five on his way outta there, LOL what.

You should watch the video. The black guys are mocking the natives for "worshipping Buffalo"

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Man, first of all fuck these little shits for the MAGA gear alone and the gross reputation of their school and community. But man that video of the black Israelites screaming shit like "you put in God We Trust on the back of your money and yet you give faggots rights" at these kids is also a super bad look. I thought people were both sidesing this shit in bad faith but there was a bunch of nasty shit going on. In that context it does seem like Phillips was just trying to keep the peace though.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, what the hell is going on in those videos. Why is brother talking about Trump being a homosexual? Why are those kids even there? What is the native dude trying to achieve banging a drum in a kids face? The hell is up with these kids chanting build a wall?

I'm really surprised that didn't escalate out of control. Especially with the number of fools rocking maga hats.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
The alt-twats are now saying those kids just were waiting for the bus and they did nothing wrong...

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Holy shit at all the "wow this story really changed" because the #MAGA kid mocked him after he walked between them and the other group LOL. I guess that gives them a free fucking pass to show up in #MAGA gear 100 deep out in public and not appear as the aggressors and absolves them from mocking native Americans.
Watching this video it seems like the situation was a little different from how it was being reported originally.

The school is still trash and filled with trump supporters, but atleast from what I see in this video the accusation that they were chanting "build the wall" etc were false, unless I somehow missed that part. Makes me wonder why so many places made that claim without proof.

Also, while there are no "black muslims" those people preaching hate for the majority of the video do seem to be members of the Black Hebrew Israelites and were there to condemn the native americans for their religion.

Overall the entire situation is nauseating and makes me ashamed to be from Kentucky.
The only thing that's different is that there doesn't seem to be evidence of people chanting build the wall, and that the group of black guys were homophobic assholes.

All of the main points still stand. The #MAGA wielding dumbshits still provoked both groups by showing up in large numbers with racist hats. They still mocked native Americans simply for them banging a drum.

So no, it's really not different.
You should watch the video. The black guys are mocking the natives for "worshipping Buffalo"
I never said they didn't say offensive or dumb shit. But really that's your takeaway. Not that 100 plus white kids were mocking native Americans like they were at a baseball game singing the Braves song, but that the group of black guys said one offhand comment about buffalo, ok.

Last edited:

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Advocating doxxing.
Holy shit at all the "wow this story really changed" because the #MAGA kid mocked him after he walked between them and the other group LOL. I guess that gives them a free fucking pass to show up in #MAGA gear 100 deep out in public and not appear as the aggressors and absolves them from mocking native Americans.

The only thing that's different is that there doesn't seem to be evidence of people chanting build the wall, and that the group of black guys were homophobic assholes.

All of the main points still stand. The #MAGA wielding dumbshits still provoked both groups by showing up in large numbers with racist hats. They still mocked native Americans simply for them banging a drum.

So no, it's really not different.

I never said they didn't say offensive or dumb shit. But really that's your takeaway. Not that 100 plus white kids were mocking native Americans like they were at a baseball game singing the Braves song, but that the group of black guys said one offhand comment about buffalo, ok.
Lmao read my previous comments. These kids should be doxxed, expelled and prevented from any US colleges

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't the school the one that sent them to that march in the first place?

Nothing's happening to them lol

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
As this story seems to just get worse and worse, something I try to remind myself is that these people have sacrificed literally everything for Trump. They are just destroying their own causes now. Years of work by anti abortion activists and they allow their march to get turned into a Trump rally and made it useless. I doubt a single person or lawmakers mind was changed on abortion because the whole movement just becomes incredibly toxic when it tied itself to Trump.

And when I see the things said by the religious leaders of this school and how they act, I can only laugh. I went to Catholic elementary school, an all boys Catholic high school, and a Catholic university. I grew up going to Church every week. I cannot name a single person who I know through all that schooling who still attends Church or is a practicing Catholic. I often think how if they couldn't make adult Catholics out of me and my peers, people who spent 15+ years in Catholic education and upbringing, then who is left? These religious leaders through their actions are producing generations of people who either don't care about religion or are actively opposed to the Church.

Things are bad now and they will probably keep getting bad, but it's over for these people. The Catholic Church is in a death spiral. We will never live in a US again where the majority thinks abortion should be illegal. These people are having their fun now , but they sacrificed everything they cared about when they supported Trump.

The majority already thinks abortion should be legal. That won't stop a stolen supreme court from inventing a concept of fetal personhood or some shit, but we're already in that country.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
So why are we talking about some dumb offhand comment from the black Israelites then. They had nothing to do with how the #MAGA kids treated the native Americans.

Really, if the Black Israelites did everything said, it just means there were two POS groups mocking Native Americans and a vet who was trying to defuse a situation.
The kids aren't suddenly good.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Really, if the Black Israelites did everything said, it just means there were two POS groups mocking Native Americans and a vet who was trying to defuse a situation.
The kids aren't suddenly good.
None of this shit would have happened if scores of kids didn't incite conflict by wearing a modern-day swastika, period. They knew what they were doing.

And yes, the other group are terrible too.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
None of this shit would have happened if scores of kids didn't incite conflict by wearing a modern-day swastika, period. They knew what they were doing.

That id have to disagree if it's true the Black Israelites were originally there to protest the Indigenous People's march. You can't absolve someone else's actions due to the actions of another outside of self-defense. MAGA guys still deserve the vitriol cause they were wearing their hatred. Sooner or later, the Black Israelites will make the news if what was said is true.

Deleted member 2761

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

this thread does a great breakdown on the root issues

I vehemently disagree with his take.

Kids are making decisions that affect the rest of their lives from the moment they hit their sophomore year, e.g. class choices, study habits, etc. Moreover, similar considerations are not given to minority youth. So what if these kids have their lives ruined for acting like a racist intimidation mob? A black kid can walk down the wrong street and get shot.

My biggest beef, however, is the deflection of responsibility. I find his notion that "if the school had more diverse teachers, racism would not be condoned" to be utterly tone-deaf, as if the problem would be solved if the school simply hired some minorities as some sort of defense against racism. Seriously, if your environment is a toxic racist wasteland, no minorities with any vested interest in their own mental health will come to you in the first place. And even if the minorities come, it's not their goddamn job to police against racism on top of their other responsibilities. White people are able to and should keep other white people accountable.

Last edited:

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
That id have to disagree if it's true the Black Israelites were originally there to protest the Indigenous People's march. You can't absolve someone else's actions due to the actions of another outside of self-defense. MAGA guys still deserve the vitriol cause they were wearing their hatred. Sooner or later, the Black Israelites will make the news if what was said is true.
I never said they're not in the wrong. But those kids still showed up in full MAGA gear, with the intent of inciting shit regardless of the black Israelites.

Stop shifting responsibility away from them.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017

And yes, the other group are terrible too.

Yup MAGA hats are not worn for any other reason than to elicit a response

Usually one of disgust and disdain

Deleted member 29676

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Can't say it was from this school but I do remember another one from a similar school. When they would lose "That's alright, that's ok. You'll all work for us someday."

Isn't that from bring it on or another one of those 90s cheer leading movies?

I mean they couldn't even think of thier own classist chant.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got people on my fb defending the kids because the man walked up to them with the drum. Jesus.

This timeline is fucked man.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Jesus christ. Definitely sounds like your stereotypical all boys catholic school: rich, entitled, and thinking they're free from any reprecussions.

I went to an all boys catholic high school and this couldn't be further from the truth. Of course my highschool was in the Bronx/NY and was made up of different races while this school is mostly or all white.

Tallshortman

Oct 29, 2017
The religious take of anti-abortion activist evangelicals and Catholics would be taken more seriously if they were actually committed to other tenets of Christ such as caring for the poor, persecuted, etc. They certainly do not seem like they care for the poor as much as they care for the unborn, they have dangerously veered into political waters and are boxing themselves into a corner. The March for Life itself, especially by inviting far right figures like Trump, has essentially forced themselves from any Democratic party support despite the fact there are certainly sympathetic folks who vote for Democrats.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017

this thread does a great breakdown on the root issues

I rolled my fucking eyes reading this thread. I agree the kids shouldn't be doxxed publicly. However, the rest is another instance of giving the kids a pass and then going "when they go low we go high!!!". Diverse teaching staff wont mean shit if the parents themselves are shit heads. Give me a fucking break.

Lmao at his favorite rapper being Logic.

Aug 1, 2018
I rolled my fucking eyes reading this thread. I agree the kids shouldn't be doxxed publicly. However, the rest is another instance of giving the kids a pass and then going "when they go low we go high!!!". Diverse teaching staff wont mean shit if the parents themselves are shit heads. Give me a fucking break.

Lmao at his favorite rapper being Logic.

Dude strikes me as the type of person to say "Logic is the only rapper with a message"

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Now imagine if those kids weren't white.

Thug if black. "Acting like a pack of hyenas" or some shit like that. Articles will come out saying they have stashes of weed/crack in their dorms.

ISIS sleeper cells with bombs in backpacks if muslim.

Being white is easy mode. Some of y'all tripping over yourselves trying to "save" these "poor children".

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Getting the facts straight isn't always "defending." One can think they are probably pieces of shit just for wearing MAGA hats and going to a pro-life rally without needing to also attack them for stuff that may not be true.
That poster argues the full video "kind of discredits the current story". MAGA fucks provoked minorities by showing up in MAGA gear, and still taunted and jeered at the native Americans. The only difference is that black Israelites shouted some vile shit at them before said jeering occurred.

Unless you think "native American elder walks up to MAGA kids, bangs a drum, tries to leave, gets cut off by racist assholes" counts as the story being discredited.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"they're just kids"

NO, fuck that. weird how so many people including myself, managed to be kids without being hateful, racist, bigots.

"his mother is the VP of a large american bank" aka the fuckwit has been born and slathered in privilege. aka he can handle being held responsible for his actions.

whiskeystrike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That poster argues the full video "kind of discredits the current story". MAGA fucks provoked minorities by showing up in MAGA gear, and still taunted and jeered at the native Americans. The only difference is that black Israelites shouted some vile shit at them before said jeering occurred.

Unless you think "native American elder walks up to MAGA kids, bangs a drum, tries to leave, gets cut off by racist assholes" counts as the story being discredited.

The MAGA teens were being awful to Philips but how did they provoke the BI? Those dudes were there for a while before any of the MAGA derps showed up (at least an hour off the video alone), shouting all sorts of stuff at the natives and anyone who tried to reason with them.

Sintax

Alt account
Banned
Jan 18, 2019
Can anyone corroborate this source? My friend sent me a link to this article giving some details about the march, kinda discrediting the current story.

Covington Catholic: Longer Video Shows Start of The Incident at Indigenous Peoples March

What can be discredited about the condemnation of students and faculty who are wearing MAGA apparel? They are on video wearing symbols of hate and uttering racist taunts towards a Native American. The Black Israelites are not as bad these kids, by any stretch, when you acknowledge the context in which their corner store sermons fall well short of what's implied when an entire class of teenagers and their adult chaperones wear the equivalent of the modern swatstika in the nation's capitol, home to a sitting US President who openly trafficks in white supremacy and is now holding the nation hostage for ransom so he can construct a monument to white supremacy along the southern border. Anyone attempting to draw an equivalency between the Black Israelites and these teenagers deserves to be suspected of defending racism.

Last edited: