• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see we care about the important stuff and not minutia like those monsters creeping around

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
guys PMs take time ;;;;

but they're all out now! If we get everyone to confirm their PM by tomorrow we will start the game. If not we will have to push back the start. :<

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
If someone is Scrappy Doo they should claim so we can lynch them early.

It's the most humanitarian thing to do.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
oYEaAZd.gif

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
watch fanto actually legitimately be scrappy doo and this insulates him from accusations of being scrappy doo

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
watch scrappy being an innocent child

*laughs nervously in a not scrappy doo-voice*

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, as much as I love the idea of trying to be Blarg, I don't think I can pull it off lol.

I will switch back to this avatar though, because Chloe with brown hair and blue streak from Ep 3 of BtS is my aesthetic.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
You are a Shitposter. At any time during the day phases, you may make as many shitposts as you would like in the game thread. Please note, the gamerunner will not be held accountable if said shitposting gets you voted out, them's the breaks.

Shit, I just quoted my Role PM!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You are a Shitposter. At any time during the day phases, you may make as many shitposts as you would like in the game thread. Please note, the gamerunner will not be held accountable if said shitposting gets you voted out, them's the breaks.

Shit, I just quoted my Role PM!
Thsi diesn't SEEM like a less-posting post run...

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The decision to not post a lot from a top-tier poster counts as a shitpost in and of itself