• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Meanwhile I am 100% all for Kalor or Malus as the lunch and completely against wee and unwilling to vote Zeke. It looks like we are at an impasse here boys :p

Truly the only solution... is the vote out Kalor. XD

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm reading this exchange between Zeke and ZBeat. It seems like a weak reason for ZBeat to have voted Kits previously (the day shot not confirming town).

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm reading this exchange between Zeke and ZBeat. It seems like a weak reason for ZBeat to have voted Kits previously (the day shot not confirming town).
Yeah as I pointed out in my read on Beat, he cited Kits' stance about Zeke as his reasoning for voting her but also her being dismissive his question about Zeke?

I found their exchange slightly amusing just because one thing I noticed in my read of Beat was that he has had a weird focus on Zeke all game.

Oct 25, 2017
Also Chuggs why are you suddenly gunning so hard for wee? You haven't given any indication of finding her suspect except asking why Stu is suspicious of her.

This day phase you were more interested in investigating Kalor or Malus.

I'm not feeling super strong about anything at the moment except that Zeke and the lovers are probably town. Might as well see if Stu turned on God Mode again

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm not feeling super strong about anything at the moment except that Zeke and the lovers are probably town. Might as well see if Stu turned on God Mode again

Couldn't the numbers we currently have wouldn't it be better to actually scum hunt and vote for people based on actual arguments made against them instead of you know, gut feelings.

All I'm seeing on wee is that she has tunneled way too hard on Malus and tunneling is a pretty fucking townie action considering I did it to Z-beat and B-Dubs in Su and Stu himself did on Muffin. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
>< That doesn't make sense either.

Here it is again: With the numbers we currently have, wouldn't it be better to actually scum hunt and vote for people based on actual arguments made against them instead of you know, gut feelings.

All I'm seeing on wee is that she has tunneled way too hard on Malus and tunneling is a pretty fucking townie action considering I did it to Z-beat and B-Dubs in Su and Stu himself did on Muffin. XD

Oct 25, 2017
>< That doesn't make sense either.

Here it is again: With the numbers we currently have, wouldn't it be better to actually scum hunt and vote for people based on actual arguments made against them instead of you know, gut feelings.

This is true, but at the risk of slipping all the way into WIFOM land, Wee realizing this and playing to the fact that it would make her come across as townie is something I could see her doing

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
This is true, but at the risk of slipping all the way into WIFOM land, Wee realizing this and playing to the fact that it would make her come across as townie is something I could see her doing
While I could see the reasoning for being concerned about that, I'm more interested in burning that bridge when i get there after I process through larger suspects.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
And the only bell notification for me was for.....a very odd thread. Gtg, someone wants to cook.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (3 votes)
lokiduck - #1,835
Funky Dude Sparks - #1,836 #1,982
weemadarthur - #1,910
Soneji - #1,915

weemadarthur (2 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,913
Funky Dude Sparks - #1,982 #2,017
TheChuggernaut - #2,032

Z-Beat (2 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,882
Kalor - #2,023

nin (1 votes)
Kalor - #1,820 #2,023
absolutbro - #1,886

Kalor (1 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,726 #1,772
TheChuggernaut - #1,851 #2,032
Stantastic - #1,883

lokiduck (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,772 #1,913

Not voting: Funky Dude Sparks, nin, malus, Z-Beat, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 53 Funky Dude Sparks: 47 EzekelRAGE: 45 TheChuggernaut: 37 Stuart444: 32 weemadarthur: 29 Stantastic: 21 Z-Beat: 19 Kalor: 18 absolutbro: 15 Soneji: 13 malus: 9 Lone_Prodigy: 7 nin: 2

Current Countdown:
6nmw5ertl0

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, town is going to lose this game if they continue at this current pace so if mafia get lynched today at this current rate it'll be complete luck rather than it being earned.

Tunneling has been real bad in this game and that has been continuing today, such as the laser focus on Wee for some reason? The reasons for the Wee lynch are bad and I want someone to explain it again.

Then you have Sparks dominating the conversation in some ways with their nebulous posts and it leads to a lot of players being able to fly under the radar. Malus and I have been cited as lynch candidates since the start of today and that has continued throughout which is the worst way to go about things when you're down 5 town members (Although I do agree with the Malus lynch but that's besides the point). Only with Wee being added to the tunnel list. What about Nin, or Chuggernaut or even Z-Beat. My activity could certainly be better but we're going to lose this game due to towns unwillingness to engage properly, besides a handful of players.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
As for my Z-Beat vote, I think most of their play has been fairly softball. Just throwing out some easy questions and a lot of theorizing which was quite out there or not actually important. They got weirdly pedantic with Fantomas about not seeing Aeleus's "Please Wait" for the day shot on D1 which stuck out and spent a decent amount of time on the circumstances of the kills at the start of day 2.

Also on day 1 they left their joke vote on me from the start of the day the whole time. They never moved it at all which just feels odd. I don't think they ever addressed it either. And they're one of the players that haven't voted today. I think they might be reluctant to vote so they don't arouse too much suspicion. Their Kits and Soneji votes from yesterday are also ones that fit in at the time and didn't stick out too much, with neither getting too much reasoning attached.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Tunneling has been real bad in this game and that has been continuing today, such as the laser focus on Wee for some reason? The reasons for the Wee lynch are bad and I want someone to explain it again.

I've explained how I feel already but I'll add that wee has been evasive and nonsensical. Accusing people of OMGUS for suspecting them like above with Chuggs not to mention making claims like me and Zeke could be scum partners but refusing to explain.

There is nothing town about her imo.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly, half of the time I have no idea what Sparks is talking about.
I also don't really understand the sudden push for wee. I hope this is not again Stu having solved the game while nobody believes him.

Also finally reread Zeke (the last off wagon voter on D2):
He also voted quite early in the day and never changed his vote, but at least he gave a reason for his vote.
From the tree of the shot I will focus on branches that look off to me. Turmoil loki z beat lp. Kits and weems also gave me townreads (weems) or questioned me possibly being scum day vig (kits) their stances made sense to me.

Gonna focus on the ppl who gave me a townread or a pass based on the shot.

How would I be mechanically town? And I'm in his town reads. Turmoil later goes on to g o the route of "I would only consider scum zeke day vig" if this happens(was something about number of scum).

The wording on this feels odd to me. I can be given a "pass" until bae/sparks is taken care of? Why not pressure now? What am I being a pass for exactly.

Now z beat and lp are interesting because as I mentioned earlier scum would try to take advantage of the shot by appearing busy.

Zbeat's posts is mostly filler withspeculation on theories imo. Nothing really concrete. Just theory or technical talk. With the shot and hider being the background

Lp did a 180. Went from "zeke could be scum vig"

* I mention I'm gonna look more closely at the reactions to my claim and had put lp in one of my opening posts*

To * good job guys on keeping scum vig alive, but simple answer is zeke is town"
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

—he still hasn't given a good answer on why he wanted to believe cs
— voted kalor for shiggles
— seems defensive over bae for some reason. Gave bae a pass for being busy and suggested ppl look elsewhere but scumread fanto for being busy

With the above breakdown

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

*truffleshuffle*
Not sure what he is responding to here, but it appears he is set in his vote even though he never gave any opinion on the other vote leaders.
not changing my vote
Questions other players voting Kits or Turmoil without giving any read on them himself
Why kits over stu/lp who were the trains at the time?

Can you all give thoughts on why you voted kits

TheChuggernaut I know you subbed in for fanto, but yea saying in hindsight that was a bad lynch doesn't work. Especially when fanto was one of the first ones on kits.
Can you guys give reasons for these votes?

🤴🏾 👑
To me reads, like he really didn't care if any of the wagons ended in a lunch.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
None of the off wagon voters look particularly good to me. Looking back I'd say from least scummy to scummiest would be Stan < LP < Zeke < nin.
Today we haven't heard anything from nin which is quite concerning while I guess Zeke has at least questioned other players again. Zeke also gets the day vig bonus, but I'd still like to hear some more concrete reads from him. Another thing of note is that while Zeke voted LP yesterday, he hasn't given any opinion on him today. It isn't very Zeke-like to abandon such a tunnel just like that.

vote: nin

nin what's your read on AbsolutBro and Stu?
EzekelRAGE what is your take on LP?
Lone_Prodigy why haven't you put down a vote yet?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
malus the issue with what you are doing is you are combining two different situations
to make it look scummy. You are not looking at the timing of anything or the vote count. You are combining two different day phases and presenting them as one. I wasn't around at eod and lp WAS a wagon leader when I made my final vote.
Not sure what he is responding to here, but it appears he is set in his vote even though he never gave any opinion on the other vote leaders.
Uhm at the time of the vote it was stu 2/ lp 2

I'm responding to this post I made earlier: post 1156
To me reads, like he really didn't care if any of the wagons ended in a lunch.
This is framed horribly. I wasn't around for eod. I left 4-5 hours before eod. Before I left lp/stu were the "wagons" with 2 votes.

Questioning other ppl on kits/turmoil w/o giving an opinion on them hisself
You are saying this like it happened in one day phase. I asked those questions the next day phase after they flipped.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Nin hasn't posted much, just 2 posts. He shouldn't happen as he'll get replaced if he's under 5 posts anyway.

Now I'm going to say again, Wee should be the first priority today. She hasn't shown herself to be town today, she's been evasive as anything.

Vote for her, you'll get scum which is more than we've had the past two days.

Do it. Believe in Stu. Vote Wee!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and I'll also say, yet AGAIN.

Don't vote for malus. Not today at least.

They were TRACKED NIGHT ONE. They didn't move.

This is a game of 20, we're likely to have 3 - 4 scum.

If malus is scum that didn't perform any actions, they can be left for later. It's important to go after someone who hasn't been tracked. Just because our tracker is dead doesn't mean we should ignore their results that say malus didn't move.

DO NOT VOTE FOR MALUS TODAY

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If they're scum they should be removed. Also we need a scum flip to get a better handle o the interactions. Trying to connect scum to each other with NO flip is A way harder point to make.

If i'm wrong about malus, it will be a shame, but he alrady claimed vanilla, so it won't be such a terrible downside. Not great of course, but not like killing the doctor. Or that time I totally tortured aeleus, who I think still hates me.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't I say that's only a thought I have if you are scum? Are you now denying being town? Such a link would be irrelevant in that case, yet you are very concerned about it.

You're being very evasive about it. Not to mention linking a claimed day-vig to me. A day-vig who is almost certainly town (99% sure of that)

But you're not explaining how you could even come to that conclusion. Pretend I've flipped scum, what link is there between us? Explain.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
First, let me make one thing QUITE clear.

....I never explain anything.

*floats away on umbrella*

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I went and reread Wee and Stu just seems like tunneling town right now on someone that probably isn't scum.

Although it wouldn't be the first time where I was convinced Wee was town and was completely wrong.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
nin what's your read on AbsolutBro and Stu?

After initially thinking that he is scum or gut reading him as such, he gave me a good reasoning not to vote for him. With stu its different, after initially feeling good about him and even defending him i came to the conclusion yesterday that he might be scum. Yes i said it i scum read him.
As for today, it seems that my vote will be falling on him or sparks.
I know it sounds insane but the lovers claim came at the right moment, it saved sparks....im still not sure but my gut tells me it was a scum move, even though the cons outweight the goods.
Going to read throught the day now, give me a second.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Oh and since i initially also had bad feeelings about bae and malus trying to salvage it, i am going to be fair today.

Vote: Malus