• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FUCK

Im too poor to pay attention apparently

Line of lunch trains/Bus (revised) would be Malus--------->Z-Beat-------------->LP/VA

omg I totally thought this was day 3 for some effed up reason (I swear to god I just cannot remember things to save my life apparently) So we're in lylo territory now

what the actual fuck is wrong with me

Oct 25, 2017
Right, here's one to reply to.

um.

Look, I appreciate that you consider me capable of playing 4D chess, very flattering and all, but imo busing an absent goon scumpartner is more on the play level of "how do the horsies move again?"

can't tell if chuggs is just going from sheeping stu to believing in me because he's town or to pocket me.

I can't pocket you because I'm town. I think I've already had this conversation. And there's bussing a scum partner and then there's tunneling a scum partner until their dead. The second one just doesn't seem like a play scum would make. There's the chance that you are scum, but I wouldn't consider voting you until a good deal of other people are dead first.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Town can totally pocket people btw, handy for keeping distracting heat of yourself.
I'm sorry DX Can you ever forgive me?
Singlehandedly solve the game for us and ill think about it.
To all the ppl who would lynch the lovers today. Who would you lynch if you can't lynch the lovers?
Is "all the people" more than just me at this point? Serms like everyone else is still pretty lukewarm to the idea

Anyway, LP or Zbeat.
probably Zbeat just because hes said more than nothing at all so there might be more to gain from looking back at his posts with his flip in mind.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if Z-Beat is scum in the way everyone seems to keep bringing up without actually putting a vote down, or if he's town that scum are trying to direct attention to, but don't want to be tied to the vote

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Absolutbro

I know activity and all that, but even when he's here it feels like he's purposely trying to stay under the radar

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Looking back at Abs voting history it admittedly doesn't look pretty good as he has consistently voted town every single time when it comes to who he ends up on. XD

I was previously suspicious of him because had a tendency of shading other trains while voting elsewhere and that was pretty clear on day 1 when he kept saying scum was taking advantage of the CS situation by voting him. He said he didn't want to vote Kopite because he was sick but he still ended up voting him there anyways.

However, Kopite wasn't really helping himself as others voted for him as well.

Then one day 2 he only voted once and it was for Kits who he voted on without having any previous posts on her. I said originally in my read on him that he wasn't all that suspicious because he made the vote before the tying up between her and malus began, but that doesn't mean he's town either.

On day 3 he voted for nin who he had made several posts about, but he ended up switching to Kalor, again without any previous mention of him. What's interesting about this vote is that he said he was okay with either him or malus.

This vote has been consistent with his votes on Kits and Kopite (and not just becuase they have K names LOL) in that in all three vote posts, he basically says something along the lines of "Eh I'm not sure about this but they seem like the best option" which sounds like preparing for just incase they flip town.

So let me sum it up:

Kopite: he says he regrets voting him but he seems like the best option (after shading the CS train a few times, but CS was town so whateves)

Kits: He says out of the main trains Kits is the most suspicious train at the time. HOWEVER, the main train was only Kits as everyone else just had one vote on them (Kits: 3, Stu: 2, Kalor: 1, Sparks: 1, Turmoil: 1, malus: 1, LP: 1) so this argument sounds weak as hell.

Kalor: He said he was voting him to tie up the votes but he could go for either Kalor or Malus which seems super dismissive like he doesn't care what happens but it's interesting he voted town in this case hmmmm.

TLDR: Vote: absolutbro

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Probably stan. He seems all too willing to hop on this thunderdome train Sparks is trying to push this day phase. Sorry I haven't been around as much this day phase.
What?
I was following the thing wee brought up about the one or both of you likely bussing right at the end yesterday.
Why on earth would i be following sparks? Iv made it pretty clear that i dont trust him this game. Like i want to lunch him/soneji much more than you.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What?
I was following the thing wee brought up about the one or both of you likely bussing right at the end yesterday.
Why on earth would i be following sparks? Iv made it pretty clear that i dont trust him this game. Like i want to lunch him/soneji much more than you.
I'll lunch you, all of you. And not just the scumreads, but the lovers, and the day vig too

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
exactly.
d505f214-21b9-4a4a-b680-7f1c73b1be38_screenshot.jpg

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Vote: lokiduck

Why most of you will ask?
Too town to be town. There i said it.

Let's see how this turns out though

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the game where we are just discarding all logic and dignified play and instead letting total freewheeling anarchy rule?

because if so im totally cool with that, i just wish someone had told me sooner.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Is this the game where we are just discarding all logic and dignified play and instead letting total freewheeling anarchy rule?

because if so im totally cool with that, i just wish someone had told me sooner.

I mean you want to lynch the lovers.
You started going off the rails

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So a lovers lunch probably aint actually happening is it?

vote: Z-Beat

i need to be unconscious, maybe ill be up before the day ends.
probably not.

stay crazy.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Why did that matter? Especially when he said "if"

Did you not see the post saying turm voting that way was nai/typical behavior?

what was the issue with turm voting ab there?

D1 speculation is eh but NAI. You usually shelve it on later days because there are better things to talk about.

I think I did a search for only his posts so I likely missed others. That one singular vote seemed weak.

Was rereading some stuff with the bae flip in mind. Lone_Prodigy i dint think you ever answered this question 🤔

At the time my reads were leaning on past/expected behaviour so Fanto was looking different but Bae was busy. I voted for Kalor there because he was also quiet yet not getting much attention.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
What is that Loki vote. If she's scum and still alive at the end I'd consider voting for her but there are better targets.

I feel better about Stan today; his discussion with Zeke about Stu seemed town-town talking about town.

All I remember from AB today is his saying the lovers have to be both town, which is not a controversial take.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
At the time my reads were leaning on past/expected behaviour so Fanto was looking different but Bae was busy. I voted for Kalor there because he was also quiet yet not getting much attention.
But fanto said he was busy. So why did bae get a pass for being busy when fanto didn't.

You bring up past behavior but that is why bae/ mal was being scumread. Weems.....fanto and a couple others said that the way bae was playing was like scum bae 101.

the post reads as being over defensive of a scum mate who is busy/ low activity.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
D1 reread impressions :

I honestly have no idea what's going on

Gut impressions:

Fanto is playing like Fanto and is being very analytic already, no alarm bells there.

Turmoil's claim fish reads more like he's fishing for responses as opposed to an actual claim. Kind of makes me sus of anyone who took it seriously. Reads like they're trying to jump on an easy point of contention.

I'd like to see more from Stu, I always really like his observations.

Loki seems okay? Not really sure here, seems like she's making some real easy reads.
Only the Loki shade here stands out from direct named players, looks good on Loki. The part about being suspicious of those who took turmoil seriously is interesting as two of the three are confirmed town(Sparks, Kalor), with wee being the only non-flipped of the bunch which is a point in his favor.

Wh- what?
there's a whole day left, why are you begging for claims?
Definitely not scummy at all to be acting for roles this early turms
I presume it's not serious but if it isn't, you aren't getting a claim 24 hours into day 1.

On the opposite end, the main two immediately just brushing it off are Stan and AB, which could be a sign of TMI as scum have no reason to be paranoid of anything :

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's a joke.
I know jokes, I even make them sometimes.

<3
I am invincible!!

Also put me in the "Turmoil wasn't serious" boat. Either that or there's a "trying to look so scummy no one will believe you're scum" gambit in the works, but I'm goin with the simpler option.

Something 2 others did prior to him.
Please pay attention
I already liked Nin's d1 before, but this post in particular kind of stands out to me as one that screams townie vibes to me. Here Nin is annoyed at Sparks for attributing the Fran suspicion to Fanto, which I don't see why a scum would be annoyed here. The only arguments would be for town cred/trying to discredit Fanto as a town leader, but with the former it doesn't make much sense for scum!Nin to want credit for "catching" town!Fran, if Nin was bussing a scummate then sure but that's not the case, that also applies to the discrediting angle as well as there really not being any followup to that to give it weight.

re: votes on CoolestSpot

on the one hand I can see the "anti-town behaviour" or "get the neutral" opinions, they make sense. But jumping on the vote now is getting the side eye from me. It's an easy vote to jump on now.
This post from AB is confusing to me, given it was always an easy vote to jump onto the moment that CS started to act the fool. Unless AB in later days actually follows up on this though it's hard to see a scum reasoning for this? Generally scum would love a run away vote on a town/neutral so intimidating people away from that onto possibly a scummate would be baffling scum play.

Anyways, while lunching CS might be the best way to clear up Zeke at this point and his own claim, I'm not really feeling voting there because he already has plenty of votes on him at this point.

Instead I'll propose an alternative train Vote: Funky Dude Sparks.

It's kind of hilariously really. I started the day with this vote, and i even said I was probably not going to vote here because he seemed like an easy target, but that vote on CS just now and the facts given by Fran (may he rest in peace) before his death have given me enough reason to vote there for now at least.

Hell, Fran pointed out that when he's scum he worries about how others read him while he doesn't when he's town and he made this post

When I was the only vote on him and others were merely talking about wanting him out at some point when he's hard to read.
It irks me some that Loki specifically starts up an alternate train on the biggest LHF on the game and invokes Fran's name, along with how long winded it is just being really unnecessary. CS was always going to need to be resolved so scum had reason to want to try to get in a different town lynch instead that way the d2 lynch or any other vig shots are directed towards CS.

I really can't tell who's lying and who isn't. Obviously one of them is, but neither of them have really pinged my scum radar. I probably wouldn't vote either one of them today until we have more info, they're either town v town or scum v town, there's no way this is scum v scum.

Probably going to vote outside of this situation today
Even though my Zeke tinfoil is mostly from them being a stubborn ass about my questions to them, this does look good for them that PB was acting like there was doubt about the truth of his claim.

Yeah but what makes you think he's scum enough to vote him

All you're doing here is jumping on Fran's read
PB's continued shade of Loki does put my mind much more at ease though about what tinfoil I have on them.

I already cited his vote coming off as opportunistic, and while yes part of my reasoning is based on Fran's argument, I haven't been all that impressed with his activity so far this game phase.
Besides the fact that I'm not the only one that has been scumreading him LOL
If Loki was just responding to a scummate fake poking at them, I doubt the second post here happens. They know the suspicions not real and don't feel the need to be defensive.

Classic Bae scum move. Pretend not to know what's going on, come in late to the party, drop a half-out-of-touch fake Post.

AB has improved in my opinions, PB has not. Kopite has not. Soneji seems townish. Nin is vacant, no clues there.
An overall good call out from wee, but of the early PB suspicions has the highest probability of being a bus from how direct it is. A close eye on wee's progression on that slot and real pressure applied is needed.

Sadly I fully agree with this assessment. Her follow up posts didn't inspire confidence either. The focus on Loki feels like a pocket attempt as well. Her read list post from earlier also felt like pocketing me and repeating some of my own early thoughts as well. Having never seen her Town game, it's hard to say whether she's just like this naturally or not, but having seen her as Scum twice, I can say there's nothing about her that seems different than those games yet.
Fanto here comes off as genuinely thinking it out though, and is making an actual case that would further push PB into the spotlight when already getting suspected by multiple people. Highly unlikely to be a bus post, and almost never are wee and Fanto both teamed with PB/Malus.

Trending up : Fanto, wee, Loki, Nin

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
also good morning everyone, I'm having caffeine and will be fully functional in a few

Then one day 2 he only voted once and it was for Kits who he voted on without having any previous posts on her.
wait what? I had a post prior to that vote ranking my town to scum feels. Right Here. (Post 1568 if that link doesn't work.)

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Going to make my way through other days coming up but I'm quite sure this game is winnable just by establishment of a proper towncore here.

12 alive

Confirmed to me : Myself, Sparks

Mostly confirmed : Zeke

Look great from associatives : wee, Fanto/Chuggs, Loki

Tone read/mindmeld strong townread : Nin

Leaving a PoE of : Stu/VA, Stan, Z-beat, LP and AB of which likely three of those five are scum given general town/mafia ratios.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Is that pose to excuse lp? 🤔

if lp has only seen bae as scum, then that's even less reason for him to question her vote.
I mean, it was supposed to be a joke...

but looking at it, I see your point. Frankly if I were a scummate with Bae, I'd just start bussing from D1. It's an almost inevitable flip it feels like.

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
The part about being suspicious of those who took turmoil seriously is interesting as two of the three are confirmed town(Sparks, Kalor), with wee being the only non-flipped of the bunch which is a point in his favor.
weemadarthur uses She/They pronouns, please check the player roster if you're ever unsure.

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

absolutbro (3 votes)
weemadarthur - #2,239
TheChuggernaut - #2,410
lokiduck - #2,417

lokiduck (1 votes)
nin - #2,425

Stantastic (1 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,358

nin (1 votes)
Lone_Prodigy - #2,436

Z-Beat (1 votes)
Stantastic - #2,433

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, absolutbro, Funky Dude Sparks, Z-Beat, Soneji

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 55 Stantastic: 32 Funky Dude Sparks: 23 weemadarthur: 19 lokiduck: 18 TheChuggernaut: 15 Z-Beat: 11 Lone_Prodigy: 11 absolutbro: 8 nin: 8 Soneji: 6 Vincent Alexander: 5

Current Countdown:
0lyynxnmkj

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 26, 2017
Morning, morning. Got stuck at a dealership for 7 hours yesterday....I plan to park here and be on all day today.

I'm not supportive of a vote on the lovers. I'm also glad to see Soneji doing some re-reads based on Bae/Malus flip. I know we don't have a ton of posts to sort through from those 2, but there still seems to be a shortage of new considerations based on their content post-flip. I'm trying to myself, but you know. I suck at this stuff.

Oct 26, 2017
Going to make my way through other days coming up but I'm quite sure this game is winnable just by establishment of a proper towncore here.

12 alive

Confirmed to me : Myself, Sparks

Mostly confirmed : Zeke

Look great from associatives : wee, Fanto/Chuggs, Loki

Tone read/mindmeld strong townread : Nin

Leaving a PoE of : Stu/VA, Stan, Z-beat, LP and AB of which likely three of those five are scum given general town/mafia ratios.
If it helps, I'm town. So uh. Just scoot my name on up there in the Confirmed to Me list. I'm mostly where you are, but not 100% on Zeke. Right now I'm still looking between Zeke, Stan, Z-Beat, LP, and Abs for next scum target.