• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

absolutbro (5 votes)
weemadarthur - #2,239
TheChuggernaut - #2,410
lokiduck - #2,417
nin - #2,482
Z-Beat - #2,487

Z-Beat (4 votes)
Stantastic - #2,433
EzekelRAGE - #2,457
Funky Dude Sparks - #2,466
Vincent Alexander - #2,469 #2,483
absolutbro - #2,473 #2,500
Soneji - #2,481

nin (2 votes)
Lone_Prodigy - #2,436
absolutbro - #2,500

lokiduck (0 votes)
nin - #2,425 #2,482

Stantastic (0 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,358 #2,469

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Soneji - #2,456 #2,481

Not voting: Vincent Alexander

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 58 Stantastic: 32 Funky Dude Sparks: 28 weemadarthur: 22 Z-Beat: 19 TheChuggernaut: 19 lokiduck: 18 Vincent Alexander: 17 nin: 16 absolutbro: 13 Lone_Prodigy: 11 Soneji: 10

Current Countdown:
0lyynxnmkj

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, I admitted why I'm voting Z-Beat. It's not because I scum read him, it's purely to survive. If you want to move Nin's way, I've been suspicious of Nin (and have voiced it since at least D2).

Fuck it, I'll start:

Vote: Nin

At least we're not tied anymore I guess.
Double fuck it. Nin was on my potentially naughty list. I'm feeling okay about Bro and Beat at the moment. Gut is saying...let's do this.

VOTE: NIN

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Secret option 3 sounds interesting. Of course moving my vote would put me back in danger, but whatever

Vote: nin

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Quick, while they're distracted because they opted to let the game coast

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
also good morning everyone, I'm having caffeine and will be fully functional in a few

wait what? I had a post prior to that vote ranking my town to scum feels. Right Here. (Post 1568 if that link doesn't work.)
Ah so you mentioned her like one time in a general read list. :/ My bad.

Also thank you for including the post number because the page you linked two was day 1 and I had to find it myself.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Ah so you mentioned her like one time in a general read list. :/ My bad.

Also thank you for including the post number because the page you linked two was day 1 and I had to find it myself.
yeah, I don't know why era links posts that way. it's stupid.

And yeah, prior to that I hadn't had any major conversations with Kits, beyond responding to her Conspiracy Wall, but that convo sort of died out quickly. *shrug*

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I appreciate the reads post Soneji made as it looks like he's doing everything in his power to make him and Sparks look town which I imagine is a lot of work considering. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
yeah, I don't know why era links posts that way. it's stupid.

And yeah, prior to that I hadn't had any major conversations with Kits, beyond responding to her Conspiracy Wall, but that convo sort of died out quickly. *shrug*
Well then that still doesn't really help your case considering you said her train was the most suspicious when she was the only one with multiple votes at the time.

Oct 25, 2017
Nin popped up at the last minute of day 3 and helped kill Malus while not budging at Stu trying to get him to vote for town Kalor. That doesn't feel like scum

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
how in the

I can't even

there is no way, none, that the lovers are scum. Why on earth would you want to push for town to lose two people? What in the world, and why on earth is everyone not side eyeing this nonsense right now
I am very funny. Do you not know this?

anyway whether z is scum or town, scum has been shooting at power roles, and our jailer is dead and i bet there's no doc, so if scum shoots them either way....what can be done? Nothing.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
No I meant that you said out of the current trains she was the most suspicious when she was really the only train.
Im pretty sure I voted early, and her 'train' was like 2 votes to everyone else's 1. Like, things could have swerved wherever, and of those people the only person I thought was more scum than Kits was Nin, on whom I was the only vote I think. Like... what else am I going to do?

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

absolutbro (5 votes)
weemadarthur - #2,239
TheChuggernaut - #2,410
lokiduck - #2,417
nin - #2,482
Z-Beat - #2,487 #2,506
Z-Beat - #2,533

Z-Beat (5 votes)
Stantastic - #2,433
EzekelRAGE - #2,457
Funky Dude Sparks - #2,466
Vincent Alexander - #2,469 #2,483
absolutbro - #2,473 #2,500
Soneji - #2,481
Vincent Alexander - #2,532

nin (2 votes)
Lone_Prodigy - #2,436
absolutbro - #2,500
Vincent Alexander - #2,505 #2,532
Z-Beat - #2,506 #2,533

lokiduck (0 votes)
nin - #2,425 #2,482

Stantastic (0 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,358 #2,469

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Soneji - #2,456 #2,481

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 58 Stantastic: 32 Funky Dude Sparks: 30 lokiduck: 26 TheChuggernaut: 24 Z-Beat: 23 weemadarthur: 23 absolutbro: 21 Vincent Alexander: 21 nin: 16 Lone_Prodigy: 11 Soneji: 10

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 5 Begins
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

weemadarthur has died!
Welcome to the First Annual Coolsville Costume Party!

You are Fred Jones, a 1-shot Lunchproof. It has been ages since you and your friends had been to such a groovy party like this one. You'd been solving mysteries and finding monsters for so long you almost forgot how much fun this was! Unfortunately it looks like the mysteries seemed to follow you here and now it's time to get to work!

You've got a bit of a problem though. You came up with your costume idea all on your own after having seen so many people unmasked and figured you'd pull a fast one on the Gang by wearing not one, but TWO masks! Somehow...the masks got stuck and you can't seem to get them off on your own.

The first time you are lunched the day will instead end in a No Lunch. After that you can be lunched like normal.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Day 5 Begins

Day 5 Ends:
pxdxocilkv

Majority is 6

Vote tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/154332/

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Sparks what the hell is all this

Zeke's I kinda get because they've been consistent for their reasoning for me but not so much with the game overall. You started the game by basically shooting someone at random and only then moved on to actual scumhunting. Gun-jumping isn't unlike you but in this order? I can't figure out a scum dayvig but if I could I'd reason that you used the random kill as a cover so your not-scumhunting could gain traction uninhibited. You know I kinda townread you because of the dayvig thing but also know that it's the only thing keeping me from voting you so you'd probably want me gone regardless.

If I wanted to get crazy cynical with this I'd think that the plan was to sub out LP for absolut, have one of us die, then vote the other the following day after the town flip.

I don't understand this post. Specifically that part about the non scum hunting?