• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
More than anything, I'd love for Z-Beat to show up and start defending.
giphy.gif

I don't understand this post. Specifically that part about the non scum hunting?
I'm saying you may have done it as both a free town kill and a soft-confirmation of your role to avoid suspicion while you scumhunt town

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, someone who was voting for AB is dead and scum can spin it that she's dead because she was sus of Z-Beat. What a fantastic play.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
This is a silly game.
I dont know about yall but im enjoying myself.

Like that dude ridding the nuke at the end of Dr Strangelove

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
VOTE: Z-Beat

Dude waited till last minute to create a tie in the game. That's shady as hell.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah im def still cool with lunching Z beat, but i cant really believe that last minute votes were a deliberate tie, thats super risky for just a more compromising tie

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
1) don't know how to see exact timestamps on here to have known that, if that's what you are using
It's in the top left of every post, saying the exact time the posts were made and on what date.

2) scum coordination

So you are saying... that these two scummates... too a big fucking risk... breaking a 3 way tie... by making a two way tie... and claiming it happened on accident.

giphy.gif

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There was already a 3 way tie. There's no point to doing something that risky.

#VoteAB
Doesn't have to be risky at all. What is your opposition to a Z-Beat lynch? They're my preferred as they're more overtly scummy than AB throughout my reread. Got fatigued so didn't finish it entirely last day, so maybe something big changed but I doubt it.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Actually since both are highly likely scum and I'd rather just get this over with after being robbed of a lynch :

VOTE: absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't have to be risky at all. What is your opposition to a Z-Beat lynch? They're my preferred as they're more overtly scummy than AB throughout my reread. Got fatigued so didn't finish it entirely last day, so maybe something big changed but I doubt it.

You get these kind of towns in every game. I think Z-Beat is lost town that just is coming across as really scummy, but there's just something that's way too easy about it. No one is protecting him at all. This doesn't feel like caught scum, it feels like the scum approved miskill. If I didn't come in and yell at people to vote for AB in the last hour I'm pretty sure the nin vote wouldn't of picked up and we would have just walked into the Beat kill. I think scum AB got spooked and started the nin train to make him look a tad more towny when the votes started picking up steam. It's very possible I'm wrong and spec is facepalming right now, but I don't think anything good comes out of killing Beat

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Day 5 Ends
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Did you know?: Actor Tim Curry provided voicework for the final boss theme of Scooby-Doo Night of 100 Frights (PS2/GBN/XBOX)

absolutbro has died!
Those meddling kids won't get in the way of your plans this time, not since you have a team. They say there's gold beyond measure hidden somewhere in this mansion, but first you just have to make all these people 'disappear'.

You are 'Big Bob' Oakley aka The Actor, a 1-shot Ninja/1-shot Strongman. You were a well-known actor before you turned to a life of crime, using your acting prowess to scare people away so you could steal the Franken Jewels. Using a myriad of costumes you terrified people and were able to get close to your prize and almost became filthy rich….until those meddling kids showed up.

As a Mafia team you share a faction kill you may perform once per night with the command KILL: <PLAYER NAME>. However, during the night you may instead submit the command Dracula: <PLAYER NAME> or Frankenstein's Monster: <PLAYER NAME> to don the respective costume and perform a Ninja kill or a Strongman kill. Both of these abilities are 1-shot only. This replaces the Mafia's faction kill for that night.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the Mafia team has a majority of the votes at the start of the day phase..

Your fellow Mafia members are [Redacted]. The Mafia chat can be found [Redacted].

Game thread is HERE.

Night 5 will end when all night actions are in! (if actions are not provided before 10pm utc tommorow day will start regardless)
ej7filce55

Last edited:
Day 6 Begins
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

lokiduck has died!
Welcome to the First Annual Coolsville Costume Party!

You are an Innocent Partygoer, aka a Vanilla Townie. The costume party seemed like a groovy idea at first but apparently there are monsters somewhere in the mansion? And now they're making people disappear? This was much more than you signed up for.

You don't have any powers, except maybe wearing a sweet costume, but you can Vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Day 6 Begins

Day 6 ends in:
474aa140a6

Majority is 5

Vote tool:

Remaining Players:
Funky Dude Sparks
Stantastic
Soneji
EzekelRAGE
Vincent Alexander
TheChuggernaut
Z-Beat
Lone_Prodigy
nin

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
LP, flip a coin between Beat and Stan, (Personally still think it's Stan) if the game isn't over kill the other one and that's game. I'm more confident on VA being town than nin, but I don't think either of those two are scum. Zeke has more of a chance of being scum than the lovers, but I still think they're just all town there.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Also so far the turmoil claim tell that I talked about yesterday is 100% correct so far, so we could also off Stan to check the full accuracy:)