• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Something I actually just thought about, but that sudden train that AB pulled out on nin should clear him for the rest of the game.

Don't vote there, scum was trying to get him killed

Oct 25, 2017
Day 1 LP no votes

Day 2 he's off wagon on town Kalor

Day 3 he drops a vote for scum Malus at the very last second with no reasoning. Malus is basically dead at this point already

Day 4 he's parked off wagon on nin until scum AB panics and starts that wagon there

Dude is scummier than the bottom of a high school desk

Oct 25, 2017
Did you think LP was scummy before the latest flip, after the flip, or both, but the flip helps solidify it for you?

I was scum reading him on the day after Malus died. Think I said I thought scum would be LP, AB, Stan, and maybe Beat. It's possible the fun draw day was scum/scum, but considering the panic nin push didn't happen till after I started hard pushing AB, I'm thinking that isn't the case. The AB flip makes me more confident in this though

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Day 1 LP no votes

Day 2 he's off wagon on town Kalor

Day 3 he drops a vote for scum Malus at the very last second with no reasoning. Malus is basically dead at this point already

Day 4 he's parked off wagon on nin until scum AB panics and starts that wagon there

Dude is scummier than the bottom of a high school desk

Vote: LP

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Funky Dude Sparks : Bring down the hammer on LP, old buddy, old pal!

latest

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

Lone_Prodigy (4 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #2,586
Soneji - #2,589
Stantastic - #2,655
nin - #2,659

Stantastic (1 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,656

Z-Beat (1 votes)
Funky Dude Sparks - #2,587

Funky Dude Sparks (0 votes)
Stantastic - #2,614 #2,655

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, Z-Beat, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 21 Stantastic: 17 Soneji: 12 Z-Beat: 12 Vincent Alexander: 6 nin: 5 Funky Dude Sparks: 4

Current Countdown:
474aa140a6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Lone_Prodigy (5 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #2,586
Soneji - #2,589
Stantastic - #2,655
nin - #2,659
EzekelRAGE - #2,662

Stantastic (1 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #2,656

Z-Beat (1 votes)
Funky Dude Sparks - #2,587

Funky Dude Sparks (0 votes)
Stantastic - #2,614 #2,655

Not voting: Z-Beat, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 21 Stantastic: 17 Soneji: 12 Z-Beat: 12 Vincent Alexander: 6 nin: 5 Funky Dude Sparks: 4 EzekelRAGE: 1

Current Countdown:
474aa140a6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 6 Ends
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
scoobs3jbd.jpg

Lone_Prodigy has died!
Those meddling kids won't get in the way of your plans this time, not since you have a team. They say there's gold beyond measure hidden somewhere in this mansion, but first you just have to make all these people 'disappear'.

You are Terry aka The Roller Ghoster, an Even Night Switcher. Brilliance and knowledge in engineering can only get you so far, especially when you have a history of sabotaging theme park rides and endangering lives. Money has been hard to come by and you still dream of one day opening up your own Roller Coaster Theme Park...so what's the disappearing of a little over a dozen people in pursuit of that goal?

During even nights you may submit the command Sabotage: <PLAYER 1>,<PLAYER 2> to switch both players' positions. Any action that would target Player 1 would target Player 2 instead, and vice versa.

As a Mafia team you share a faction kill you may perform once per night with the command KILL: <PLAYER NAME>. You may not use your power and the faction kill on the same night unless you are the last Mafia player alive.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the Mafia team has a majority of the votes at the start of the day phase..

Your fellow Mafia members are [Redacted].

The Mafia chat can be found [Redacted].

Game thread is HERE.

Night 6 ends in:
y93al15fuv

Night actions are due 2 hours before the start of the next Day.

Day 7 Begins
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

nin has died!

Welcome to the First Annual Coolsville Costume Party!

You are an Innocent Partygoer, aka a Vanilla Townie.

The costume party seemed like a groovy idea at first but apparently there are monsters somewhere in the mansion? And now they're making people disappear? This was much more than you signed up for.

You don't have any powers, except maybe wearing a sweet costume, but you can Vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Day 7 Begins

Day 7 ends in:
7yiemjctvv

Majority is 4

Vote tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/154332/

Oct 25, 2017
Kill Stan today.

Vote: Stan

I've been thinking the possibility of a 5th scum member and I feel like in that case it has to be Zeke.

Oct 26, 2017
I was really expecting Loki or Chuggs to be killed overnight. Really surprised they went for Nin. Nin had enough shade thrown at them by confirmed scum that it left me wondering if Nin was scum themselves.

Oct 25, 2017
why do you think that?

No one else makes sense to me. You were being sent out to die, and unless you and VA were scum together and decided to commit the craziest fucking scum stack on nin before pulling that tie shit in the last hour then I don't think your scum (If this is what you did, then holy shit.)

Stu/VA just come across like a townie that made some bad calls.

I still think the lovers are both town.

Oct 26, 2017
No one else makes sense to me. You were being sent out to die, and unless you and VA were scum together and decided to commit the craziest fucking scum stack on nin before pulling that tie shit in the last hour then I don't think your scum (If this is what you did, then holy shit.)

I'm surprised no one has called me out on that tie vote at EoD because my vote completely conflicts with my post. I truly aimed to follow your vote and go with AbsolutBro. We had only seconds left though, and I swear to fuck I had my vote copied in clipboard for AbsolutBro. I pasted and submitted, then realized after I hit submit that I pasted in a vote for Z-Beat and not AbsolutBro.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised no one has called me out on that tie vote at EoD because my vote completely conflicts with my post. I truly aimed to follow your vote and go with AbsolutBro. We had only seconds left though, and I swear to fuck I had my vote copied in clipboard for AbsolutBro. I pasted and submitted, then realized after I hit submit that I pasted in a vote for Z-Beat and not AbsolutBro.

Okay, honestly I was trying to figure that vote out and came to the conclusion that you were just being snarky

Oct 25, 2017
If Stan flips town then we can talk about the lovers tomorrow, because that tells me if Stan was being honest about his suspicions there, but if he's scum just kill Zeke tomorrow.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

My ego compels me to say that it was all part of my amazing plan to not die and kill absolut through a bus the next day.

Oct 25, 2017
You're literally the only one that makes sense as the last scum if Stan is scum. You're voting record is a lot better than the rest of the scum teams so far, but I know you're playstyle and I know how you bus as scum, and none of your votes on scum come off as strong tbh.

Stan wanted the lovers dead yesterday and was trying really hard to shift the LP vote there. If Stan is scum and the game is still going then it's Zeke. Full stop. If Stan is town that makes it a bit trickier and we should take a look at the lovers, but it doesn't rule out Zeke either.

Oct 25, 2017
Also, if you all just want to turbo and get this over with I'm okay with it. I'm confident Stan is scum, but either way I think we need to see the flip

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You're literally the only one that makes sense as the last scum if Stan is scum. You're voting record is a lot better than the rest of the scum teams so far, but I know you're playstyle and I know how you bus as scum, and none of your votes on scum come off as strong tbh.

Stan wanted the lovers dead yesterday and was trying really hard to shift the LP vote there. If Stan is scum and the game is still going then it's Zeke. Full stop. If Stan is town that makes it a bit trickier and we should take a look at the lovers, but it doesn't rule out Zeke either.

only"good thing" on my voting is lp. I wasvgrilling him earlier with z beat. Mal was purely based on z beat's vote,s o should get no "credit" there. Z beat and the fact that I didn't like how mal tried to frame that "breakdown" post on me.
Zeke, who do you want to kill today? If we kill Stan and he flips town where do you want to look
Z beat today.

Oct 25, 2017
Beats makes zero sense as scum with how the tie day played out.

We have to assume it was scum vs scum, that scum decided not to do anything as until the very last hour when I started pushing the other scum, and then Beat attempted to kill his own scum mate with that last second vote.

I'm going to be real, that post made me feel worse about you.

Oct 26, 2017
Good as in a good lynch?

This is still due to malus' two lists?
Yes, and lots of other little things. Looking at EoD4 votes. If scum wanted to save Absolut and park on Z-Beat, that's you, me, Stan, and the lovers.

malus was easy to bus, being a goon and being suspicious almost all game. But it was still a close vote between him and Kalor. I think scum did try to save him.
This is a scum team that, although willing to vote scum when needed, are also very willing to come out in numbers to try and save scum. When Malus was lunched, Kalor had 2 confirmed scum parked on them: AbsolutBro and Malus. LP went with Malus. Scum either parked another vote on Malus to try and hide, or a 3rd vote on Kalor to really try to save Malus. If on Kalor, of those players still alive, that leaves: Stan, Stu/Me, Chuggs. I'm confident I am town, and so is Chuggs. If on Malus, that leaves: Soneji, Z-Beat, EzekelRage.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Beats makes zero sense as scum with how the tie day played out.

We have to assume it was scum vs scum, that scum decided not to do anything as until the very last hour when I started pushing the other scum, and then Beat attempted to kill his own scum mate with that last second vote.

I'm going to be real, that post made me feel worse about you.
Tie aside - z beat has done nothing but coast.

with the tie - to me reads like this: Lp and ab both could've voted z beat earlier to save ab. They chose not to. There was a last minute push on nin that z best was apart of. That failed. Instead of voting z beat right b4 a minute is left, ab posts a response to someone else.
Theory is ab was basically a goon at that point and expendable.

idc how worse I look to you.

*truffleshuffle*

Oct 25, 2017
Tie aside - z beat has done nothing but coast.

with the tie - to me reads like this: Lp and ab both could've voted z beat earlier to save ab. They chose not to. There was a last minute push on nin that z best was apart of. That failed. Instead of voting z beat right b4 a minute is left, ab posts a response to someone else.
Theory is ab was basically a goon at that point and expendable.

idc how worse I look to you.

*truffleshuffle*

I don't think LP was even here. Was he posting in scum chat? AB probably knew how bad it would look if he helped kill town Beat after he had so much attention on him. It didn't end up saving him, but hindsight and all that.

Beat is town. They were going to just let him die.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I have yet to see an actual argument against me, but the pool has dwindled and you did kill all the proper targets before me so im actually not too bothered by this, on one condition.
If Stan flips town then we can talk about the lovers tomorrow, because that tells me if Stan was being honest about his suspicions there, but if he's scum just kill Zeke tomorrow.
Im holding you fucking to this,
were on a good streak now so i dont mind biting the bullet but yall better actually start looking at the lovers more than not at fucking all.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
To be clear i am not certain the lovers are scum, im confident but im not going full stu here,
iv was pushing so damn hard because noone was listening for days of playing it polite (by my standards i mean) was doing piss all.

Im not saying to just blindly lunch them, my flip doesnt validate my opinions. But for gods sake hold players accountable to thier behaviour for once, even a cursory look at how both have acted the entire bloody game should raise some major red flags, and sparks being a mess at mafia cant possibly defend them that far.

Oct 25, 2017
Stantastic Honestly, I'm considering that scum might have left me alive because they knew I would be out for you blood today, but flipping you is what gives the most answers today. Sorry if you're town